剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第3集 原力的孩子
Children of the Force
纠正错误, 耐心为先
追捕盗贼!
A thief hunted!
阿纳金·天行者与阿索卡师徒发动奇袭
In a daring assault, Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Ahsoka
登上了狡猾的赏金猎人凯德·贝恩指挥的战舰
boarded the warship of cunning bounty hunter Cad Bane
欲夺回被他盗走的全息记录仪
to recover a stolen holocron
其中储存着一份银河系原力敏感儿童的名单 ——他们是未来的绝地武士
containing a list of the galaxy's Force-sensitive children and future Jedi Knights.
经过一番围追堵截和殊死搏杀后
After a desperate chase and duel with the villain,
阿纳金与部下击败了贝恩
Anakin and his troops defeated Bane,
但未及寻获全息记录仪, 就被迫撤离即将爆♥炸♥的战舰...
but were forced to evacuate his doomed vessel without the holocron...
鞘翅目级运输穿梭机
Sheathipede-class transport shuttle
这次有多少兄弟幸存?
How many made it off this time?
只有我们
Just us.
德纳尔, 你宰了那个赏金猎人, 干得漂亮
Hey, Denal, good job frying that bounty hunter.
对, 咱们去弄点儿吃的
Yeah, let's get some grub.
你饿吗?
You hungry?
我会赶上的
I'll catch up.
那现在怎么办?
So what now?
我们把伤员送去医务室
We get the injured to the medical bay.
将军, 这里有些东西需要您看看
General, there's something I think you should see.
嘿, 士兵, 你还好吗?
Hey, trooper, are you all right?
一定是被打中头部了
Must've been hit in the head.
是血, 长官
It's blood, sir.
而且肯定不是我们自己人的
And it sure isn't from any of our men.
等下! 你受伤了
Wait! You're injured.
说不定很严重
That might be serious.
你不是克隆人
You're no clone.
阿索卡!
Ahsoka!
上将, 锁死超空间环! 快!
Admiral, lock down the hyperspace rings! Hurry!
我们上次交谈的话音还未落, 又怎么啦?
What could possibly have happened since I last spoke with you?
是贝恩! 立刻锁死那些超空间环!
It's Bane! Lock those rings now!
不! 全部锁死, 赶快!
No! Lock them all down, hurry!
关闭超空间环
Deactivating hyperspace rings.
我们必须通知委员会
We'll have to inform the Council.
很不幸又让贝恩溜掉了
It is most unfortunate Bane was allowed to escape again.
还带走了共和国境内对原力 最为敏感的孩子们的姓名和地址
With access to the names and locations of the most Force-sensitive children in the Republic.
他会给绝地武士团造成毁灭性的打击
Inflict devastating damage on the Jedi Order he could.
我们发现贝恩已与分离势力同流合污
We've discovered Bane's working with the Separatists.
那份名单上有数千个孩子
There are thousands of children on that list.
他会先去找哪一个?
Which will he go after first?
几率很小, 但委员会或许能 通过原力感知到他们
Small chance there is, through the Force, the Council may detect them.
我已经把你想要的东西送到了
I have delivered what you wanted.
绝地不难对付
The Jedi were no problem.
我还能帮你什么?
Anything else I can help you with?
我需要一些试验样品
I need test subjects.
选四个孩子并把他们带去穆斯塔法
Choose four children and bring them to Mustafar.
我会照料他们的
I will take care of them.
绑♥架♥无辜的孩子?
Kidnapping innocent children?
对你这种人来说, 此罪行似乎只算小打小闹
Seems like a small-time crime for the likes of you.
绝地的孩子中, 没有哪一个是无辜的
Among the children of the Jedi, there are no innocents.
当然, 当然
Sure, sure.
只要照样得到酬金, 对我来说就没什么不同
As long as I get paid, it makes no difference to me.
一个丛林星球
A jungle world.
我看见穹顶下的城市群
Dome cities I see.
是罗迪亚
Rodia it is.
一栋在凯泰广场的房♥屋
A house in Kay Tap Square.
是的, 我也看到了
Yes, I see it too.
一个海洋星球
There's an ocean planet,
诺托兰人的家乡格利安塞尔姆?
home to Nautolans, Glee Anselm?
我没有看见格利安塞尔姆
Glee Anselm I see not.
我感觉到了...
I sense...
一个我曾经去过的地方
A place I've been to before.
瀑布
Waterfalls.
纳布
Naboo.
詹瓜
Jan-gwa.
一个村庄, 在南部地区
A village, southern sector.
我同样强烈地感觉到了
Sense it strongly, I do.
一个冈根孩子在尖叫
The Gungan child was screaming.
你看到的是未来, 年轻的天行者
The future you see, young Skywalker.
你必须前往纳布
To Naboo you must go.
找到凯德·贝恩
Cad Bane you will find.
带你的学徒一起去
With you, take your padawan.
你确定在格利安塞尔姆没有孩子吗?
You are certain there is no child on Glee Anselm?
那孩子已被带往黑暗面的阴影中
Into the shadow of the dark side taken the child was.
他的命运不可预测
Shrouded is his fate from us.
这是个沉重的损失
Great the loss is.
但仍有更多的孩子处境危险
But more children in danger there are.
我将立即前往罗迪亚
I shall leave for Rodia immediately.
我们会感应出更多的幼童
Find more younglings we will.
你的儿子与原力的联♥系♥很强
Your son is strong with the Force.
他会成为一个出色的绝地
He will make a fine Jedi.
罗帕尔大♥师♥说有朝一日会接他去绝地圣殿
Master Ropal said the day would come for him to go to the Temple,
但不是最近
but not for some time.
罗帕尔大♥师♥没有意识到你儿子面临的危险
Master Ropal was unaware of the danger your son is in.
冒牌绝地在银河系四处游荡, 绑♥架♥未来的幼徒
Jedi imposters have been roaming the galaxy, stealing the future younglings.
为了保护你的儿子, 我必须现在就带走他
For your son's protection, I'm going to have to take him now.
他是我唯一的孩子
He is my only child.
看着这个
Look into this.
会让你放松
It will relax you.
但愿我们来得还算及时
Let's hope we have arrived in time.
如果你是来找我的儿子, 绝地, 他不在这儿
If you're looking for my son, Jedi, he's not here.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
开门
Open the door.
你永远也不会得到他!
You'll never get him!
那个赏金猎人在哪儿?
Where is the bounty hunter?
赏金猎人?
Bounty hunter?
他是个绝地
He was a Jedi.
绝地是不会携带爆能枪的
Jedi do not carry blasters.
天呐, 我♥干♥了什么?
What have I done?
天行者将军, 我们得悉您会来此
General Skywalker, they told us you were coming.
有没有通知那家冈根人?
Has the Gungan family been notified?
通知了, 伦克队长负责本次行动
Yes. Captain Lunker here is in charge of the operation.
由他带您去詹瓜城
He will take you to Jan-Gwa city.
让我指挥行动吧, 师♥父♥
Let me take the lead, Master.
我和他的帐还没算清
I've got a score to settle.
好吧, 和冈根人一起去
All right, go with the Gungan.
我马上就到
I'll be there shortly.
波拉克斯-38星际战斗机"血腥乐土号♥"
Xanadu Blood (Porax-38 starfighter)
别动, 混球
Don't move, sleemo.
你可不是我要找的那个孩子
You weren't the child I was expecting to find.
显而易见
Obviously.
你很聪明, 但太嫩了
You're quite clever, but naive.
看来我赢了
Looks like I win.
我又赢得了佩戴这头饰的资格
I think I've earned the right to wear this again.
阿索卡戴的头饰是由阿库兽(akul)的牙齿串成, 只有独力杀死阿库兽的托格鲁塔人才有资格佩带
你女儿现在安全了
Your daughter is safe now.
你们真的相信?
Do you really believe that?
我们知道你至少抢走了两个孩子
We know you've taken at least two children.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
你们找不到的
Beyond your reach.
你在为谁效力?
Who are you working for?
我自己干自己的
I work alone.
我们迟早会找到全息记录仪的
It is only a matter of time before we locate the holocron.
坦白从宽
Make it easier on yourself.
你能把我怎么样, 绝地, 严刑拷打吗?
What are you going to do, Jedi, torture me?
我猜不管你在为谁效力, 那个人比我们更令你恐惧
I think the fear of whoever you work for outweighs your fear of us.
我们没什么可谈的了
This conversation is over.
我们把飞船搜了个底朝天
We tore the ship apart.
没找到全息记录仪或是孩子们下落的线索
There's no sign of the holocron or the kids.
你们检查飞船的航行记录了吗?
Did you check the ship's navigation records?
飞船在纳布降落之前, 记录就被清光了
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表