剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
欧比万能否派兵支援?
Can Obi-Wan send support or not?
恐怕不行, 长官
I don't think so, sir.
科迪说克诺比将军根本没有抵达着陆点
Cody says General Kenobi never reached the landing site.
他们认为他的炮艇被击落了
They think his gunship got shot down.
绝了
Great.
难得向欧比万求助一次, 居然连他的影子也找不到
The one time I actually ask Obi-Wan for help, he's nowhere to be found.
万一克诺比将军遇上了不测呢?
Well, what if something happened to General Kenobi?
- 他可能受伤或者... - 现在没时间谈这个
- He could be injured or-- - No time for that kind of talk.
雷克斯, 我们必须推进
Rex, we need to mobilize now.
把士兵集结起来
Get the men together.
我们要冲过炮火
We're gonna rush the guns.
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
阿索卡, 你跟我来
Ahsoka, you're with me.
进攻时我们要为雷克斯提供掩护
We need to give Rex cover when we attack.
明白
Got it.
下命令吧
Just give the word.
我也很担心他
Hey, I'm worried about him too.
但你必须把精力集中在此时此地
But you have to keep your mind in the here and now,
否则我们永远不可能帮上欧比万
otherwise we'll never be able to help Obi-Wan.
- 人到齐了, 长官 - 准备, 冲!
- All here, sir. - Ready. Now!
冲啊! 冲啊!
Go, go, go, go!
干掉他们, 一个不留--
Take'em out. Take'em all-
不妙, 臭虫们要分兵围歼我们
Not good. The bugs are splitting up.
- 沸腾前来报到, 长官 - 蜡匠前来报到, 长官
- Boil reporting as ordered, sir. - Waxer reporting as ordered, sir.
东面五公里处有一架被击落的炮艇
We've got a downed gunship five klicks east.
我们相信是克诺比将军的
We believe it's General Kenobi's.
我需要你们去搜索幸存者
I need you to get out there and check for survivors.
遵命, 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
为什么我们总是接到有趣的任务?
Why do we always get the fun missions?
这还算不上有趣
Oh, this isn't the fun part.
能活着归队才叫有趣
Getting back to the square is the fun part.
蜡匠, 沸腾, 很高兴见到你们
Waxer, Boil, am I glad to see you.
捕兽者和我是仅有的幸存者
Trapper and I are the only ones still alive.
很高兴见到你, 长官
Good to see you, sir.
科迪指挥官在不远处建立了阵地
Commander Cody's established the square just beyond this position.
臭虫们现在正迂回包抄我们
The bugs are on the move and trying to surround us as we speak, sir.
他们救出将军了
They've got the General.
AT-TE 636, 向点3-5提供火力掩护
AT-TE 636, lay down cover fire at point 3-5.
干掉它! 干掉它!
Take it down! Take it down!
您受伤了吗, 将军?
Are you injured, General?
没有大碍
No, nothing too serious.
战况如何?
What's the situation here?
我们没有空中掩护
We've got no air cover,
两名将军在距我们很远的地面上
two Generals on the ground beyond our position,
大批臭虫正在包围我们
and a mess of bugs surrounding us.
敌人对我们的进攻准备得异常充分, 长官
The enemy was more than prepared for our attack, sir.
他们对我们了如指掌
They knew our every move.
我相信天行者将军和芒迪将军 会抵达我们的位置
Well, I'm sure General Skywalker and General Mundi will make it to our position.
我们只要能活到那个时候就好
We just have to make sure we're still here when they arrive.
不行, 上尉
Negative, Captain.
我们此时无法提供空中支援
We will be unable to provide any air support at this time.
我理解, 长官
I understand that, sir.
但是我们在地面上的三支进攻部队 只有一支位于着陆区内
But we have three attack forces on the ground and only one at the landing zone.
这是一次全球规模的进攻, 上尉
This is a planetary-wide invasion, Captain.
如果我向你的位置加派兵力, 势必牺牲其它区域的力量
If I devote resources to your position, it will mean sacrificing other areas of the campaign.
我们现在所能做的就是 帮你们找到天行者将军
All we can do at this time is help you find General Skywalker.
好的, 长官. 我去向将军报告
All right, sir. I'll report to the General.
杰特指挥官通话完毕
Commander Jet out.
把能抽调的战斗机都给我
Give me every fighter you can scrape up.
确定天行者将军的方位了吗?
Have you located General Skywalker's position?
我们认为他在靠近东部屏障的某处
We think he's somewhere along the eastern barrier.
那不是屏障
That's not a barrier.
是一座堡垒
It's a fortress.
注意隐蔽
Careful, men, careful.
你又把我们领进了一个火坑
Well, this is another fine mess you've gotten us into.
什么? 这不是我的错
What? Hey, it's not my fault.
是你负责研究全息地图的
You were supposed to study the holomaps.
我研究了!
I did!
还记得我提醒你注意那堵巨墙时, 你是怎么说的吗?
Remember when I reminded you about the giant wall,
"别担心, 小鬼头"
and you said, "don't worry, Snips. "
"我们不会靠近那里的"
"We won't be anywhere near that. "
准备攀援
Just get ready to climb.
将军, 我留了一个小队保护坦克
General, I left a squad to protect the tanks.
您确定这是通往着陆区的最短路线?
Are you sure this is the shortest way to the landing zone?
不, 我不确定, 指挥官
No, I'm not sure, Commander.
我所做的不过是相信我的直觉
All I can do is trust my instincts.
等一等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
我探测到前方有翼翅振动
I have a wing vibration up ahead.
别停下
Don't stop.
我们必须继续推进
We must push on.
前进!
Forward!
有什么计划, 将军?
So what's the plan, General?
掩护我们, 雷克斯
Just keep us covered, Rex.
激光炮火太猛烈, 我们无法全部登墙
There's too much laser fire for all of us to make the climb.
这件事就交给我和阿索卡吧
Ahsoka and I will handle this.
墙倒下的时候, 你们作好准备就行
Just be ready when that wall comes down.
目前为止你干掉了几个机器人?
How many droids have you shot down so far?
25个
25.
哈, 你落后了
Ah, you're falling behind.
我们上
Let's go.
集中攻击墙头的机器人
Focus on the droids on the top of the wall.
有人中弹!
Man down!
他们上来了!
There they are!
找一个入口
Look for a hatch.
我们得把炸♥药♥放入墙体内
We need to put the explosives inside the wall.
找到一个
Found one.
嘿, 干掉他们了吗?
Hey, did you get them?
- 接着 - 嗯? 啥?
- Catch. - Huh? Wha?
不!
No!
来吧, 雷克斯
Come on, Rex.
空中飞人
Up and away.
救命!
Help!
下回, 告诉我跳就行
Next time, just tell me to jump.
那还有什么乐趣?
Now, where's the fun in that?
走吧, 我们不能让欧比万一直等着
Come on, we can't keep Obi-Wan waiting.
都听见了, 小伙子们, 我们走!
You heard him, lads. Let's go!
我们就要打通了
We're almost through.
把火焰喷射器派上来
Bring in the flame throwers.
看, 那里怎么回事?
Look, what's that?
芒迪大♥师♥, 听见我了吗?
Master Mundi, do you read me?
我们到了, 天行者
We are here, Skywalker.
稍微绕了点儿路, 因此一度中断了通讯
We took a slight detour that put us out of communications for a bit.
我们今天都绕了点路, 大♥师♥
This has been a day for detours, Master.
确实. 不过现在路打通了
Indeed. But now the road is clear.
我能看见着陆点
I can see the landing zone.
情况看上去不妙
It does not look good.
能否给我接通尤拉伦上将?
Can you get me Admiral Yularen?
上将, 我们快撑不下去了
Admiral, we're at the breaking point.
你必须派战斗机过来
You've got to get some fighters down here.
你交好运了, 天行者将军
You are in luck, General Skywalker.
我正好有一个中队可以调派
I have one squadron available.
撤退! 快走!
Retreat! Go, go, go, go!
枪枪不落空!
Make every shot counts!
狠狠地打!
Give it all you got!
援兵! 援兵到了!
Reinforcements! The reinforcements have arrived!
冲啊! 冲啊!
Go, go, go, go!
快上!
Move it! Move it!
都听见了, 小伙子们, 我们上!
You heard him, lads, let's go!
冲上去!
Up to the front!
- 快点! - 快, 快!
- Come on! - Hurry, hurry!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表