剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
向电影大♥师♥黑泽明致敬
(本集故事改编自黑泽明的《七武士》)
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第17集 赏金猎人
Bounty Hunters
勇气造就英雄, 信任铸就友谊
伤亡与日俱增!
The death toll rises!
战况趋烈, 威胁到 越来越多的共和国星球
As the battles intensify and threaten a growing number of Republic worlds,
共和国无暇顾及的星球唯有自保
planets are left to survive on their own
而绝地则在前线疲于奔命
while the Jedi struggle to fight a war on many fronts.
共和国建造的一系列医疗站
A series of medical stations have been established
成为了伤兵们的生命线
as a lifeline for those in need,
但这些设施无力抵御分离势力的攻击
but the facilities are easy prey for Separatist attacks.
在与费卢西亚轨道医疗站失去联♥系♥后
After losing contact with the medical station orbiting Felucia,
欧比万·克诺比, 阿纳金·天行者 和阿索卡·塔诺奉命前往调查
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano are sent to investigate.
费卢西亚到了, 正前方
That's Felucia, dead ahead.
但医疗站在哪儿?
But where's the medical station?
我在探测器上什么也没看见
I don't see anything on my scanners.
等等, 有东西
Wait, there's something.
秃鹫机器人
Vulture droids.
坐稳了
Hang on.
可以猜到医疗站发生什么事了
I guess we know what happened to the medical station.
情况不妙!
!That's not good!
它们击毁了等离子导管
They took out the plasma conduit.
你跟我想的一样吗?
You thinking what I'm thinking?
很不一样
Almost certainly not.
看来我们要受点颠簸了
Looks like we're doing this the hard way.
启动弹射程序
Starting ejection sequence.
怎么每次你驾驶, 我们都要坠机?
How come every time you fly, we crash?
这不是我的错, 是飞船
It's not my fault. It's the ship.
准备弹射
Ready to eject.
等...
Wait...
弹射!
Now!
他总是...责怪...飞船
He always... blames... the ship.
你没事吧, 师♥父♥?
You all right there, Master?
我很好, 阿纳金
I'm fine, Anakin.
你们认为这里是费卢西亚的什么地方?
Where on Felucia do you think we are?
我不能肯定
I'm not sure.
我不喜欢那声音
I don't like the sound of that.
而我不喜欢那模样
And I don't like the look of that.
丛林兰克
jungle rancor
我们可别惊扰它们
We don't want to scare 'em.
我们不能漫无目的地闲逛
We can't just wander around aimlessly.
我们得有个计划
We need a plan.
你总是教导我遵循直觉的指引
You always taught me to go on instinct,
而我的直觉告诉我该走那个方向
and my instincts tell me to go that way.
不, 那边...那边感觉不对
No, that... That doesn't seem right.
我认为我们应该往这个方向走
I think we should go this way.
那你还问我的意见干什么?
Why do you even ask for my opinion?
你从不按我的方式办事
You never do things my way.
我们是按你的方式坠机的
We crashed the ship your way.
非常好笑
Very funny.
我看你的幽默感在坠机中幸存下来了
I see your sense of humor survived the landing.
大概是唯一幸存的东西
It's about the only thing.
要是你们俩吵完了
Uh, if you two are done arguing,
我想地平线那边在冒烟
I think there's some smoke on the horizon,
有烟就有人家, 也就 有办法离开这个星球
which means people and a way off this planet.
看, 有个村庄
Look, there's a village.
也许他们有艘飞船, 我们可以...借用一下
Maybe they have a ship we can... borrow.
他们种植疗伤用的草药
Hmm, they're growing healing herbs.
我相信是奈西林
Nysillin, I believe,
银河系中最珍贵的作物之一
one of the most valuable crops in the galaxy.
这地方像是被遗弃了
This place looks deserted.
我觉得不像
I don't believe it is.
作物正等着收割
The crops are ready to be harvested.
农具都准备好了
Tools are lying about.
不, 有什么不对劲
No, something's amiss.
有件事是我在从小长大的地方学到的
Well, there's one thing I learned where I grew up.
你要想知道农夫在忙些什么
If you want to know what a farmer's up to,
就去看看他们的谷仓
look in their barn.
农夫开这种飞船很奇怪
This is an odd ship for farmers.
也许有人来这儿收♥购♥西林
Perhaps someone's here to pick up the sillin.
我还是不明白
I still don't get it.
人都到哪儿去了?
Where is everyone?
谜团解开了
Mystery solved.
他们吓坏了
They're terrified.
没事的
It's okay.
我们不会伤害你们
We won't hurt you.
劳驾放下武器, 绝地
Kindly drop your weapons, Jedi.
别冲动, 小鬼头
Take it easy, Snips.
我们不想惹麻烦
We don't want any trouble.
(异族语)
(Alien language)
人数占优不见得总管用
It's not always about the numbers.
即便对绝地来说, 四对一也算不上是公平较量
Four on one is hardly a fair fight, even for a Jedi.
等等, 四对一?
Wait a minute, four on one?
你是说四对二吧
You mean four on two.
我们没把你算在内, 小不点
We don't count you, knee-high.
我算不算在内?
Do you count me?
住手! 别伤害他们!
Stop! Don't harm them!
你们没看出来他们是绝地吗?
Can't you see these are Jedi?
我们得救了!
We are saved!
得救?
Saved?
要不要我提醒你, 凯西斯
Need I remind you, Casiss,
你跟我们已经谈妥生意了?
you already made a deal with us?
但要有绝地的帮助...
But with the Jedi's help...
打断一下, 帮你干什么呢?
Excuse me, but help you with what?
对付海盗
Pirates.
长话短说
Simply stated,
如果我们不让给海盗一部分收成
if we don't give the pirates a portion of our crop,
他们就会摧毁我们的家园, 连同我们一起
they will destroy our homes, with us in them.
我明白你的困境
Hmm, I see your dilemma.
种植西林是个收入微薄的行当
sillin farming is a meager trade.
如果没有草药可卖♥♥
Without our herbs to sell,
我们就没有钱买♥♥食物, 燃料或设备
we will have no money for food, fuel or equipment.
然而你们却有钱请雇佣兵?
And yet you can afford to pay mercenaries?
这些赏金猎人做生意比海盗讲理多了
These bounty hunters drive a far more reasonable bargain than the pirates.
为什么你们不自己和他们斗争?
Why not just fight them yourselves?
对你来说也许很容易
Easy for you, perhaps.
但看看我们
But look at us.
我们是农夫, 不是战士
We are farmers, not warriors.
就算有赏金猎人的帮助
Even with the bounty hunters' help,
我还是担心最坏的结局
I had feared the worst.
但现在, 你们有七个人了!
But now, that there are seven of you!
你们想要什么, 绝地?
What do you want, Jedi?
我们需要一艘飞船
We need a ship.
我们的船恐怕已经彻底报废了
Ours is beyond repair, I'm afraid.
谷仓里的那艘, 就可以了
The one in the barn, that'll do.
那是我们的飞船
That's our ride.
没有我们, 它哪儿也不去
It doesn't go anywhere without us,
而眼下, 我们正忙着
and right now, we're busy.
忙着敲诈农夫?
Busy extorting farmers?
我没听见你答应帮忙啊
I don't hear you offering to help.
不幸的是, 就算我们想帮忙, 也爱莫能助
Unfortunately, we couldn't help even if we wanted to.
什么?
What?
大♥师♥, 这些农夫有难
Master, these farmers are in trouble.
为什么我们不能帮助他们?
Why can't we help them?
相信我, 阿索卡, 我是真想帮忙
Believe me, Ahsoka, I would like nothing more.
然而, 我们需要汇报 医疗站已被摧毁的情况
However, we need to report that the medical station has been destroyed.
如果我们停留过久
If we stay too long,
分离势力就会赶到这里搜捕我们
the Separatists will show up looking for us here.
- 可是... - 他们被海盗抢劫
- But... - Better they get robbed by pirates
总好过引起格里弗斯将军 及其机器人♥大♥军的兴趣
than attract the interest of General Grievous and his horde.
海盗! 海盗! 海盗!
Pirates! Pirates! Pirates!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表