剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第6集 兵工厂
Weapons Factory
最珍贵的礼物莫过于信任
决一死战
The final surge.
得悉军阀下等人波格尔
Having learned of warlord Poggle the Lesser's plot
在吉奥诺西斯重建分离势力 机器人铸造厂的阴谋后
to rebuild a Separatist droid foundry on Geonosis,
绝地武士阿纳金·天行者 和其徒阿索卡·塔诺
Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano
准备进攻这座有重兵把守的设施
prepare to assault this heavily-fortified installation.
他们的任务:
Their mission:
不惜一切代价摧毁工厂
Destroy the factory at all cost.
预计到敌人会负隅顽抗
Anticipating stiff resistance,
共和国指挥部派遣 绝地大♥师♥卢米娜拉·昂杜里
Republic Commanders send Jedi Master Luminara Unduli
和其徒巴丽斯·奥菲前往增援
and her Padawan Barriss Offee to reinforce the attack.
但时间对于无畏的英雄们来说十分紧迫
But time runs short for our intrepid heroes
因为恐怖的机器人工厂即将竣工...
as the dreaded droid mill nears completion...
上尉, 唯一安全的降落区 是天行者所在方位的南面
Captain, the only safe landing zone is south of Skywalker's position.
是, 将军
Yes, General.
巴丽斯, 想必你已经做好必要的准备了?
Barriss, I assume you've made the necessary preparations?
严格遵照您的吩咐, 师♥父♥
Precisely as you instructed, Master.
扣好安全带, 检查弹♥药♥, 士兵们
Buckle your belts and check your cells, soldiers.
该我们上场了
We're going in.
这座石桥是我们的第一个目标
This bridge is our first waypoint.
集中火力攻击这儿和这儿的炮位, 因为只有--
Focus your fire on the gun emplacements here and here, because it's only--
因为只有消灭这些火炮后, 我们才能向工厂推进
Because it's only after we neutralize the guns that we can push for the factory.
我刚才--
I was--
没错
Yes.
我们才能向工厂推进
We can push for the factory.
预计会遭到顽强的抵抗, 来自--
Now, expect stiff resistance from--
所以不要忘记带足弹♥药♥和口粮
And don't forget to top off your energy cells and ration packs.
我们一旦出发, 就不会再补给了
Once we leave, there will be no resupply.
还有补充吗, 阿索卡?
Anything else, Ahsoka?
没了
No.
我想你已经说的很全面了...
I think you've pretty much covered everything...
在我的战前简报会上
In my briefing.
很好
Very well.
解散
Squad dismissed.
好吧, 下一步是什么?
Okay, what's next?
知道吗, 师♥父♥, 我的简报可以做得更好
You know, Master, my briefings might go better
只要我每次说话不被你打断--
if you didn't interrupt me every time I try to--
我不是要打断你, 而是想帮你
I wasn't interrupting. I was trying to help you.
只要你别越俎代庖我就感激不尽了
Which I would appreciate if you didn't interrupt me to do it.
我想你只是信不过由我来做战前简报
I just think maybe you don't trust me to give the briefing.
这和信任无关
It's not about trust.
是为了顺利完成任务
It's about getting the job done right.
这么说你不信任我能顺利完成任务
So you don't trust me to get the job done right.
我就知道
I knew it.
小鬼头, 我可从没说过--
Snips, I never said--
算了, 没关系
No. No, it's okay.
我明白
I understand.
我是学徒
I'm the Padawan.
你是师♥父♥
You're the Master.
您好, 将军
Good day, General.
天行者正在等您
Skywalker's waiting for you.
又争执了, 看见没有?
At it again, are they?
"又", 师♥父♥?
"Again," Master?
这么说吧
Let's just say that
他俩不喜欢受规章制度和指挥体系的约束
they have a penchant for playing loose with regulations and rules of command.
...听我说
...listen to me.
得了, 既然你不信任我, 那就干脆送我回去吧
Well, if you don't trust me, then maybe you should send me back.
别用激将法, 小鬼头
Oh, don't tempt me, Snips.
如果你们俩的讨论结束了, 我们还要赶去摧毁工厂呢
If you're both finished with your little discussion, we do have a factory to destroy.
巴丽斯, 你不自我介绍一下吗?
Well, Barriss, aren't you going to introduce yourself?
学徒巴丽斯·奥菲愿为你效劳
Padawan learner Barriss Offee at your service.
很高兴认识你
Glad to meet you.
我叫阿索卡
I'm Ahsoka.
很高兴再次见到你们俩
It's good to see both of you again.
真希望是在更和平的场合下
I wish it was under more peaceful circumstances.
正面进攻太冒风险
A frontal assault is risky.
我们的损失会很大
Our losses will be high.
但那座工厂投产后 会给我们造成更大的损失
But not as high as they'll be if that factory comes online.
确实, 但还有另一种方案
Indeed, but there is an alternative.
每座吉奥诺西斯人的建筑物下面 都有一系列的巢穴深入地底
Every Geonosian building has a series of catacombs beneath it that run deep underground.
有些隧♥道♥紧挨这座峭壁
Some of the tunnels are close enough to this cliff wall,
你可以切开一个洞, 破壁而入
so that you could cut a hole and make an entry point.
一旦潜入, 我们找到主反应堆
Once inside, we could find the main reactor,
安置炸♥药♥, 从内部把它炸个底朝天
plant the explosives, and blow the factory inside out.
看来是个迷路的好去处, 你要问我的话
Oh, looks like a good way to get lost, if you ask me.
对无准备之人而言也许是的
For the unprepared perhaps,
但我已经教巴丽斯 记住了这座迷宫的路线
but I have instructed Barriss to memorize the labyrinth,
所有200个结点
all 200 junctions.
你总是考虑得很周全
You always were thorough.
有备而来方有胜算
It pays for one to be prepared.
对么, 巴丽斯?
Right, Barriss?
尤其是当他人的生命依赖于你的成功时
Especially when other people's lives depend on your success.
派人安炸♥弹♥时, 我们怎么才能 转移吉奥诺西斯人的注意力呢?
How do we keep the Geonosians occupied while someone else is setting the bombs?
问得好, 小鬼头
Good point, Snips.
不管谁进去, 如果想成功, 我们需要发动一次佯攻
If whoever's going in there is going to be successful, we'll need to create a diversion.
正是如此
Precisely.
这项任务由你我来执行, 天行者
That task will be carried out by you and I, Skywalker,
同时摧毁工厂的任务 就落到了学徒们肩上
while the destruction of the factory falls to the Padawans.
等一下
Now, hold on.
谁这么决定的?
Who decided that?
潜入那座工厂说不定是自寻死路
Walking into that factory could be suicide.
不会的, 只要你我成功地把 波格尔的注意力吸引到石桥这里
Not if you and I are successful holding Poggle's attention at the bridge.
师♥父♥, 我能做到
Master, I can do this.
我接手过更危险的任务呢
I've had riskier assignments.
可是不比巴丽斯, 你没有为这项任务做过准备
But unlike Barriss, you aren't prepared for this mission.
不用担心
Not to worry.
我的学徒值得信赖
My Padawan is reliable.
她能带领她俩穿过迷宫
She can lead them both through the maze.
我们能平安出入的, 师♥父♥
We'll be in and out, Master.
看见了么?
See?
稳重可靠的巴丽斯会带我们过关的
Dependable Barriss will get us through.
别担心, 师♥父♥
Don't worry, Master.
你很清楚, 我能服从命令的
As you well know, I can follow orders.
那就这么决定了
It's decided then.
看来是的
I guess it is.
我们通过这些仪表监测你们的进展
We'll monitor your progress on these chronometers.
听我的口令同步
Synchronize on my mark.
三, 二, 一, 开始
Three, two, one, mark.
我们出发
Let's get going.
你带路, 巴丽斯
After you, Barriss.
你觉得阿索卡无法胜任这项任务
You feel Ahsoka's not up to the task.
我从没这么说过
I never said that.
那为什么忧心忡忡?
What is it, then?
没什么
Nothing.
我们去让士兵做准备吧
Let's prepare the men.
我们必须发动猛攻, 这样才能引蛇出洞
We'll have to make a bold move if we're to draw them out of the factory,
把他们的注意力吸引到我们这边, 而不是学徒那里
and keep their attention on us and not the Padawans.
最佳方式就是让我们的士兵 从中路出击, 列队前进
The best way to that is to march our troops straight up the middle, parade style.
他们不可能不上钩
They can't resist that.
没有掩护?
With no cover?
是的, 我们得让它具有诱惑
Well, we have to make it tempting.
工厂正以50%的生产能力运转
The factory is operating at 50% production capacity.
我方有10支机器人新军蓄势待发
We have 10 garrisons of new droids ready to deploy.
不, 超级坦克还没准备好
No, the super tanks are not ready.
不过一旦它们完工, 共和国♥军♥必定不堪一击
But when they are, the Republic forces will be routed.
他们没有能够穿透其重甲的武器
They have no weapon that can penetrate its heavy armor.
机器人出动了
Here come the droids.
大家稳住
Everybody steady.
稳住
Steady.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表