剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
这是公然干涉
This is patently offensive.
你们不能这么做
You can't do this.
很不幸, 如今得由议会来裁决了
Unfortunately, it's up to the Senate now.
我确信他们会做出一个 合情合理且深思熟虑的决定
I'm sure they'll make a reasoned and thoughtful decision.
莎廷
Satine,
我刚听说你发生了意外
I just heard about your accident.
他们两个...
Those two are...
这个政♥府♥要...
This government will...
莎廷, 告诉我怎么了
Satine, tell me what happened.
我很好
I'm fine.
没有受伤
I wasn't hurt.
我不想让你担心
I didn't want to worry you.
我恐怕, 在这一点上
Well, I'm afraid, on that count,
你非常地失败
You've failed spectacularly.
看看发生了什么
Look what happened.
发生了什么?
Look what happened?
这次袭击证明我是某些人的眼中钉
This attack proves I've upset someone.
看来我的道路是正确的
I must be on the right track.
这次袭击证明甚至在科洛桑都有你的敌人
This attack proves your enemies are here even on Coruscant.
你不会让共和国当局处理此事, 对么?
You're not going to let Republic authorities handle this, are you?
你不会让步
You're not backing down.
共和国当局?
Republic authorities?
当然不会
Certainly not.
我现在就去情报部见我的联♥系♥人
I'm on my way to the Ministry of Intelligence right now to meet my contact.
你还不明白?
Don't you see?
你需要有朋友为你分忧解难
You need your friends with you,
而不是对他们敬而远之
not held at arm's length.
难道你为追求独♥立♥自主
In your quest to be self-reliant,
就决定把朋友排除在生活之外?
have you decided to cut your friends out of your life?
我...我不知道
I... I don't know.
议员, 怎么了?
Senator, what is it?
议会投票结束了
The Senate completed its vote.
他们决定批准进驻军队
They've decided in favor of occupation.
这是什么时候的事?
When did this happen?
投票应该是在明天
The vote was supposed to be tomorrow.
是在您和议长会面时举♥行♥的
It was during your meeting with the Chancellor.
您的意外加快了议会的决策进程
Your accident accelerated the Senate's decision.
共和国♥军♥队准备在 明天日出时分开赴曼达洛
Republic forces are set to leave for Mandalore at sunrise tomorrow.
看见了吧?
You see?
我先前说得不错
I was right before.
指望共和国就是个错误
Counting on the Republic is a mistake.
我时间不多
I don't have much time.
他们在跟踪我
They're following me.
你冒着巨大的危险
You've put yourself in great danger.
我将永志不忘
I will never forget it.
我必须来
I had to come.
这东西值得冒险
This is worth it.
你从哪儿搞到这个的?
Where did you get this?
从情报部证据库深处挖出来的
Buried deep in the evidence facility at the Ministry.
很难找, 相信我
It was not easy to find, believe me.
您是对的
You were right.
有人伪造了证据
Someone faked the evidence.
呈送议会的记录是被篡改过的
The recording presented to the Senate was not the full recording,
但这张碟片上的是原始记录
but this disc is.
您必须把它送交议会
You must show the Senate.
达武!
Davu!
不
No.
在GL-5区发生枪击事件
We have a shooting in sector GL-5.
涉案人身份为莎廷·克里兹女公爵
Subject identified as Duchess Satine Kryze.
举起手来
Hands where we can see them.
跟我们走
You are coming with us.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
涉案人身份为莎廷·克里兹女公爵
Subject identified as Duchess Satine Kryze.
我们发现她了
We spotted her.
她溜进小巷了
She's heading into the alley.
不, 情况有变
Oop, cancel that.
她乘飞行艇逃走了
She's escaping in a speeder,
驶往IG-44区
heading for section IG-44.
莎廷女公爵又逃脱了
Duchess Satine escaped again,
但我♥干♥掉了一个线人
But I took out an informant.
不确定他是否成功转交了什么东西给她
Not sure if he successfully delivered something to her,
但看上去有物品传递
but it looked like a handoff.
找到她
Find her.
不管她拿到什么, 都可能会破坏我们的计划
Whatever she's carrying may compromise our plan.
大人
My lord,
一切都在按您的指示进行
everything is going as you instructed.
死神卫准备好战斗了?
Death Watch is prepared to fight?
是的
Yes.
曼达洛人已经群情激愤
The people have been worked into such a frenzy
只要共和国♥军♥一到
that when the Republic does arrive,
死神卫将被视为英雄
the Death Watch will be considered heroes.
好极了
Excellent.
共和国派遣军正在登舰, 他们会准时抵达
The Republic occupation force is loading their ships and will arrive on time,
只要莎廷女公爵不出来碍事
if the Duchess Satine does not get in the way.
莎廷女公爵阻拦不了多久的
The Duchess Satine will not be in the way much longer.
死神卫的刺客正在关照她
One of the Death Watch assassins is taking care of her.
打扰, 先生
Uh, excuse me, sir.
如果你看见这个女人
If you see this woman,
请向地方当局报告
report her to the local authorities.
(伊索语: 对, 对, 我刚才看见她了!)
(Yeah, yeah. I just saw her!)
知道吗, 我认为他听不懂
Uh, you know, I don't think he understands us.
我们还是去问问别人吧
Let's try someone else.
(伊索语: 不, 等等! 她就在那边!)
(No wait! She's over there!)
欧比万, 回话
Obi-Wan, come in.
欧比万, 你在吗?
Obi-wan, are you there?
莎廷? 你在哪里?
Satine, where are you?
马斯·阿梅达要求你自首
Mas Amedda has demanded you turn yourself in.
我知道. 听我说
I know. Listen to me.
欧比万, 我需要你的帮助
Obi-Wan, I need your help.
你们是否见过这个女人?
Have you seen this woman?
漂亮的伪装
Nice disguise.
看见你没事...
Seeing you all right is...
总算放心了
Well, it's a relief.
你应该去自首
You should turn yourself in.
我们都宣誓要效忠共和国
We've both sworn a loyalty to the Republic.
相信我
Believe me,
我们都没有违背誓言
neither one of us is breaking our oath.
这个就能证明
And this will prove it.
我需要把它交到可信赖的人手中
I need to get it into the proper hands.
可共和国警卫正在追捕你, 这意味着...
But the Republic guards are hunting you, which means...
对记录动手脚的神秘人 很可能就在政♥府♥内部
Whoever doctored this recording is likely in the government itself.
如果你走进议会大厦, 他们会抓住你的
If you set foot inside the Senate, they'll take you.
而碟片会在他人看到之前就被销毁
And the disc will be destroyed before anyone can see it,
所以你必须把它带给帕德梅
which is why you must take the disc to Padme.
该死
Blast it.
我去议会的时候, 你去哪里?
Where will you be while I'm in the Senate?
要是他们发现你怎么办?
What if they find you?
他们不会的
They won't.
我打算向他们投降
I'm going to surrender to them.
什么?
What?
想顺利进入议会, 你就需要我引开守卫的注意
You'll need a distraction to enter the Senate freely.
我不能冒险让你自己去, 他们可能会搜查你
I can't risk them searching you
只因为你我有交情
just because you and I are associates.
我是个绝地
I'm a Jedi.
他们不敢
They wouldn't dare.
时过境迁了, 亲爱的
Things are changing, my dear.
欧比!
Obi!
打扰
Excuse me.
我相信你们正在找我
I believe you are looking for me.
在曼达洛驻军
The occupation of Mandalore
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表