剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第16集 猫与鼠
Cat and Mouse
故事时间顺序:
本集→第1季第16集→2008剧场版
明智的领袖善于纳谏
壁垒森严!
An impenetrable defense.
分离势力战舰封锁了资源丰富的 克里斯托夫西斯行星
Separatist ships blockade the resource-rich planet of Christophsis,
使贝尔·奥加纳议员和 他的救济工作陷入绝境
trapping Senator Bail Organa and his relief effort.
为紧急救援威望素著的议员
Desperate to aid the esteemed Senator,
绝地武士阿纳金·天行者 指挥的一支共和国特遣队
a Republic task force under the command of Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker
必须打破僵局
must break the impasse,
但对议员和克里斯托夫西斯 的善良公民来说, 时间紧迫
but time runs short for the Senator and the good citizens of Christophsis.
分离军已经占领了我们的阵地
Separatist forces have overrun our position,
我们已弹尽粮绝
and we are out of food, water, and munitions.
我们的情况危在旦夕
Our situation is desperate.
奥加纳议员?
Senator Organa?
奥加纳议员!
Senator Organa!
将军
General.
又一艘巡洋舰被击中
Another cruiser's been hit.
克诺比大♥师♥最好快点赶到这儿
Master Kenobi better get here soon,
否则这次救援任务就将夭折
or this is gonna be one short rescue mission.
敌方指挥舰对我们发动猛攻
The command ship is bearing down on us.
舰首护盾全开!
Full forward shields!
炮火来袭!
Incoming fire!
形势不妙
This isn't gonna be easy.
舰首火力全开
Fire all forward cannons.
切断共和国补给船队的航线
Cut off those Republic supply ships.
把它们与护航巡洋舰分开
Separate them from their escort cruisers.
我闻到了恐惧的气息
I smell fear,
妙不可言
and it smells good.
将军, 我们的一艘补给船被击中
General, one of the supply ships has been hit.
所有反应堆超负荷运转
Over-fire all reactors.
我们要突破这家伙的防线
We're gonna blow right past this guy,
无论他是何方妖魔
whoever he is.
将军, 一艘共和国战舰 在我们后方跳出超空间
General, a Republic cruiser is coming out of hyperspace behind us.
欧比万
Obi-Wan.
看来天行者将军已经与敌人交火
Looks like General Skywalker's already engaged the enemy.
这已经司空见惯了
That's nothing out of the ordinary,
尤其是我还明确命令他不要交战
especially since I gave him a direct order not to.
共和国战舰尚未停止攻击
The Republic ship is not breaking off its attack.
守住防线
Hold the line.
加强舰首偏导护盾
Intensify forward deflectors.
阿纳金, 我要你撤退
Anakin, I want you to withdraw.
撤退?
Withdraw?
我带来个新玩具, 可能让我们获得优势
I brought a new toy that might give us an advantage.
恕我直言, 将军
With respect, General,
现在或许不失为重整编队的好时机
now might not be a bad time to regroup.
命令运输船队撤往欧比万的位置
Tell the transports to fall back to Obi-Wan's position.
我们要在他们撤往卫星背面时提供掩护
We'll cover their retreat as they escape behind the moon.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
但愿欧比万知道自己在做什么
I hope Obi-Wan knows what he's doing.
他们撤退了
They are escaping.
我们应该追击吗?
Should we go after them?
不
No.
命令要求我们封锁, 而不是追击
Our orders are to blockade, not chase.
我赢了这一回合
I have won this round.
重新循环护盾
Re-cycle the shields,
舰炮回复完全充能状态
and let the cannons reset to a full charge.
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
敌人很快就会回来
And the enemy will soon return,
等他们回来时, 我们将严阵以待
and when they do, we shall be ready.
我来了
Well, here I am.
告诉我这件新武器的情况
Tell me about this new weapon.
你正看着它呢
You're looking at it.
看着什么?
I'm looking at what?
再往前走两步, 你就真要亲吻它了
Two steps forward, and you'd actually be kissing it.
是艘隐形飞船
It's a stealth ship.
嗯, 算是不错的计策
Hm. That's some trick.
但愿分离势力也这么认为
Let's hope the Separatists think so.
那么我猜探测器无法侦测到它了
So I assume scanners can't detect it.
据我们所知是的
As far as we know,
但这是第一次真正的实战测试
but this is the first real field test.
真令人鼓舞
That's encouraging.
我估计你能应付这个挑战
I figured you'd be up to the challenge.
那我可以神不知鬼不觉地溜过去
So I can move in undetected
从后方干掉他们
and take them out from behind.
但要摧毁整支舰队, 这艘小船火力不够
That's a pretty small ship to destroy a whole fleet.
还有更多的吗?
Are there more?
没有, 这是原型机
No, this is the prototype,
而且不是让你用来进攻的
and you won't be on the offensive.
我需要你前往行星表面 执行一次救援任务
I need you to run a mercy mission down to the planet's surface.
这艘船可以为奥加纳议员 的指挥部运去足够的补给
The ship can carry enough supplies for Senator Organa's headquarters.
哦, 我仍旧是送货小子?
Oh, I'm still the delivery boy?
我们不需要整个舰队, 我单枪匹马就能做到
We don't need the whole fleet. I can do this myself.
阿纳金, 稍安勿躁, 照我说的做
Anakin, slow down and do what I tell you.
比起摧毁敌舰, 拯救生命更加重要
It's more important to save lives than destroy ships.
我需要你完成救援任务
I need you to continue the mercy mission.
不可能
Impossible.
不可能是他
It can't be him.
告诉天行者将军暂缓出发
Tell General Skywalker to hold his departure.
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
让你久等了, 长官
Thank you for waiting, sir.
抱歉耽搁了你
I'm sorry to hold you up.
不必道歉, 上将
No apologies, Admiral.
什么情况?
What have you got?
今天早上的交火让我感觉似曾相识
Something about this morning's engagement struck me as familiar,
于是我稍微调查了一下
so I did a bit of research.
结果是?
And?
我相信对方指挥官 只可能是特伦奇上将
I believe the opposing commander is none other than Admiral Trench.
如果我对战史的记忆没错
If I remember my military history,
他不是在马拉斯塔尔狭部战役阵亡了吗?
wasn't he vaporized at the battle of Malastare Narrows?
我也是这么以为的
That's what I thought, too,
但战术的运用, 对机器人军队的高效操控
but the tactics employed, the efficiency of the droids' maneuvers,
然后还有这个
and then there's this.
上次我看见这个标志
The last time I saw that symbol,
不妨这么说吧, 那天我失去了很多优秀的战士
well, let's just say I lost a lot of good men that day.
有什么我需要知道的?
What do I need to know?
我跟他直接交过手
I have seen his work firsthand.
一支企业同盟舰队封锁了马拉斯塔尔
A Corporate fleet was blockading Malastare,
指挥官就是特伦奇
a fleet led by Trench.
这就是为什么我认识他的战术
That's why I recognized the tactics.
他撕碎了我们的舰队
He tore our ships apart.
我们勉强逃出生天
We barely escaped with our lives.
最后, 一支由绝地指挥的 特遣部队介入才解决了问题
In the end, a Jedi-led task force moved in to settle the matter.
特伦奇的战舰被摧毁
Trench's ship was destroyed,
我们以为他殉舰了
and we assumed he went down with it.
你肯定是他么?
Are you sure it's him?
很有可能
It's possible.
不是每个舰长都会殉舰的
Not every captain goes down with his ship.
那我们算是走运了, 上将
Well, we may be in luck, then, Admiral.
我得到的命令不是攻击特伦奇
My orders are not to engage Trench,
只是为奥加纳议员运送补给
just to deliver supplies to Senator Organa.
恕我直言, 将军
With all due respect, General,
我相信就此事而言我们别无选择
I do not believe we will have a choice in the matter.
如果真的是特伦奇
If it is indeed Trench,
他会找上我们的
he will come for us.
我们?
Us?
是的, 我自荐担任你的顾问, 将军
Yes. I am volunteering my services as consultant, General.
欢迎登船
Welcome aboard.
快点, 新兵, 我们要出发了
Hurry up, rookie. We're leaving.
CT-1284, "火花", 前来报到, 长官
CT-1284, Spark, reporting for duty, sir.
我们损失了一名首航船员, 小子
We lost one of our starting lineup, kid.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表