剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
记住, 我们要把格里弗斯留在这艘船上, 直到天行者完成任务
Rember, we need to keep Grievous on this ship until General Skywalker is clear.
当心!
Look out!
克诺比
Kenobi.
怎么样了?
How we doing?
我们靠近了
We are close.
怎么样, 克诺比, 计划进行得顺利吗?
So, Kenobi, is everything going as planned?
那要看你怎么想了, 将军
That depends on your point of view, General.
你不打无准备之仗, 也不会孤身犯险
You wouldn't come here without a plan, and you wouldn't come alone.
告诉我, 你认为天行者救出科思大♥师♥了吗?
Tell me, do you think Skywalker has rescued Master Koth yet?
吃惊吧
Surprise.
算不上
Not exactly.
至少它们不是毁灭者机器人
Well, at least they're not destroyer droids.
将军对你们战术的描述目前为止100%准确
The General's description of your tactics have been 100% accurate today.
很好很强大, 即便以我的标准来说
Very impressive, even by my standards.
你的计划已经彻底破产, 绝地
Your plans have come to ruination, Jedi.
我听到了一大堆废话, 将军
I hear a lot of talking, General,
但归根结底, 你想通过这些话表达什么?
but in the final accounting, what does all the talk get you?
徒劳无功地攫取权力
A futile quest for power,
残缺不全的身体
a mutilated body,
得到的权位不过是杜库的马前卒
and your place as dooku's errand boy.
我不是马前卒
I'm no errand boy.
我打仗不是为了杜库的权谋
I am not in this war for Dooku's politics.
我是银河系有史以来 最强大的机器人军队的领袖
I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen.
这支军队不讲忠诚, 没有灵魂, 只有程序
An army with no loyalty, no spirit, just programming.
你何以炫耀自己的才略?
What have you to show for all your power?
你又得到了什么?
What have you to gain?
未来, 一个没有绝地的未来
The future, a future where there are no Jedi.
欧比万·克诺比的故事到此结束
The story of Obi-Wan Kenobi ends here.
再走一步, 你的朋友就没命了
One more step, and your friend will die.
呵呵呵
Heh. Heh. Heh.
不
No.
你的朋友们死定了, 克诺比
Your friends shall die, Kenobi,
接下来就轮到你了
and you shall soon follow.
一定要拿到...
Got to get it...
你后面
Behind you.
我想你们理解我的手语了
I see you got my message.
格里弗斯在哪儿?
Where's Grievous?
如果一切都按计划进行
If everything's gone according to plan,
他应该在欧比万的飞船上
he's on board Obi-Wan's ship.
抓住他了?
He's been captured?
只要我们堵住他的退路
If we can cut off his escape,
倒是抓住他的好机会
there's a good chance of that.
投降吧, 将军
Surrender, General.
决不!
Never!
阿纳金, 但愿你救出了科思大♥师♥
Anakin, I hope you've rescued Master Koth,
因为格里弗斯正逃回他的飞船
because Grievous is headed back to his ship.
你们俩都去
You both go.
我能走回去, 我没事
I'll make it back. I'll be fine.
我不得不反对你这个建议
I'll have to disagree with you on that one.
加利亚大♥师♥, 你先去
Master Gallia, you go ahead.
我会把伊思送回穿梭机
I'll get Eeth back to the shuttle.
愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you.
回舰桥去
Get back to the bridge.
我们要在格里弗斯跳回去前把船分开
We need to detach before Grievous jumps ship.
科迪, 回话
Cody, come in.
在, 长官
Yes, sir.
格里弗斯正奔你的方向而去
Grievous is headed your way.
向共和国飞船开火
Open fire on the Republic ship.
瞄准他们的引擎
Target their engines.
但是, 长官, 两艘飞船还连在一起
But, sir, the ships are still attached.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
所有部队准备登陆萨卢卡迈
Prepare all troops for our landing on Saleucami.
线路烧坏了
The circuits are fried.
我们无法控制飞船
We have no controls.
我甚至启动不了引擎
I can't even get the engines online.
稳定器坏了
We've lost our stabilizers.
我无法让船保持平衡
I can't hold her steady.
后会有期, 克诺比
Until we meet again, Kenobi.
快, 我们还来得及抓获他
Hurry. We can still catch him.
欧比万, 阿纳金要离开了
Obi-Wan, Anakin's leaving.
我们会困死在这艘船上的
We'll be trapped on the ship.
阿纳金, 回话
Anakin, come in.
我们遇到了一点麻烦, 需要从格里弗斯的船上撤离
We're in a bit of a spot, and we need a way off of Grievous' ship.
在你附近有一个宽敞的机库
There's a large hangar near your position.
你们快赶过去, 我在那里接你们
Make your way there, and I'll pick you up.
所有机器人进入登陆舰
All droids to the landing craft.
所有机器人进入登陆舰
All droids to the landing craft.
各就各位
Get to your stations.
我们即将脱离母舰
We're going to detach.
准备起飞
Prepare to launch.
反应堆受损
The reactor's been breached.
我没法关闭它!
I can't lock it down!
我们走
Here we go.
阿纳金, 替我接通尤拉伦上将
Anakin, get me Admiral Yularen.
数艘飞船脱离格里弗斯的母舰, 并试图登陆萨卢卡迈
Several craft detached from Grievous' ship and attempted to land on Saleucami.
那我们也必须登陆, 追猎他们
Then we'll have to land and follow them.
- 准备好坦克 - 是, 长官
- Prepare the tanks. - Yes, sir.
肯定有数个着陆地点
There must be several landing sites.
要找出这位将军大人可不容易
It may be hard to locate the good General.
你要在这里指挥空战
You'll have to command the space battle
我和雷克斯, 科迪到地面去
while Rex, Cody, and I head to the surface.
你确定你自己能行吗?
You sure you can handle this on your own?
我想我办得到
I think I can manage.
我护送科思大♥师♥去医疗舰
I'll get Master Koth to a medical frigate.
你们都冒了极大的风险来救我
You all took a great risk rescuing me.
不用谢, 科思大♥师♥
You're welcome, Master Koth.
可惜你们分散了兵力, 使格里弗斯得以逃脱
Since you divided your forces, Grievous is still at large.
如果能将这头怪物绳之以法, 我情愿献出我的生命
I would have gladly given my life if it meant bringing that monster to justice.
至少大家都能活着迎接下一次战斗
Well, at least we all live to fight another day.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表