剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
我想您已经听说了有关莎廷的传言
I take it you've heard the rumors about Satine,
说她可能领导曼达洛与分离势力结盟
about how she's supposedly leading Mandalore into an alliance with the Separatists.
我唯一的任务就是查明真♥相♥
My only instructions are to seek the truth.
这就是那个炸毁纪念圣地的人?
This was the man who bombed the memorial shrine?
对
Yes.
很显然他是死神卫成员
He was apparently part of Death Watch.
前途叵测
A worrisome prospect.
请原谅, 将军
If you'll pardon me, General,
我们得去处理尸体了
we must attend to the body,
看能否识别出这个凶手的身份
and see if we can identify this murderer.
我要你帮个忙
I need a favor from you.
晚餐时请拖住维兹拉总督
Please keep Governor Vizsla occupied at dinner.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
四处逛逛
Just for a look around.
我想亲自去探查一座采矿设施
I'd like to see one of these mining facilities for myself.
你的意思是想确认它们是否还在运行?
You mean you want to determine if they're still operational.
我希望能确认它们已经关闭了
I hope to determine they're not.
我需要你戴上这副耳机, 以便我们保持联♥系♥
I want you to wear this earpiece so that we can stay in contact,
防止我不在时你遇到麻烦
in case you run into trouble while I'm gone.
记住你在这里受我保护
Rember that you are here under my protection.
请别没事找事
Please try not to cause problems where none yet exist.
就当我是去寻找答案吧
Think of me as searching for solutions.
我不得不说我反对这一切
I have to tell you I'm opposed to all of this.
如果你不反对, 我会失望的
I'd be disappointed if you weren't.
原谅我, 女公爵
Forgive me, Duchess.
我在给死者家属写慰问信
I'm writing a condolence letter to the dead man's family,
并安排他们来认领尸体
and making arrangements for them to retrieve his body.
当然, 总督, 合情合理
Of course, Governor. Very proper.
克诺比将军等会儿过来
General Kenobi will join us shortly.
他说他需要冥想
He said he needed to meditate.
看上去没有废弃
Doesn't look abandoned to me.
我来这里执行外交任务
I am here on a diplomatic mission,
受莎廷女公爵的保护
under the protection of Duchess Satine.
我们不承认她的统治
We do not recognize her rule.
有人直接向共和国议会提供假情报
Someone is feeding misinformation directly to the Republic Senate,
说死神卫接管了曼达洛
saying that the Death Watch is taking over Mandalore.
谁会从这些谎言中获利?
Who stands to gain from these lies?
当然是死神卫
Death Watch, of course.
这一切不可能都是他们策划的
They could not engineer all this.
问题显然比我们想象的严重得多
The problem has clearly grown much larger than we thought.
我怀疑有外部势力推波助澜
And I suspect some external force helped along.
难以置信
Hard to believe.
肯定是某个在分离势力中一言九鼎的人
It would have to be someone at the highest level of influence among the Separatists.
但为什么针对我?
But why target me?
您是中立星系委员会的领导人
You lead the council of neutral systems.
所以您对分离势力的目的构成威胁
Thus, you threaten the Separatists' goals.
就当是对您的重视吧
Take it as a compliment.
有个很强大的人想把您整下台
Someone very powerful is working towards your downfall.
指挥官要我们在他到达之前
Commander wants us to sweep the area
清剿这片区域, 防备其他绝地
and check for any other Jedi until he arrives.
没有光剑, 这个绝地就人畜无害了
This one's harmless enough without his lightsaber.
老大一定会喜欢这个
The boss will love this.
克诺比将军冥想了很长时间啊
General Kenobi's meditation is taking a rather long time.
你了解绝地的
You know the Jedi.
他们做事从不半途而废
They never do anything by halves.
女公爵, 请回话
Duchess, please acknowledge.
能请您再喝一杯吗?
May I offer you another drink?
当然
Yes, certainly.
这事我有点难以启口
I'm in a bit of an awkward spot.
我被死神卫抓住了
I'm being held by the Death Watch.
抱歉, 女公爵
Sorry, Duchess.
我们没冰块了
We're out of ice.
真不走运
Sorry to hear that.
也许我们应该用餐了, 不等克诺比将军了
Perhaps we should begin dinner without General Kenobi.
你的通讯器上有跟踪功能
There's a tracking function on your comlink.
跟着它向东走就能到达我的位置
Follow it due east to my location.
我不知道我现在是否能够
I don't know if I can do that at the moment.
十万火急
It's extremely urgent.
您是不是觉得不舒服, 女公爵?
Are you not feeling well, Duchess?
也许呼吸一下新鲜空气对我有好处
Perhaps some fresh air would do me good.
我能陪您出去吗?
Shall I escort you outside?
坐飞行摩托来, 路面崎岖不平
Take a speeder. It's rough terrain.
我知道怎么走
Oh, I'll find my way.
别担心
Never fear.
是, 头儿
Yes, sir.
启动机器
Start the machine.
是时候让绝地"意外"身亡了
Time for the Jedi to meet with his fatal accident.
乐意之极
With pleasure.
大事不妙
This is not good.
你到底在哪儿?
Where exactly are you?
留神听金属撞击的轰鸣声
Listen for the loud metallic clanging sound.
就能找到这台要将我粉身碎骨的机器
That would be the machine about to smash me into bits.
入口处有情况
There's some kind of disturbance at the entrance.
我们去检查一下
Let's check it out.
你花的时间可真够长的
Well, it certainly took you long enough.
知道吗, 我还没救下你呢
You know, I haven't saved you yet.
是啊, 就不必提醒我了
Yes, no need to remind me of that.
耐心点
Be patient.
眼下我正好有点缺乏耐心
I happen to be a bit short on patience right now.
要按其中的某个按钮
Now, let's see. One of these.
莎廷, 关掉机器!
Satine, turn the machine off!
我在试
I'm trying.
莎廷!
Satine!
好了!
There!
当心!
Look out!
对于一个立誓和平的男人来说
For a man sworn to peace,
享受伤害他人的乐趣并不适宜
you take an unseemly pleasure in the injuries of others.
对于一个立誓非暴♥力♥的女人来说
For a woman sworn to nonviolence,
你似乎并不担心我刚才会没命
you don't seem troubled that I could have been killed back there.
可你不是好好的么
But you weren't.
而且我到现在还没听到一个谢字
And yet I still haven't heard any thanks.
你真是一点儿都没变
Well, you certainly haven't changed much.
这不是我们进来的路
This is not the way we came in.
看那里
Look there.
是绝地
It's the Jedi.
我们要防守反击
We'll have to stand and fight.
至于你, 防守就好
Or in your case, just stand.
你们三个, 去解决他
You three, stop him.
说你呢
You there.
莎廷!
Satine!
我没事
I'm all right.
我来应付这里
I'll deal with this.
你们登船撤离
Get to your ships and evacuate.
失败者
Failure.
总督?
Governor?
历代以来, 我的祖先都是 敢与绝地一决高下的骄傲战士
For generations my ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi.
现在那个女人玷污了曼达洛人的名声
Now that woman tarnishes the very name Mandalorian.
愿意的话就当护花使者吧
Defend her if you will.
这把光剑是旧共和国败落时
This lightsaber was stolen from your Jedi Temple
我的祖先从绝地圣殿盗来的
by my ancestors during the fall of the Old Republic.
自那时起, 许多绝地沦为它的剑下亡魂
Since then, many Jedi have died upon its blade.
准备好去见你的前辈吧
Prepare yourself to join them.
勇士们, 干掉他!
Warriors, finish him!
莎廷
Satine.
我们要追击他吗, 头儿?
Should we go after him, sir?
不用, 没时间了
No. There's no time.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们很快就会抓到女公爵
We'll catch up with the Duchess soon enough.
我想我俩扯平了
I suppose we're even now.
哦, 怎么说?
Ah. How so?
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表