剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
He- He's the Commander!
我猜现在该我指挥了
Guess I'm the Commander now.
R2, 你能不能找到罗帕尔大♥师♥
R2, see if you can find Master Ropal.
"货真价实的绝地全息记录仪 和记忆水晶, 我都弄到手了"
"One authentic Jedi Holocron and the memory crystal I was after."
哦不, 他现在两样都拿到手了
Oh, no. He has both pieces now.
雷克斯, 派一队人去
Rex, send a squad.
封锁机库, 炸毁所有逃生舱
Lock down the hangar bay and destroy all the escape pods.
不准任何人离开这艘船
No one gets off this ship.
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
R2, 你必须找到罗帕尔大♥师♥
R2, you have to find Master Ropal.
赶快!
Hurry!
那是什么?
What was that?
天行者将军, 护卫舰有一个引擎爆♥炸♥了
General Skywalker, one of the engines on that frigate has exploded.
我提醒你避开舰尾
I caution you to avoid the aft section.
损毁情况如何?
How much damage is there?
我建议立即撤离
I suggest immediate evacuation.
不达到目的, 我们不会撤
Not until we get what we came for.
散开!
Spread out!
你们阻击克隆兵时
While you take on the Clones,
我会引走一个绝地, 把他们分隔开
I will separate the Jedi and lead one of them away.
师♥父♥, 我找到他了!
Master, I found him!
雷克斯, 找些人来, 把罗帕尔大♥师♥送回坚决号♥
Rex, have some men take Master Ropal back to the Resolute.
我们也许没法及时找到 全息记录仪, 师♥父♥
We might not be able to find the Holocron in time, Master.
但如果把它和这艘船一起销毁
But if it's destroyed with the ship,
纽特·冈雷也得不到它
Nute Gunray won't get it either.
也许
Maybe,
但我还是想亲自把它归还图书馆
but I'd rather return it to the library personally.
来吧, R2
Come on, R2.
R2说我们接近了
R2 says we're close.
保持警觉
Stay sharp.
切换到夜视模式
Switch to night vision.
在那里!
There!
欢迎光临, 绝地, 我们一直在等你们
Welcome, Jedi. We've been expecting you.
杀了他们!
Kill them!
来玩点更有趣的吧
Let's make this a bit more interesting.
关闭重力!
Lock down!
磁力靴! 你们受过训练
Magnetics! You were trained for this.
R2, 重新打开重力发生器
R2, turn the gravity generators back on.
控制火力!
Check your fire!
如果打中一颗炮弹, 我们就玉石俱焚了
Hit one of those shells, and this fight is over for all of us.
我会抓住他的, 师♥父♥
I'll get him, Master.
阿索卡, 等等!
Ahsoka, wait!
这是陷阱!
It's a trap!
阿索卡, 等等!
Ahsoka, wait!
我们一起对付他
We'll take him together.
你以为你能逃得掉吗?
You thought you could get away?
对付你易如反掌, 幼徒
You're not much of a challenge, youngling.
我正是要把你引到这里来
I got you right where I want you.
我可不觉得你有多大能耐
I'm not impressed.
天行者将军!
General Skywalker!
能听到我吗?
Can you hear me?
你在那边没事吧?
Are you all right in there?
嗯, 我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
快回机库去
Get back to the hangar.
找架飞船出来, 尽可能等我们回来
Find a transport, but wait for us as long as you can.
我们就去, 长官
We're on it, sir.
阿索卡, 请回答
Ahsoka, do you copy?
有能量波动向舰桥方向移♥动♥
There's a power surge heading toward the bridge.
如果你在那里, 就赶紧撤出
If you're there, get out immediately.
你必须放弃任务
You must abandon your mission.
我还没拿到全息仪和记忆水晶
I don't have the holocron memory,
而且我好像跟我的学徒走散了
and I seem to have misplaced my Padawan.
那艘船正在逐渐解体
The ship is tearing itself apart.
移到安全距离, 上将
Move off to a safe distance, Admiral,
等待我的撤离信♥号♥♥
and await my signal for evacuation.
那么多的绝地, 为什么我偏和天行者搭在一起?
Of all the Jedi, why did I have to end up with Skywalker?
是我的话就不会这么干
I wouldn't do that.
这手铐是专为绝地设计的
Those binders have been specially designed for Jedi.
你越挣扎, 就收得越紧
The more you struggle, the tighter they get.
服气了么, 幼徒?
Impressed now, youngling?
没啥了不起
Not really.
趁现在尽情得意吧, 混球
Enjoy this while you can, sleemo.
这艘燃烧着的船 会让我们都送命的
This burning boat is about to finish us both off.
哼, 我们还有时间
Hmm. We have time.
绝地师徒间的联♥系♥是很牢固的
The bond between a Jedi teacher and his apprentice is strong.
那意味着我师♥父♥马上就会来救我
Which means my Master will be coming for me any minute.
看看我们能不能让他来的更快些
Let's see if we can get him here any faster.
你说过我们退到这儿会很安全
You said we'd be safe back here.
没问题, 我们有三个, 而他只有一个人
Come on. There's three of us and only one of him.
没用的
It won't matter.
长官, 来了个绝地
Sir, a Jedi is coming.
看上去气势汹汹
He looks very unhappy.
你师♥父♥得到消息了
Your Master has gotten the message.
你无路可逃了, 赏金猎人
You have nowhere left to run, bounty hunter.
那是我自己的事, 绝地
Let me worry about that, Jedi.
如果我启动控制器, 外面的气闸就会打开
If I activate this control, the outside air lock will open,
而她会被吸入太空
and she will be sucked into oblivion.
你认为你杀死我后还赶得及
Do you think you can kill me
在她被吸到太空之前救她么?
and then save her before she's pulled out into space?
那会死得很惨
It's a horrible way to die.
再说, 谈判不正是绝地之道吗?
Besides, isn't negotiation the Jedi way?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
这个全息记录仪载有 某人付钱要我搞到的信息
This holocron carries information I've been paid to collect.
我没法打开它, 但是你可以
I can't unlock it, but you can.
上一个绝地不愿意打开它
The last Jedi who had it wouldn't open it.
我希望你不会犯同样的错误
I hope you don't make the same mistake.
我们没有多少时间了
We don't have much time.
快点, 绝地, 要不她就得死
Hurry it up, Jedi, or she dies.
不, 师♥父♥! 别打开它!
No, Master! Don't do it!
我不能让你送死, 阿索卡
I can't let you die, Ahsoka.
师♥父♥, 不!
Master, no!
救了你后再处理全息记录仪
We'll deal with the holocron later.
真让人感动
How touching.
各单位, 拿下那架穿梭机
All units, make for that shuttle.
上尉, 主反应堆已经外露
Captain, the main reactor is exposed.
它随时都会内爆
It will implode at any moment.
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
我们正尝试登上穿梭机
We're trying to make our way to the shuttle now.
- 赶快撤离! - 遵命, 长官!
- Get out of there! - Sir, yes, sir!
你们两个, 找到并援助将军
You two find the General and help him.
这艘护卫舰撑不了多久
This frigate's not going to last.
- 我们得离开这儿 - 是, 长官
- We have to get out of here. - Yes, sir.
转向
Come about.
我们需要和那艘护卫舰保持距离
We need to put some distance between us and that frigate.
现在我要把这个全息记录仪
Now I will combine this holocron
和那块从你死去的绝地朋友 手里取来的记忆水晶合并
with the memory crystal I acquired from your dead Jedi friend.
我的雇主会很高兴的
My employers will be most pleased.
贝恩, 绝地跟你合作了吗?
Bane, did the Jedi cooperate with you?
借助一些鼓励手段
With some encouragement.
我成功开启了全息记录仪
I have access to the holocron
并且得到了水晶内藏的所有信息
and all the information the memory contains.
现在我只需要离开这艘船
I only have to get off this ship.
也许你现在应该把它传输给我
Maybe you should transmit it to me now.
然后我就可以再派一艘船给你
Then I could send another ship for you.
不, 谢谢, 总督
No, thanks, Viceroy.
我有我自己的撤退计划
I have a plan for my own escape.
站在那别动!
Hold it right there!
你哪儿都去不了, 赏金猎人
You're not going anywhere, bounty hunter.
雷克斯, 我希望你找到了一艘 让我们离开这个大铁桶的船
Rex, I hope you found us a ride off this bucket.
我们必须马上离开
We've got to leave now.
反应堆要爆♥炸♥了
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表