剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
他绝不会企图杀死我们
He would never have tried to kill us.
这些东西最初是怎么上的飞船?
How did these things get on board in the first place?
它们肯定是在吉奥诺西斯感染了克隆人
They must have infected the clones while they were on Geonosis.
我们必须隔离这艘飞船
We'll have to quarantine the ship.
我们还应该联♥系♥菲斯托大♥师♥, 让他了解这里的情况
We should also contact Master Fisto and let him know about the situation.
行动
Let's go.
- 那个声音, 是... - 吉奥诺西斯人
- That sound, it's... - Geonosian.
我们得帮帮他
We have to help him.
太迟了
It's too late.
巴丽斯, 我们进通风管道
Barriss, let's go for the vent.
我去反应堆舱关闭推进器
I'll go to the reactor room and disable the thrusters.
你去舰尾通讯中心向菲斯托大♥师♥报♥警♥
You head for the aft comm-center and send a warning to Master Fisto.
我们必须阻止飞船抵达医疗站
We have to stop the ship from reaching the medical station.
我没主意, 巴丽斯
I don't know, Barriss.
我认为我们应该待在一起
I think we should stay together.
我也是
As do I.
不幸的是, 我们眼下别无它法了
Unfortunately, that's not a luxury we have right now.
我们当中必须有一人成功, 阿索卡
One of us must succeed, Ahsoka.
在必要的时候, 你会履行你的责任
If you need to, you'll do what must be done.
我知道你会
I know it.
是的, 当然
Yes, of course.
那么我们回头见
Then I'll see you soon.
只要这些东西还在船上, 我们就不敢靠泊医疗站
As long as these things are on board, we dare not dock with the medical station.
你们必须把飞船带到
You must bring the ship in.
我们阻止这些寄生虫的唯一途径就是分♥析♥它们
The only way we can stop these parasites is to analyze them.
您不明白这些东西有多危险
You don't understand how terrible these things are.
如果它们扩散了怎么办?
What if they get loose?
我们会采取预防措施的
We will take precautions.
我有种不祥的预感, 菲斯托大♥师♥
I have a bad feeling about this, Master Fisto,
但我会遵从您的指令
but I will follow your instructions.
如果说我们克隆人有什么能耐, 那就是知道如何对付绝地
If there's one thing we clones know, it's how to stop a Jedi.
不!
No!
快联♥系♥上
Almost got it.
货船TB-73, 我是克隆人上尉雷克斯
Cargo ship TB-73, this is clone Captain Rex.
请回话
Please respond.
雷克斯, 我是阿索卡
Rex, this is Ahsoka.
伙计, 听见你的声音我可高兴坏了
Boy, am I glad to hear your voice.
我也是, 长官
Likewise, sir.
我这儿还有人想跟你说话
I've got someone here who wants to speak with you.
阿索卡, 发生什么事了?
Ahsoka, what's going on?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
这个, 不算太好
Well, not exactly.
记得戴上腕部通讯器, 保持开启状态
Make sure you have a wrist com. Keep it on.
我去审问波格尔
I'm going to interrogate Poggle.
他可能知道些答案
He might have some answers.
找到巴丽斯, 然后等我来电
Find Barriss and wait for my signal.
巴丽斯, 你回来了
Barriss, you're back.
你成功了吗?
Were you successful?
巴丽斯, 怎么啦?
Barriss, what's wrong?
巴丽斯, 不!
Barriss, no!
我是你的朋友!
I'm your friend!
巴丽斯, 快摆脱控制!
Barriss, snap out of it!
巴丽斯! 这不是你!
Barriss! It's not you!
是那些虫子作怪
It's the creatures.
战胜它们!
Fight them!
退下
Leave us.
你会回答我的问题
You will answer my questions.
你那低能的绝地控心术对吉奥诺西斯人没有用
Your feeble Jedi mind tricks do not work on Geonosians.
其他绝地刚才已学到了这一课
The other Jedi already learned this.
控心术?
Mind tricks?
我用不着控心术来让你开口
I don't need mind tricks to get you to talk.
我不会告诉你的, 绝地
I will never talk, Jedi.
我们走着瞧, 波格尔
We'll see about that, Poggle.
我联♥系♥上了阿索卡
I made contact with Ahsoka.
她们情况如何?
What's their status?
吉奥诺西斯寄生虫已经感染了她的船员
Geonosian parasites have infected her crew.
它们是怎么登上她的船的?
How did they get on board her ship?
波格尔说在我们攻陷女王的圣殿后, 那些寄生虫必须找到一个新的宿主
Poggle said the parasites must have need a new host after we raided the Queen's temple.
你审讯了波格尔?
You interrogated Poggle?
是的
I did.
没时间找你们来一起审讯了
There wasn't time to get the rest of you.
你是如何让他开口的?
How did you get him to talk?
真正重要的是, 他告诉了我如何阻止那些虫子
Look, all that matters is that he told me how to stop the worms.
我是阿索卡. 回话
This is Ahsoka. Come in.
阿索卡, 听我说
Ahsoka, listen to me.
那些虫子受不了低温
The worms are affected by the cold.
低温?
Cold?
这就是阻止它们的办法?
That's how we stop them?
打开冷却系统
Rupture the coolant system.
听到了吗?
Did you hear me?
打开冷却系统
Rupture the coolant system.
冷却系统. 明白
The coolant system. Got it.
那是阿索卡的船
That's Ahsoka's ship.
它刚刚跳出超空间
It just came out of hyperspace.
派出拖船引导他们进港
Send out the tugs to help guide them in.
警告所有医疗急救人员
Warn all medical hazard crew
在寄生虫被控制住以前, 我不想任何人登上那艘船
that I don't want anyone boarding that ship until the parasites are contained.
拉响高危警报, 准备低温导管
Sound all the alarms and prepare the subzero conduits.
发射牵引波束
Engage tractor beam.
你在这儿
There you are.
你逃不出我的手心
You can't hide from me.
舰桥, 终于到了
The bridge, at last.
我们的航速太快了
We're coming in awfully fast.
我是阿索卡·塔诺
This is Ahsoka Tano.
听到了吗?
Can you hear me?
我正在关闭引擎
I'm shutting down the engines.
我会试着让飞船倒--
I'll try to reverse the--
我很难让它慢下来!
I've having a hard time slowing her down!
没有人在驾驶
There's no one at the controls.
飞行员一定死了
The pilot must be dead.
长官, 船在倾侧
Sir, she's listing.
护航船一定要保持控制
The escort ships must maintain control.
杀了我, 拜托
Kill me, please.
我不能
I can't.
全功率, 快, 快!
Full power now. Now!
我们控制住了, 我们控制住了
We got her. We got her.
连接低温导管
Attach the subzero conduits.
温度已降至冰点以下, 长官
The temperature's below freezing, sir.
我们登船, 但要保持警惕
Let's board, then, but stay on guard.
它们也许仍然很危险
They may still be dangerous.
您好, 菲斯托大♥师♥
Hello, Master Fisto.
我们准备装载补给
We're ready to pick up the supplies.
我们会处理好的
We'll take care of that.
现在你休息吧, 阿索卡
You rest now, Ahsoka.
一切都好了, 阿索卡, 没事了
It's all right, Ahsoka. It's okay.
你安全了
You're safe.
巴丽斯呢?
Barriss?
巴丽斯很好, 多亏你的努力
Barriss is fine, thanks to your efforts.
克隆人也得救了
And so are the clones.
那是些什么东西?
What were those things?
我想我能回答这个问题
I think I can help answer that.
我们分♥析♥了那些寄生虫
We had the parasite worms analyzed.
它们跟你在吉奥诺西斯发现 的那种生物一样, 天行者大♥师♥
They are the same type of creature you found on Geonosis, Master Skywalker.
我们必须警告驻守吉奥诺西斯的部队
We'll have to inform the troops on Geonosis.
这些寄生虫也许能解释: 当初 吉奥诺西斯人是如何重占星球的
This parasite might explain how they recaptured the planet the first time.
我不希望这事再度发生
I don't want it happening again.
你通过了一个严峻的考验, 小家伙
You have been through quite an ordeal, little one.
天行者师♥父♥, 能单独说句话吗?
Master Skywalker, may I have a word?
师♥父♥, 在船上, 巴丽斯被感染了
Master, on the ship, Barriss was gone,
她希望我杀了她
and she wanted me to kill her.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表