剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第10集 逃兵
The Deserter
追求荣誉者受人尊敬
亡命徒!
Fugitive!
尽管共和国在外环星域的多次 决定性战役中击败了分离军
Though the Republic has won many decisive battles against the Separatist army in the Outer Rim,
但绝地始终未能擒获 鬼魅般的格里弗斯将军
the Jedi have failed to capture the elusive General Grievous.
他特别针对绝地委员会的大♥师♥们
After specifically targeting members of the Jedi Council,
设下了陷阱
a trap was set.
但一番激战后
But following a fierce confrontation,
机器人将军逃向萨卢卡迈星球地表
the droid General managed to escape to the surface of the planet Saleucami.
现在, 克诺比将军带领 一队克隆人士兵紧追不舍
Now, the chase is on as General Kenobi leads a squadron of clone troopers
步步逼近铤而走险的猎物...
and closes in on his desperate target...
我们必须抢在被敌人发现之前离开这星球
We must find a way off this planet before they find us.
克诺比
Kenobi.
我们得赶快找到一个逃生舱
We need to hurry and find an escape pod.
分散兵力寻找所有逃生舱不是好办法
Instead of scattering our troops looking for all the escape pods,
我们应该先去察看坠毁的登陆舰残骸
we shall head towards the wreckage of the landing transport first.
联络舰队
Contact the fleet.
长官, 我们的发报机坏了
Sir, our transmitter is destroyed.
只有一个逃生舱没有坠毁
There is only one escape pod that survived.
我们必须尽快赶过去
We must get there as quickly as possible.
但愿它的发报机仍然完好
Let's hope the transmitter is still intact.
现在帮我找件交通工具
Now find me some transportation.
克诺比将军!
General Kenobi!
长官, 巡洋舰回到轨道了
Sir, the cruiser's returned to orbit.
有格里弗斯的踪迹吗?
Any sign of Grievous?
看来我们找到格里弗斯的船了
I believe we've found Grievous' ship.
- 能量过低 - 即将关闭
- Power low. - Shutting down.
无法继续
I can't go on.
长官, 我们需要重新充电
Sir, we need to get our power recharged.
老是这一套!
Not this again!
你们的电池怎么这么不经用?
How could your power cells be so depleted?
长官, 您又不让我们和您一同骑那些生物
You would not let us ride on one of those creatures with you, sir.
如果您同意让我们关闭一会--
If you would allow us to close down for a few--
还有怨言吗?
Any more complaints?
- 噢, 没有 - 没 - 我认为没有
- Ah, no. - Nope. - I don't think so.
我也这么想
That's what I thought.
现在去找那个逃生舱
Now let's find that pod.
好怕怕
Yikes.
加热进气道还是热的
Thermalizing intake is still warm.
他们离开得不会太久
This couldn't have happened too long ago.
乘员舱几乎完全损毁
The crew compartment's almost entirely destroyed.
我们分成小队
We'll split into teams.
雷克斯, 带上杰西, "顽主" 和基克斯搜索那片湿地
Rex, take Jesse, Hardcase, and Kix and search those wetlands.
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
科迪, 你和克里斯跟我从这里展开搜索
Cody, you, Crys, and I will pick it up from here.
雷克斯, 如果你发现格里弗斯, 交战前要先通知我们
And, Rex, if you get a visual on Grievous, contact us before you engage.
雷克斯是个聪明人
Rex is a smart man.
的确
Indeed.
总是沉着冷静, 处变不惊
Always thinking on his feet.
这些机器人支离破碎, 什么有用的信息都没留下
These droids are too gone to give us any good intel.
这里有一个!
Here's one!
将机器人搬进坦克
Let's load the droid in the tank.
我们看看能有什么收获
We'll inspect it on the go.
进入射程
In range.
射击
Take the shot.
保护上尉
Protect the Captain.
突击机器人
Commando droids.
杰西, 你最好回来
Jesse, you better get back here.
你们有什么进展?
What do you have?
我们破译了接入密♥码♥, 激活了机器人引导程序
We've broken the access codes and powered up the droid's guidance system.
根据其日志记录
According to his memory logs,
为了避免空中碰撞, 它启动了逃生舱的紧急推进器
he fired the emergency thrusters on the escape pod to avoid a mid-air collision.
和什么碰撞?
Collision with what?
另一个逃生舱
Another escape pod.
它们没时间修正滑行轨迹
There was no time to correct for the steeper glide path,
所以这个机器人逃生舱坠毁了
which is why this droid's pod crashed.
你能测定另一个舱的着陆地点吗?
Can you pinpoint the landing zone for the other pod?
我能精确到方圆两三公里内, 长官
I can put us within two to three klicks of it, sir.
通知士兵们
Alert the men.
我们找到线索了
We've picked up the scent.
- 有多糟? - 很严重
- How bad? - Pretty bad.
我得脱掉他的盔甲, 才能彻底检查伤势
I need to remove his armor to see the full extent of the damage.
那些狙击手可能呼叫了援兵
Those snipers might have called for backup.
除非我们想挨个被狙杀
Unless we want to start getting picked off one by one,
不然就该先找个更好的地方隐蔽
we should find a better cover first.
等一下
Wait a minute.
那些是驯养的牲畜
Those critters are domesticated.
长官?
Sir?
我猜我们闯进农场了
I think we're on farmland.
有农场就该有农夫
And where there's a farm, there's a usually a farmer.
我们去找到他的住处
Let's find his homestead.
我们这里不欢迎麻烦
We want no trouble here.
不要动武, 夫人
Easy with that weapon, ma'am.
我们是朋友
We're here as friends.
说明你们的来意
State your business.
我们的上尉受伤了, 我们需要--
Our Captain's been hurt. We need--
我不是医生, 所以快--
I'm no doctor, so just--
我们有军医, 夫人
We have a medic, ma'am.
我们只需要一个能照料他过夜的地方
We just need a place to tend him overnight.
- 妈妈, 谁在-- - 你俩都回屋去
- Mommy, who's-- - Get back inside, both you.
噢, 妈妈
Oh, mom.
看那边, 马厩里面有些长凳
Look, there are some benches out back in the barn.
我能做的顶多如此
It's the best I can do.
这就行了, 夫人, 谢谢你
That'll be fine, ma'am. Thank you.
怎么? 发生什么了?
What? What happened?
突击机器人放冷枪
Commando droids took a potshot.
如果偏左两寸, 就会直接洞穿你的心脏
That would've gone straight through your heart had it been two inches to the left.
我的胳膊动不了
I can't move my arm.
你的神经有些许损伤
You have some nerve damage.
明白了
Understood.
现在帮我包扎好, 我们继续执行任务
Now patch me up and let's get on with it.
长官, 你的身体不允许
Sir, you're in no condition.
会痊愈的, 但需要时间
It will heal, but it'll take time.
我们马上出发, 基克斯
We're getting under way, Kix.
这是命令
That's an order.
长官, 作为军医
Sir, as the team medic,
若事关官兵的健康, 包括你在内
when it comes to the health of the men, including you,
我的级别高于所有人
I outrank everyone.
所以我恭敬地命令你, 长官, 休息--
So I respectfully order you, sir, to get some--
抱歉打扰
Excuse me.
- 如果还不够的话-- - 足够了
- If there's not enough-- - That's plenty.
- 谢谢你, 嗯... - 苏
- Thank you, ah... - Suu.
我告诉过你待在房♥间里
I told you to stay in the house.
我没办法啊, 妈妈
I couldn't help it, mom.
它飞出来了
It got away.
你长得像我爸爸
You look like my daddy.
莎伊阿, 别打扰士兵
Shaeeah, don't bother the soldier.
现在跟你弟弟进屋去
Now get inside with your brother.
是, 妈妈
Yes, mom.
我丈夫出门去运送我们的第一季收成了
My husband is away delivering our first harvest.
你们还需要别的什么吗?
Do you require anything else?
不用了, 谢谢你, 苏
No. Thank you, Suu.
你们继续搜索, 不用管我
Resume the search without me.
杰西, 由你指挥
Jesse, you're in command.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
那是我们要找的逃生舱
There's our escape pod.
有格里弗斯的踪影吗?
Any sign of Grievous?
看上去被遗弃了
It looks deserted.
他一定正前往另一个逃生舱
He must be heading to a second escape pod.
雷克斯上尉, 请回话
Captain Rex, come in, please.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表