剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第2集 末日货运
Cargo of Doom
骄傲自满是疏忽大意的最危险形式
密件被盗!
Stolen secrets!
邪恶的雇佣兵凯德·贝恩 受雇于达斯·西迪厄斯
Villainous mercenary Cad Bane was hired by Darth Sidious
从绝地圣殿的存储库 盗窃了一个全息记录仪
to steal a holocron from the vaults of the Jedi Temple.
逃离犯罪现场后
After fleeing the scene of the crime,
贝恩追踪并俘虏了 绝地大♥师♥博拉·罗帕尔
Bane hunted down and captured Master Bolla Ropal,
后者拥有一块记录着 绝地武士团机密的水晶
who has a crystal which holds secrets of the Jedi Order.
一支分离势力舰队赶来支援赏金猎人
As a Separatist fleet arrives to help the bounty hunter,
阿纳金·天行者火速去拦截敌人退路
Anakin Skywalker races in to cut off their escape
要阻止贝恩将偷来的 全息记录仪送达目的地
and stop Bane from delivering the stolen holocron.
我猜我们就要坠毁了
I guess we're going down with the ship.
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
将军, 我们从行星收到一条紧急通讯
General, we're receiving an urgent transmission from the planet.
天行者将军, 我们的基地被攻占了
General Skywalker, our base has been overrun.
没有撤退的可能
There's no possibility of evacuation.
他们俘虏了罗帕尔将军, 抢走了全息仪记忆水晶
They've taken General Ropal and the holocron memory crystal.
你知不知道他被带去哪儿了?
Do you know where they've taken them?
抱歉, 长官
Sorry, sir.
我们试图阻截, 但是他们离开了哨站
We tried to stop them, but they left the outpost.
等等, 干扰太厉害了
Wait a second. There's too much interference.
通讯台被摧毁了, 长官
Transmitter's been destroyed at the source, sir.
我们必须找出罗帕尔大♥师♥在哪艘船上
We have to find out what ship Master Ropal is on.
你需要保持清醒, 绝地大♥师♥
You will remain conscious, Master Jedi.
赏金猎人有些问题要问你
The bounty hunter has some questions for you.
给他接上思想限制器, 痛苦脉冲器
Attach mind limiters, pain pulsers,
再注射全剂量X-C33
and give him a full dose of X-C33.
立刻照办, 长官
Right away, sir.
长官, 那艘共和国战舰 摧毁了我们的护航舰队
Sir, that Republic ship has destroyed our escort
并堵住了我们的退路
and is blocking our escape.
不管是谁在指挥那艘巡洋舰, 一定是个有胆魄的人
Whoever's commanding that cruiser is a bold one.
脱离战斗区域, 准备跳入超空间
Move us out of the battle zone and prepare to jump to hyperspace.
我有件小事要拜托我们的绝地客人
I have a small favor to ask our Jedi guest.
将军, 一艘分离军指挥舰正撤离战场
General, a Separatist command ship is fleeing the battle.
你认为他们把罗帕尔大♥师♥囚禁在船上?
You think they have Master Ropal on board as a prisoner?
我确定
I'm sure of it.
上将, 截住他们, 不得让他们进入超空间
Admiral, intercept them before they can jump to hyperspace.
我会让士兵们准备登舰
I'll ready the troops for boarding.
登舰? 我们没有登舰飞船
Boarding? We have no boarding craft.
我们本来是准备登陆行星的, 而不是登上另外一艘战舰
We were prepared to land on the planet, not to board another ship.
你不会真这么打算吧
You can't be serious.
正是, 上将
I am, Admiral.
谢谢你的观点
Thank you for your opinion.
现在瞄准他们的超空间推进器
Now, target their hyperdrive.
我们可不想让他们跑了
We don't want them getting away.
长官, 舰长, 长官
Sir. Captain. Sir.
他们击中了能量转换器, 我们没办法进入超空间了
They hit the power converters, so we can't go into hyperspace.
我想知道绝地准备干嘛
I wonder what the Jedi are planning.
我已经集结了三支突击队, 长官
I've rounded up three brigades, sir.
我们去哪儿?
Where are we going?
我们要登上一艘分离军护卫舰
We're going to board a Separatist frigate,
营救罗帕尔大♥师♥, 并夺回全息记录仪
rescue Master Ropal, and recover an archive Holocron.
我们没有突击艇, 长官
We have no assault craft, sir,
只有若干架战斗机和黄昏号♥
only a couple of fighters and the Twilight.
等候您的命令
Waiting for orders, sir.
那么计划是?
And the plan is?
我只是好奇
Just curious.
我下来看看有什么我能帮忙的
I came down to see if I could be of any help,
天行者将军
General Skywalker.
的确有
Actually, you can.
启动那些步行机, 上将
Activate those walkers, Admiral.
你不会真打算用步行机
You're not thinking of using those
搭载克隆兵登上那艘护卫舰吧
to transport the Clones to that frigate.
它们的舱内是增压的
Well, they are pressurized.
并且装备有磁性足
And they're equipped with magnetic feet.
好主意
Good call.
师♥父♥, 你是个天才
Master, you're a genius.
步行机是为地面战设计的, 不能用于太空战
Those walkers are designed for terrain, not space.
雷克斯, 登机
Rex, load them up.
走吧, 小鬼头
Let's go, Snips.
处决队, 上ATAT300号♥!
Execute battalion, take ATAT300!
食肉队, 773号♥步行机!
Carnivore battalion, Walker 773!
我们走!
Let's go!
你只要打开这个小盒子
Simply open this little box of yours,
让我从这水晶里得到信息
so I can get the information from this crystal,
你就不用再忍♥受折磨了
and your suffering will come to an end.
我永远都不会为你...
You will never get me...
打开那个全息记录仪
to unlock the Holocron.
很不幸, 我没时间和你讨价还价
Unfortunately, I don't have time to discuss this with you.
继续电击他 -- 全功率
Hit him again-- Full power.
我不确定他还能再承受多少
I'm not sure how much more of this he can take.
你是医疗机器人吗?
Are you a medical droid?
呃, 不是, 长官
Uh, no, sir.
那就闭上嘴, 滚一边去
Then step back and shut up.
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
加大功率
More power.
我们探测不到他的任何生命体征
We've lost all his vital signs.
检查下
Check.
他已经停止运转了
He is no longer functioning.
把他放下来
Drop him.
他死了
He's dead.
看来我们得另找一个绝地 来打开这个全息记录仪
Looks like we will have to find another Jedi to open this Holocron.
只是下一次, 我会尝试另一种方法
Only next time, I will try a different method.
达斯·西迪厄斯要我把 贸易联盟舰队借给你的时候
When Darth Sidious asked me to loan you the Federation fleet,
可没说你要去打仗
he didn't say you were going to war.
贝恩, 你已经丢了四艘我的船
Bane, you have already lost four of my ships.
我希望你能赔偿所有损失
I hope you can pay for all of this.
货真价实的绝地全息记录仪 和记忆水晶, 我都弄到手了
One authentic Jedi Holocron and the memory crystal I was after.
等我的资助人得到它们
When my benefactor gets this,
他会补偿你那微不足道的舰队
he will compensate you for your puny fleet.
看来绝地想把它们夺回去
Sounds like the Jedi want it back.
绝地已经击溃了我们的秃鹫机器人
The Jedi are overwhelming our vulture droids.
我们要派出增援吗?
Should we send out reinforcements?
不
No.
你这是要干什么?
What are you doing?
你刚才说不增援吗?
Did you say, "no?"
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
绝地会登上这艘船 把全息记录仪夺回去
The Jedi will board the ship and get the Holocron back.
将其信息传走, 赶快结束交易
Transmit the information and close the deal immediately.
办不到
I can't.
只有绝地才能开启这个仪器
Only a Jedi can access the device.
而幸运的是
Fortunately,
正有两个绝地赶来帮我
there are two Jedi on their way to help me,
达成我们的目的只需要一个
one more than we need for our purposes.
你最好活着完成任务
You'd better live through this.
我想拿到我的钱, 贝恩
I want my money, Bane.
你可以放心
You can count on it.
R2! R2!
清空护卫舰的所有信息库
Wipe all the frigate's memory banks
销毁我们任务的一切纪录
and destroy every record of our mission.
启动自毁程序
Initiate the self-destruct sequence.
你, 把这艘船上的功能控制 转接到我的腕部通讯器上
You, transfer all ship functions to my wrist-com.
我要舱门, 重力发生器, 所有设备的控制权
I want control of doors, gravity generators, everything.
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
你们其他人留在这里, 守住舰桥
The rest of you, stay here and defend the bridge.
只有我们守住舰桥?
We're defending the bridge alone?
抵抗绝地?
Against the Jedi?
我讨厌这活儿
I hate this job.
别开枪! 我不是指挥官
Don't shoot! I'm not the Commander.
他...他是指挥官!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表