剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第18集 斯洛怪兽
The Zillo Beast
只选对的, 不选易的
非常时局需要非常手段!
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
这是克隆人战争中最为 漫长而残酷的战役之一
In one of the longest and fiercest battles of the war,
分离军即将夺取马拉斯塔尔行星
Separatist forces are on the verge of claiming the planet Malastare.
共和国一旦失守
If the Republic loses this planet,
将失去军队所必需的 至关重要的燃料资源
it will cost them vital fuel resources necessary for maintaining their armies.
在为扭转战局所做的最后努力中
In a final effort to turn the tide of this battle,
帕尔帕廷议长批准使用 共和国的最新武器
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine has authorised the use of the Republic's newest weapon,
电场质子炸♥弹♥
the electro-proton bomb.
现在, 在达格人领袖 尤勒斯总督的庄严宫殿中
Now at the imperial palace of Doge Urus, the leader of the Dugs,
绝地在为末日利器的爆♥炸♥倒计时
the Jedi count down the minutes until the detonation of their doomsday device.
好大一堆铁皮罐头
That's a lot of clankers.
我绝不能容忍♥我的人♥民♥ 沦为分离势力的奴隶!
I won't allow my people to become Separatist slaves!
我向你保证, 尤勒斯总督, 那种事不会发生
I assure you, Doge Urus, that will not happen.
博尔博士已经解释过了
Dr Boll has stated that
只有机器人会受到炸♥弹♥电场的影响
only droids will be affected by the bomb's electron field.
是的, 克隆人和你的人♥民♥会非常安全
Yes, the clones and your people will be quite safe.
我们考虑到了所有可能, 万无一失
We have accounted for every probable outcome.
正是这"万一"让我担心, 博士
It's the improbable that concerns me, Doctor.
肯定还有别的方案
There must be other options.
恐怕没有了
I'm afraid not.
现在这枚炸♥弹♥是我们取胜的唯一希望
This bomb is our only hope of victory now.
机器人进攻了
The droids are on the move.
前进, 前进
Go. Go.
我们只须阻击它们直到炸♥弹♥落下
We just need to hold them back until the bomb drops.
打掉它们!
Blast them!
守住阵地!
Hold the line!
蜘蛛机器人来犯!
We've got spiders inbound!
命令轰炸机起飞
Tell the bombers to take off.
准备
Prepare.
接近投弹区, 长官
Approaching drop zone.
全体保持密集队形
Everyone stay tight.
记住, 你们只有一次机会
Remember, you've only got one shot at this.
炸♥弹♥投出
Bombs away.
啊呃...
Uh-oh...
过来了!
Here it comes!
我在失去信♥号♥♥...
I'm losing my transmission...
好了, 博士, 看来有效果
Well, Doc, looks like it worked.
地面正在下沉
The ground is sinking!
快跑!
Run for it!
炸♥弹♥使机器人军队完全失效了
The droid army was completely neutralised by the bomb.
但爆♥炸♥制♥造♥的陷坑 吞没了我们很多士兵
But the blast created a sinkhole which engulfed many of our troopers.
我们的搜救队正在寻找他们
We have search parties looking for them now.
达格人呢?
And the Dugs?
他们签署协议了吗?
Have they signed the treaty?
没, 议长
No, Chancellor.
协议必须获得委员会批准
The treaty must be passed by the Council.
我们需要和你们签署协议
We need that treaty signed
这样我们才有权使用 马拉斯塔尔储存的燃料
so we can gain access to the fuel reserves here in Malastare.
没有燃料, 我军将不堪一击
Without it, our armies shall be vulnerable.
我尽力而为
I will do my best.
长官, 收到前方报告
Sir, we have a report from the front.
他们跟搜救队失去联♥系♥了
They've lost contact with the rescue team.
麻烦总是一个接一个
One problem always seems to replace another.
我希望你们的炸♥弹♥没有 打破我们星球微妙的平衡
I hope your bomb has not upset the delicate balance of our planet.
你盯紧尤勒斯总督签署协议
You deal with the treaty and Doge Urus,
我去帮弹坑里的搜救队
I'll help the rescue team in the crater.
散开
Split up.
一有情况, 立即向我报告
If you see anything, contact me.
温杜将军, 我们发现他们了!
General Windu, we've found them!
我们已经得偿所愿...
We've got what we want -
我们时间紧迫
We're on a very tight timeline here.
你们认为协议还要多久才能获批?
How long do you think it'll take to get the treaty ratified?
我们还要等另两个委员到达
We are waiting for two more members of the council to arrive.
他们会签署协议的
They will sign the treaty.
感谢你们的合作
We appreciate your cooperation.
没有你们的燃料, 我们的攻势会被迫停止
Without your fuel, our offensive will grind to a halt.
一个伟大的同盟就此诞生
This is the beginning of a great alliance.
这里发生什么事了, 士兵?
What happened down here, trooper?
将军, 这里有东西袭击了我们
General, there's something down here with us.
不是分离军
And it's not Seppies.
冷静, 士兵
Calm yourself, soldier.
我们会查清楚的
We'll check it out.
"捕兽者", "池塘", "鹰眼", 跟我来
Trapper, Ponds, Hawkeye, come with me.
天行者
Skywalker,
情况有些异常
something strange is going on.
我觉得你应该下来
I think you should come down here.
这就来
I'm on my way.
R2, 起飞战斗机
Artoo, start up my fighter.
恕我失陪
If you'd excuse me.
长官, 这里只有石块和残骸
Sir, there's nothing around here but rocks and debris.
我有种不祥的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
天行者!
Skywalker!
我在这
I'm here.
- 什么事... - 快来帮忙!
- What's the... - We need your help!
R2, 我看不见, 打开照明
Artoo, I can't see. Turn on your beacon.
不必了
Never mind.
那究竟是什么?
What the heck is that thing?
机不可失, 我们走!
Now's our chance, let's go!
我从没见过这种东西
I've never seen anything like it.
R2, 离开这里
Artoo, get out of here.
什么?!
What?!
我们需要重型火炮
We're going to need some heavy artillery.
啊, 别为我担心
Ah, don't worry about me.
我很好
I'm all right.
你的星际战斗机呢?
Where's your starfighter?
被那家伙吃了
That thing ate it.
那"家伙", 是头斯洛怪兽
That "thing", it is a Zillo beast.
它们曾在马拉斯塔尔横行
They once roamed Malastare,
吞噬我们的祖先
devouring our ancestors.
达格人开始在地核开采燃料后
When the Dugs first started harvesting the fuel in the planet's core,
它们就被杀光了
they were killed off.
我们以为它们灭绝了
They're supposed to be extinct.
显然, 并没有
Apparently, they're not.
其弱点...
His weakness...
外面在干什么?
What's going on out there?
这是内政
It is an internal matter.
与你们无关
None of your concern.
你的人在杀一只独一无二的生物
Your men are killing a unique life form.
那是一头嗜血的危险怪兽!
It is a dangerous, bloodthirsty monster!
你难道忘了它试图杀你吗?
Did you forget that it tried to kill you?
是它受到袭击在先
It was under attack.
这么多年来, 它一直平静地生活在地下
It had lived peacefully below the surface all these years.
直到你们用炸♥弹♥释放了它
Until you unleashed it with your bomb.
我们扔炸♥弹♥是应你的请求 来拯救你的星球
We dropped that bomb to save your planet, at your request.
拯救我们的燃料以便你们购买♥♥
To save our fuel for you to buy.
你们如果要我们签署协议
If you want us to sign your treaty,
就必须帮我们杀掉那头怪兽
then you must help us destroy the beast.
杀了它到底能达成什么目的?
What purpose would it serve to kill it,
它可能是这个物种的最后一只
if it really is the last of its kind?
这是我们的责任!
It is our duty!
祖先警告过我们
Our ancestors warned us that
有朝一日会有一头斯洛怪兽 重现于世并摧毁我们的整个文明
one would return someday and destroy our entire civilisation.
你们帮还是不帮?
Will you help us or not?
我尊重你们的传统和祖先
I respect your traditions and your ancestors,
但我们不允许消灭无辜的生命体
but we can not allow the destruction of an innocent life form.
那就不会签署协议
Then there will be no treaty.
温杜大♥师♥, 你觉得这样的争执值得吗?
Master Windu, are you certain this argument is worth it?
毕竟, 那只是一只生物
After all, it's just one creature.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表