剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第15集 议会谋杀案
Senate Murders
寻求真♥相♥尚易, 接受真♥相♥却难
烽烟四起!
War on many fronts!
当克隆人在前线英勇拼杀时
While battles are fought by clones in the field,
银河议会中却进行着另一种战争
a different war is waged in the Galactic Senate.
由于伤亡日益严重
As heave losses add up,
以卡米诺的哈莉·伯托尼 为首的一派议员
a group of Senators, led by Halle Burtoni of Kamino
(克隆人士兵二型盔甲)
Phase II clone trooper armor
提议增加军队产量
propose an escalation of troop production.
帕德梅·阿米达拉议员
Senator Padme Amidala
认识到扩军只会延长战事
recognizing that more troops will only prolong the fighting,
与她的盟友不屈不挠地工作着
works tirelessly with her allies
提出了一项削减军费支出
to introduce a bill to cut military spending,
并停止生产更多克隆人士兵的议案
and stop the creation of more clone troopers.
好的, 当然, 议员
Yes, of course, Senetor.
谢谢您亲口告诉我
Thank you for telling me yourself.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
我们是不是又失去了一个人的支持票?
Did we lose someone else's vote?
是斯通克议员
Senator Stonk
他担心民♥意♥
worried about public opinion.
但他希望我们了解他有多么抱歉
But he wants us to know how very sorry he is.
抱歉不会给我们增加票数
Sorry doesn't get us votes.
会有人投票支持我们的
We'll get votes.
在你的演讲中
When in your speech,
你要说服人们站起来维护 他们明白是正确的事
you convince people to stand up for what they know is right.
但愿你是对的, 叔叔
I hope you are right, uncle.
你一直在为我方的票数而奔走, 你所做的工作是无与伦比的
You've been doing an amazing job rallying votes towards our side.
法尔议员, (异族语)
(Alien language) Senator Farr.
(异族语)
(Alien language)
(异族语)
(Alien language)
也许...我是罗迪亚星球上 最具影响力的人, 洛洛
Perhaps... I am the most influential man on Rodia, Lolo.
但是因为我所犯下的那些错误
But after all the mistakes I've made,
现在和平对我来说才是最重要的
peace is what matters to me now.
阿米达拉议员
Senator Amidala,
他们在等着听你发表演讲
they're ready for your speech now.
是时候了
It's time.
那我们在议会大厅见了, 阿米达拉议员?
We'll see you in the chamber, Senator Amidala?
祝好运, 帕德梅
Good luck, Padme.
相当令人兴奋
It is quite exciting.
"兴奋"可不是我想用的词
"Exciting" isn't exactly the word I would use,
我想"胆怯"才更合适
I think "terrifying" is more appropriate.
别被她骗了, 奥加纳议员
Pay her no mind, Senator Organa.
还是个小女孩的时候, 帕德梅就会故意示弱
Even as a girl, Pademe down-played her strength.
好使自己能出人意料
Helps her maintain the element of surprise.
我跟你学的
I learned it from you.
大厅内见, 议员们
See you inside, Senators.
生产更多的战士并不会结束这场战争
The creation of more warriors will not end this war.
仅财务支出一项就会 使共和国破产及瘫痪
The financial cost alone will bankrupt and cripple the Republic.
向冲突地区投放更多的克隆人
By adding more clones to the conflict,
只是在让破坏升级, 而非赢得战争
we're only esclating destruction, not wining the war.
因此我们必须投票支持这一决议
Which is why we must vote for this resolution,
以推进更多的外交努力
to promote more diplomacy,
并结束这场杀戮, 化解仇恨
and to bring an end to this killing and hatred.
刚才你风光无限啊, 亲爱的
That was quite a moment, my dear.
多谢, 迪奇议员
Thank you, Senator Deechi.
哦, 这可不是恭维
Oh, it wasn't a compliment.
你不应该发表那样的演说
You shouldn't make speeches like that.
这是不爱国的行为
It's unpatriotic.
我发现的唯一不爱国行为
The only thing I find unpatriotic,
就是你们的战争贩子行径
is your war mongering.
真的, 你一举扭转了形势
Truly, you have turned the tide.
亲爱的, 你刚才太棒了
My dear, you were brilliant.
承蒙夸奖
Thank you.
不过也许应该等到我们真正赢得投票
But perhaps we should wait till we actually win the vote
然后再作获胜感言
before we make a victory speech.
真是个新奇的想法
What a novel idea.
想像一下
Imagine that,
阿米达拉一生中总算头一次明事理了
Amidala is actually making sense for once in her life.
伯托尼议员, 这是私人谈话
Senator Burtoni, this is a private conversation.
私人谈话还是分离分子的密谋?
Private conversation or Separatist conspiracy?
你怎敢这么说?
How dare you?
我们不是分离主义支持者
We are not pro-separatist.
我们想要结束战争
We want to end the war.
往前线投放更多的军队
Committing more troops to the front lines
将断送外交重启之路
will not allow the diplomacy to resume.
共和国的外交努力早就失败了
Diplomacy failed the Republic long ago.
议员们, 请别争了
Senators, please.
伯托尼议员
Senator Burtoni,
虽说卡米诺人利用自己生产的克隆人
the Kaminoans might have bartered their creation of the clones
在银河议会中换得了一个席位
into a seat in the Galactic Senate.
但这不表示你们可以为所欲为
but this does not give you free rein.
感谢你的拜访, 议员
Thank you for visiting, Senator.
我们现在希望继续我们的会议
We would like to continue our meeting now,
如果你不介意
if you don't mind.
享受出尽风头的时刻吧, 议员们
Enjoy your monent in the spotlight, Senators.
这场战争不会很快结束的
This war will not end soon.
我们一定是走对了路
Well, we must be doing something right,
因为我们让伯托尼议员不安了
if we rattled Senator Burtoni.
重要的是我们在反对扩军议案 的斗争中取得了长足进展
What matters is that we've made great strides in our fight against this bill.
欧诺, 你领导这次斗争的工作非常出色
Ono, you've done a wonderful job leading the effort.
我只是在尽力做正确的事
I'm just trying to do what's right.
我真希望老早以前... 我就尝试这么做了
I only wish I'd tried doing that... a long time ago.
你现在就在做啊
You're doing it now.
为了胜利, 为了结束这场战争
To victory, and an end to this war.
为胜利干杯
To victories.
啊, 我的心脏!
Ah, my heart!
我...无法呼吸
I can't... breath.
叔叔, 怎么啦?
Uncle, what is it?
欧诺!
Ono!
看来他犯心脏病了
Looking it's his heart.
快去求救!
Please, someone get help!
我们都知道欧纳康达并非完人
And we are all aware that Onaconda was a flawed man.
他对自己的错误认识得比谁都清楚
He knew better than anyone of his own mistakes.
但他在原则问题上从不妥协
But he never compromised his principles.
他所做的一切, 都是为了他的人♥民♥
And what he did, he did for his people.
人♥民♥的需要, 总是放在第一位
Their needs always came first.
议员, 若有任何需要...
Senator, if you need anything...
我们需要的是, 让他的决议通过
What we need, is to get his resolution passed.
他是我的导师
He was my mentor.
没有他的指引, 我不知道该如何继续
I don't know how to carry on without him guiding me.
我知道
I know.
没有人能替代他的位置
No one could ever take his place.
打扰, 帕尔帕廷议长传唤您二位
Excuse me, Chancellor Palpatine has summoned both of you
到他的办公室去
to his chambers.
发生了什么事?
What's happened?
恐怕, 我的朋友
I'm afraid, my friends,
这位迪沃警官要问几个问题...
that Lieutenant Divo here has some questions...
有关法尔议员的
about Senator Farr.
你们是否知道有谁...
Do you know of anyone who...
呃...该怎么说呢...
uh... how to put this...
与法尔议员有仇...
hated Senator Farr...
以至于谋杀了他?
enouth to kill him?
什么?!
What?!
我得查出是谁想加害法尔议员
I'll need to find out who wanted to hurt Senator Farr.
实际上, 说"杀害"更准确些
Actually, kill him would be more accurate,
因为他已经死了
what with him being dead.
没人想杀他
No one wanted him dead.
人人都爱戴他
Everyone loved him.
显然并非如此
Well, that's obviously not true,
否则站在这里的就不是我, 而是他了
or I wouldn't be here, and he would.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表