剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第20集 死亡陷阱
Death Trap
吾忆吾父, 无论其名
暴风雨前的宁静!
Calm before the storm!
绝地武士阿纳金·天行者与梅斯·温杜
A rare and welcome respite from endless battle
从无尽的战斗中脱身, 迎来了难得而惬意的休整
awaits Jedi Knights Anakin Skywalker and Mace Windu
他们搭乘绝地巡洋舰"忍♥耐号♥", 穿越深空
as they travel through deep space aboard the Jedi cruiser Endurance,
准备与一艘共和国护卫舰会合
preparing to rendezvous with a Republic frigate.
绝地一直没有察觉 潜伏在内部的致命危险
The Jedi remain unaware of a deadly peril lying hidden in their midst.
战争, 不会有保证相伴
War does not come with a guarantee.
没有战士能得到安全, 生存或是胜利的承诺
No soldier gets the promise of safety, survival or victory.
但小子们, 我向你们保证
But men, I guarantee you this.
这个克隆人少年旅的 每个成员都会有所成就
Every member of this clone youth brigade will have his moment.
那时候, 你就不再是军校学员
And it is that moment when you are no longer a cadet,
而是一名战士
you are a soldier.
那就是绝地巡洋舰
There is the Jedi cruiser.
你们受过银河系里最好的训练
You have the best training in the galaxy,
但没人可以训练你们直面死亡
but no-one can train you for the moment you look death in the eyes.
身为战士的你们那时怎么做
What you do then and the soldier you become,
取决于你们自己
that is up to you.
接泊程序即将开始
Docking procedures begin shortly.
现在, 解散!
Until then, dismissed!
那个新人是谁, 留长发的那个?
Who's the new guy, with the long hair?
最后一刻替补上来的
Some last-minute replacement.
我看他很菜啊
Looks green to me.
嘿, 你哪支队伍的?
Hey. What outfit are you from?
322的
322nd.
我听说他们已经参观过了
I heard they had that tour.
确实
They did.
我, 我当时去不了
I, er, I couldn't make it.
手臂骨折了
Broken arm.
真正的士兵在失去一只手臂后 仍能履行职责
A real trooper could lose an arm and still report for duty.
所以, 你算什么? 软蛋?
So, what are you? Soft?
这儿怎么回事, 先生们?
What's going on here, gentlemen?
只是在找点乐子
Just having a little fun.
哦, 我看见你找乐的方式了, "高手"
Oh, I've seen your kind of fun, Hotshot.
停止吧
Stand down.
走吧, "鞭子"
Come on, Whip,
这儿的空气快要不新鲜了
the air's getting stale around here.
嘿, 你叫什么?
Hey. What's your name?
"幸运"
I'm Lucky.
贾克斯
Jax.
谢谢, 但我自己能应付
Thanks. But I can handle myself.
是的, 当然
Yeah, sure,
但一个士兵只有和战友 并肩协作时才够强大
but a trooper's only as strong as the trooper beside him.
- 我们万众一心, 对么? - 对
- We're all in it together, right? - Right.
我们所受的训练, 让我感到能应付一切
And with the training we've got, I feel ready for anything.
别紧张
Ah, don't be nervous.
我们和他们只有经验上的差异
Only thing between us and them is experience.
他们可不是绝地
It's not like they're Jedi.
早上好, 士兵们
Morning, troops.
欢迎登上绝地巡洋舰"忍♥耐号♥"
Welcome aboard the Jedi cruiser, Endurance.
我是梅斯·温杜, 这位是--
I am Mace Windu. And this is -
阿纳金·天行者. 欢迎登舰
Anakin Skywalker. Welcome aboard.
今天你们将看到一艘真正的, 服役中的绝地巡洋舰是如何运转的
Today you'll see how a real, working, Jedi cruiser operates.
你们将有机会与两位绝地武士 一起为国效命
You'll have the chance to serve right alongside two Jedi Knights.
- 哇! 真的吗? 太棒了! - 我们会得到训练!
- Wow! Serious? That's wizard! - We're gonna get training!
- 绝地?! - 天呐!
- Jedi?! - Oh, my god!
二位将军
Generals.
克诺比将军传来了新命令, 等待你们去作战室研究
New orders from General Kenobi await you in the war room.
请即刻前往
Immediately.
那么, 再会
Another time, then.
- 哇! - 你听见了吧
- Wow! - You hear the guy.
我要当最好的那个
I'm gonna be the best.
你看上去比我们的学员还要失望
You seem more disappointed than our cadets.
我们的工作是教育指导和鼓舞士气
It's our job to instruct and inspire.
而你只想显摆
You just wanted to show off.
嘿, 我显摆的时候, 就是在教育指导
Hey. When I show off, it IS instructive.
和鼓舞士气
And inspiring.
对你而言, 也许是吧
For you, maybe.
看起来很简单, 是吧?
Looks easy, doesn't it?
表面现象会欺骗你
Well, looks can be deceiving.
太空中没有比移♥动♥目标更危险的东西了
There's nothing more dangerous in all of space than a moving target.
您拿什么当靶子, 长官?
What do you use for targets, sir?
有故障的机器人
Malfunctioning droids.
装有炸♥药♥的机械飞靶
Mechanical skeet packed with explosives.
听好, 我的战舰我做主
Now, this is my ship and my rules.
我不允许游客登舰
I do not allow tourists onboard.
只接待战士
Only soldiers.
现在, 开始打靶
Now, time for target practice.
你, 进入炮位
You there, take the gun.
差太远了, 下一个
Not even close. Next.
- 但我只... - 哦, 不, 你出局了
- But I only... - Oh, no. You're done.
你们只有一次机会
You only get one chance.
我向你们保证, 分离势力给的只少不多
I promise you the Separatists don't give more.
下一个
Next.
近距离脱靶仍是脱靶, 小子
Near miss is still a miss, kid.
中士说得对
Sergeant's Right.
训练比不上实战经验
Training is no match for experience,
而你们都缺乏这个
and it's the one thing none of you have.
我了解这眼神
I know that look.
好哇!
Yeah! Wow!
我明白他们为什么叫你"幸运"了
I see why they call you "Lucky".
看看当分离军以三机协同队形 来袭的时候, 你的表现如何
Well, let's see how you are when Seppies come at you in a tri-attack formation.
好了, 别叽叽喳喳了, 小子们
Alright, cut the chatter, men.
我们准备前往13层瞭望甲板
We're due at Observation Deck 13.
出发!
Fall out!
好, 这个学员值得关注
Now, that's a cadet to watch.
1151号♥学员
Cadet 1151,
告诉我这艘绝地巡洋舰 的主稳定器在什么位置
tell me where this Jedi Cruiser's main stabilisers are located.
长官! 主反应堆后方的17号♥船体
Sir! Hull 17 behind the main reactor, sir.
很好
Good.
1174号♥学员
Cadet 1174,
多少台引擎失效后辅助动力启动?
how many engines fail before auxiliary power kicks in?
长官! 三台, 左舷加右舷
Sir! three on port and starboard side, sir.
7号♥频道通话
Channel-7 open.
准备接收5号♥编码通讯
Ready to receive Code-5 transmission.
- "波巴, 是你吗?" - 是我
- "Boba, is that you?" - It is.
"我现在正给你发送数据"
"I'm sending you the data now."
译注: 为动画版少年波巴·费特配音的, 即是电影EP2中波巴的演员 Daniel Logan
数据收到. 波巴完毕
Received transmission. Boba out.
嘿, 你在这儿干什么?
Hey. What are you doing here?
呃, 公报, 长官
Erm, communiques, sir.
限本人亲启
Eyes only.
我奉命送往温杜将军的舱室
I've been dispatched to General Windu's quarters.
没有问题, 长官
There's no problem, sir.
哦, 有一个问题
Oh, there's a problem.
你在说谎
You're lying.
承认吧
Admit it.
你迷路了
You're lost.
得了, 别为难这孩子
Come on, cut the kid a break.
温杜的舱室在那边, 新兵
Windu's quarters are that way, shiny.
是, 长官. 谢谢, 长官
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
眼睛要看着前进方向, 学员
Eyes on where you're headed, cadet.
是, 长官. 对不起, 长官
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
327号♥学员
Cadet 327.
驱动绝地巡洋舰主引擎的是何种反应?
What reaction propels the main engines of this Jedi cruiser?
混合脉冲激发反应堆核心棒体, 长官
Pulse combines sparking off the reactor core rods, sir.
嗯, 好极了
Hmm. Excellent.
长官, 天行者将军请您前往舰桥
Sir, General Skywalker requests your presence on the Bridge.
我一会儿就去
I'll be there shortly.
将军请您立即前往, 长官
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表