剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第7集 魑魅魍魉
Legacy of Terror
有时, 受惠比施恩更难
吉奥诺西斯大捷
Victory on Geonosis.
在一场全球规模的围攻战后
After a massive planetary siege,
吉奥诺西斯上的分离军最终落败
the Separatist forces on Geonosis have finally fallen.
至关重要的兵工厂亦被摧毁
Key weapons factories have been destroyed,
但共和国♥军♥损失惨重
but at a heavy cost to Republic troops.
现在, 绝地大♥师♥卢米娜拉·昂杜里和 欧比万·克诺比在星球上展开清剿行动
Now, as Jedi Master Luminara Unduli and Obi-Wan Kenobi begin a cleanup of the planet,
他们穷追猛打, 搜捕分离势力头目 下等人波格尔, 要将其绳之以法
they launch an intense campaign to find Separatist leader Poggle the Lesser and bring him to justice.
抱歉我们得先走一步了, 雷克斯
Sorry to leave you here, Rex.
这里还有一堆事情要处理
There's still a lot to do.
你们俩摧毁了工厂, 已经是劳苦功高了
You two have done enough destroying that factory.
去休息吧
Go get some rest.
我们会让克诺比将军接手这里的工作
We'll let General Kenobi take it from here.
我们不久就会回来, 雷克斯上尉
We'll be back before you know it, Captain Rex.
准备好了, 长官
We're ready, sir.
这次胜利来之不易
A hard-won victory.
的确
Indeed.
代价高昂
And a costly one.
我们在战役中遭受了重大伤亡
We suffer a great many losses in these battles.
死伤惨重
Too many.
战斗似乎越来越频繁了
The battles do appear to be coming with growing frequency.
还没有波格尔的踪迹吗?
No sign of Poggle, then?
没有
Nothing.
我们派出多个中队彻查整个区域, 但目前还没有收获
We have clone squadrons spread out all over the area but no hits yet.
我出去寻找线索, 看看他去了哪儿
I'll go out and find some clue as to where he went.
我相信克隆人可以胜任--
I'm sure the clones can handle-
波格尔掌握着分离势力的大量情报, 绝不能让他逃脱
Poggle has too much information about the Separatists to let him get away.
好吧, 昂杜里大♥师♥
Very well, Master Unduli.
请务必留一两条战略计划 等我回来后商讨, 克诺比大♥师♥
Just make sure to leave a bit of strategic planning for me when I come back, Master Kenobi.
我不喜欢被撇在一旁
I'd hate to feel left out.
我们掉了一只
We lost one.
波格尔大人说不要管它
Lord Poggle says leave it.
我们得继续前进
We got to keep moving.
这是怎么了?
What's this?
我没想到会看见你下地活动
I didn't expect to find you up and about.
在巴克塔医疗罐里泡久了
After enough time in a Bacta tank,
就会渴望浩淼星河的世俗欢乐
one longs for the mundane comfort of star charts.
看来疗效显著
It seems like it did you some good.
你的伤几乎痊愈了
Your wound looks almost healed.
要是我的大多数部下也能康复就好了
I wish I could say the same for most of my men.
我们得确保不必三度攻占吉奥诺西斯
Well, let's make sure we don't have to take Geonosis a third time.
波格尔的军队似乎来自北半球
Poggle's forces seem to have come from the northern hemisphere.
昂杜里大♥师♥的上一次通讯是从哪儿发出的?
And where was Master Unduli's last contact made from?
这个区域, 向西更远的地方
This region farther to the west,
但据最新情报显示, 那里什么也没有
but there's nothing out there according to our latest intel.
- 那儿 - 哪儿?
- There. - Where?
东南150公里处
150 klicks southeast.
似乎是某种装军需品的箱子
It appears to be a munitions container of some kind.
可能只是残骸
It could just be debris.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
这个区域没有发生过战斗
There was no battle in this area.
看来波格尔是径直去了 方位11-72, 那个方向
It looks like Poggle was on a direct course, 11 mark 72, that way.
直奔前门圣殿
Headed directly for the Progate Temple.
这没道理
That makes no sense.
经过我们第一波攻击的轰炸, 那座圣殿里的东西应该什么也不剩了
Nothing in the temple could have survived the munitions we used in the first wave of our attack.
为什么他要冒着被发现的风险去那里?
Why would he risk exposure to go there?
我还不清楚
I'm not yet sure.
也许他还不知道我们已经夷平了那个区域
Perhaps he doesn't realize the extent to which we cleared that area.
卢米娜拉大♥师♥, 我探测到一场沙暴正向你靠近
Master Luminara, I'm tracking a sandstorm that's heading your way.
没关系
No matter.
波格尔在野外暴露了行踪
Poggle is out in the open,
我要在他逃离这颗星球之前抓住他
and I intend to grab him before he can get offworld.
我建议你不要冒进
I advise against it.
你可能会在沙暴中迷失方向
You might get lost in the storm.
然后我们就得同时找你和波格尔两个人
Then we'd have to find both you and Poggle.
我觉得值得冒这个风险
I feel it is a risk worth taking.
如你所愿
As you wish.
我们走
Let's go.
O.M.5, 你还在吗?
O.M.5, are you still there?
是的, 我想我就在你边上
Yes. I think I'm right next to you.
波格尔大人要带我们去哪儿?
Where is Lord Poggle taking us?
O.M.5? O.M.5?
O.M.5! O.M.5!
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
立刻跟上, 长官
Right away, sir.
别丢下我
Don't leave me.
我没法在这场沙暴中跟踪波格尔
I can't track Poggle in this storm.
我们很快就要抵达圣殿了
We'll reach the temple soon.
到了那儿, 我们就能摆脱沙暴
We can get out of the storm there.
她怎么去了这么长时间?
What could be taking her so long?
一定出事了
Something must have happened.
耐心点, 天行者
Patience, Skywalker.
这次行动要小心细致
It's a delicate operation.
相信我们很快就会有进一步的情报
I'm sure we'll have more information soon.
我必须承认, 与她失去联♥系♥让我很不安
I must admit, I am troubled that we've not heard from her.
我们稍安勿躁
Let's not start worrying yet.
卢米娜拉不会冒无谓的风险
Luminara's not one to take unnecessary risks.
你的判断没错
You were right.
他就在这附近
He's here somewhere.
克诺比大♥师♥, 我们跟踪波格尔来到了前门圣殿
Master Kenobi, we tracked Poggle to the Progate Temple,
但现在他踪影全无
but now there's no sign of him.
不要孤军深入, 等我们派来支援
Go no further until we can send support.
沙暴对我们干扰很大
The storm is making things difficult.
甚至很难清晰接收你的通讯
We can barely read your transmission as it is.
你确定他进入圣殿了吗?
Are you sure he went into the temple?
是的, 我们看见他进去了
Yes, we saw him enter,
但我认为, 他进入了圣殿地下的巢穴
but I think he's gone down into the catacombs below.
那些巢穴连绵数里
Those catacombs go on for miles.
恐怕我们已经把他跟丢了
I fear we may have lost him.
你们撤出吧
Get yourself out of there.
昂杜里大♥师♥
Master Unduli.
昂杜里大♥师♥!
Master Unduli!
我们失去联络了
We've lost the connection.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你猜呢
Take a guess.
沙暴肆虐, 我们没法抵达她的位置
We'll never get to her in this storm.
炮艇无法飞行
The gunships can't handle it.
我们不能再等了
We can't wait.
很抱歉, 天行者
I'm sorry, Skywalker.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
我们必须耐心等待, 要相信昂杜里大♥师♥的能力
We must be patient and trust in Master Unduli.
沙暴一过去, 我们就动身
We'll leave as soon as the storm lifts.
所有人保持警惕
Stay alert, everyone.
大家分头搜索
Spread out and look around, men.
将军
General.
巴兹死了
Buzz is dead.
有卢米娜拉的踪迹吗?
Any sign of Luminara?
没有, 长官
No, sir.
这里发生过打斗
There was a struggle.
这不是个好迹象
This is not a good sign.
卢米娜拉的光剑
Luminara's lightsaber.
不是波格尔干的
Poggle didn't do this.
也许是那东西干的
But maybe that did.
真是个丑陋的臭虫
That is one ugly bug.
我以前从未见过这样的虫子
I haven't seen one that looks like that before.
我相信没人见过
I don't believe anyone has.
可能是吉奥诺西斯女王
It could be the Geonosian Queen.
臭虫们有女王?
The bugs have a Queen?
嗯, 有此传闻
Hmm, rumored.
但我们尚未找到女王存在的任何证据
But we haven't found any proof of her existence.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表