剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
我救了你一命, 你救了我一命
I saved your life. You saved mine.
是啊, 可我救你的那次更显英勇
Yes, well, mine was the more daring of the two rescues.
但如果超凡维兹拉逃走了
But if Pre Vizsla fled,
我们就无从知晓死神卫到底有多大势力了
we have no way of learning how widespread Death Watch really is.
很显然分离势力在支持死神卫
It's obvious the Separatists are supporting the Death Watch.
我不同意
I disagree.
我告诉过你, 对这场冲突我只想置身事外
I told you I wanted to stay out of this conflict.
以目前形势来看
Given the current situation,
恐怕这已经不可能了
I'm afraid that may no longer be possible.
我原以为在所有人当中 你最能理解我对这件事的立场
I thought you of all people would understand my position on this matter.
我绝不会介入这场战争
I will never be a part of this war.
前来执行护卫任务, 将军
Reporting for escort duty, General.
阿纳金, 见到你真高兴
Oh, Anakin. Am I glad to see you.
嘿, 你累了
Hmm. You sound tired.
当地人的和平路线让我有点儿疲惫
The peaceful ways of the locals wore me out a bit.
曼达洛人内战的交战双方为:
由贾斯特·麦瑞尔及继任者
詹戈·费特率领的"正统曼达洛人",
和以正义维兹拉为首的"死神卫",
详情参见漫画《詹戈·费特:狩猎季节》
为维兹拉总督配音的是
资深星战迷乔恩·法夫罗
--电影《钢铁侠》的导演,
工业光魔为该片做后期特效时,
他与《克隆人战争》剧组碰了面
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表