剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
这事由不得你作主, 我说了算
It's not your decision to make. It's mine.
幸运的是, 你已经拒绝了
Lucky for us, you've already decided to refuse.
事实上, 我刚刚改变了主意
Actually, I just changed my mind.
你让我明白, 查清克洛维斯的活动至关重要
You've convinced me that it's vital to learn what Clovis is doing.
我接受监视他的任务
I accept the mission to spy on him.
哪怕我让你别去?
Even though I'm telling you not to?
别以为这是针对你的, 阿纳金
Don't take it personally, Anakin.
职责高于一切, 尤其在战争时期
Duty comes first, especially in wartime.
首先我需要同他恢复联♥系♥
First I'll need to get back in touch with him.
克洛维斯和我很久没有说过话了
Clovis and I haven't spoken in a long time.
考虑到你俩的过往, 这真令人意外
A surprise that is, given your past.
那是什么意思, 议员?
What does that mean, Senator?
有段时间, 克洛维斯和我走得很近
At one point, Clovis and I were close.
是我决定回到正轨, 保持纯粹的同事关系
It was my choice to return things to a strictly professional level.
克洛维斯对此很不能接受
Clovis didn't take it well.
你认为能和他再续友情吗?
Do you think you'll be able to rekindle your friendship with him?
大♥师♥, 克洛维斯议员是个危险分子
Master, Senator Clovis is a very dangerous man.
如果他意识到她是在欺骗他--
If he realizes she's trying to trick him--
我知道危险, 绝地大♥师♥
I'm aware of the risks, Master Jedi.
但我认为我能赢回克洛维斯的信任
But I know I can regain Clovis' trust.
很好
Good.
你越亲近他, 就越有利
The closer you can get to him, the better.
我明白
I understand.
我会想尽办法完成任务
I'll do whatever is necessary to succeed in my mission.
我会想尽办法保护她
And I'll do whatever I have to to protect her.
很高兴再次见到你, 克洛维斯
It's been good to see you again, Clovis.
直到今晚我才意识到 一直以来我有多么寂寞
I didn't realize how lonely I was until tonight.
也许我能做些什么来慰藉你的寂寞
Perhaps I can do more to ease your loneliness
等我从凯托内莫伊迪亚回来后
once I return from Cato Neimoidia.
你要去游山玩水吗?
Oh, you're taking a pleasure trip?
才不是呢
Hardly.
去让贸易联盟的那群愚蠢蛀虫 见识一下西皮奥的恐怖
Going there to put the fear of Scipio in those overgrown Trade Federation grubs.
你了解他们的品性
You know how they are.
他们热衷于向银行业集团借钱
They love to borrow money from the Banking Clan.
但却讨厌还债
But they hate to pay it back.
或许你可以帮我说几句话
Maybe you can say a few words on my behalf.
我每天都在全息网上 向内莫伊迪亚人申请贸易减让
I'm on the holonet with the Neimoidians every day asking for trade concessions,
可至今都一筹莫展
but I can't ever seem to make progress.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
和我一起去凯托内莫伊迪亚
Come with me to Cato Neimoidia.
当面跟他们交流
Speak to them in person.
我有银行业集团的影响力
I have leverage from the Banking Clan.
你有外交人脉
You have diplomatic contacts.
我们可以彼此帮助
We can help each other.
你邀请我到底是出于政♥治♥原因, 还是因为你想再续前缘?
Are you inviting me for political reasons or because you want us to be friends again?
当然两者皆有
Both, of course.
不过比起政♥治♥原因, 我更在乎的是你的友情
Although I'm far more interested in your friendship than your politics.
既然如此, 我很乐意同往
In that case, I'll be happy to go with you.
就像从前一样
It'll be like old times.
恰恰相反, 我希望能比从前美妙得多
On the contrary, I hope it'll be much better than old times.
克洛维斯议员
Senator Clovis.
帕德梅, 好一位雍容华贵的佳人 Padmé, you look exquisite.
如果你累了, 可以在我肩头小憩
If you get tired, you can rest your head on my shoulder.
为您效劳, 夫人
Allow me, my lady.
噢, 这一付坏了
Oh, and this one's broken.
真糟糕
Too bad.
我们准备好起飞了, 船长
We're ready for takeoff, Captain.
我要做的不过是开好飞船
Hmm, all I have to do is fly the ship.
该死的
Blast it.
阿米达拉议员, 真是意外的荣幸
Senator Amidala, an unexpected privilege.
多德议员, 请原谅我不请自来
Senator Dod, please forgive me for arriving unannounced.
哦, 不
Oh, no.
见到您总是令人愉快, 亲爱的
Always a pleasure to see you, my dear.
希望您我能够不计前嫌
I hope you and I can make a fresh start.
我来此正是秉承了这一宗旨
I came here with the very same hope.
我相信旧章可谱新曲
I believe in second chances.
我也是, 议员, 我也是
So do I, Senator. So do I.
我的仆人会带您去您的房♥间
My servants will see you to your room.
克洛维斯和我有些生意要谈
Clovis and I have some business to discuss.
我希望您在此住得舒服
I hope you will be comfortable here.
这笔银行业集团的投资 将创造难以想象的战争利润
This investment by the Banking Clan will create unimaginable new war profits,
有史以来最大的机器人工厂
the largest droid factory ever built.
只要不被共和国发现
As long as the Republic doesn't find out.
你根本不该带个议会成员来这里
You should never have brought a member of the Senate here.
3PO Threepio,
经过长途旅行, 我想出去散散步
after that long trip, I think I need a walk.
那一定令人兴致盎然
That could prove interesting.
我同意, 波格尔大人
I agree, Lord Poggle.
鉴于我们承担的风险
For all the risks we're taking,
我们应当获得更多的利润分成
we should be getting a greater share of the profits.
你在提议我们更改协议的条款吗?
Are you suggesting we change the terms of our agreement?
不行, 签订的合同不容更改
No, a deal is a deal.
我可不希望你发生什么意外
I'd hate for something to happen to you.
别忘了自己的处境, 克洛维斯
You forget yourself, Clovis.
你在我自己的行星上可威胁不了我
You cannot threaten me on my own planet.
这其实不能算是你的行星了
This is hardly your planet anymore,
自从你把自己的产权转让给银行业集团
not since you signed your holdings over to the Banking Clan
用以换取新机器人铸造厂的股份以后
in return for a stake in this new droid foundry.
有人来了, 关全息图
We have company. The hologram.
帕德梅 Padmé.
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
哦, 很抱歉我闯进来了
Oh, I'm sorry to intrude.
我...我很寂寞
I... I was lonely,
所以出来找你--
so I came looking for you, and--
亲爱的
My dear,
我回头带你好好游览一番
I'll give you a proper tour later.
现在我带你回房♥间, 你也好为晚宴打扮一下
Now let me take you back to your room so you can get dressed for dinner.
请原谅我失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
晚宴时再见
I'll see you at dinner.
你觉得我是什么感受?
How do you think I feel?
我痛恨被克洛维斯呼来喝去
I hate the thought of answering to Clovis.
但也许我们再不用受他摆布了
But perhaps we won't have to,
因为现在我们终于掌握了他的弱点
now that we've finally found his weakness.
要是我们给阿米达拉议员下毒
What if we were to poison Senator Amidala?
我想克洛维斯会为了救她而不惜一切
I think Clovis would do anything to save her.
只有我们才有解药
And only we would have the antidote.
不用了, 谢谢, R2, 我不饿
No, thanks, Artoo. I'm not hungry.
一旦阿米达拉议员找到证据
As soon as Senator Amidala finds something,
她就会发信♥号♥♥让我进去的
she's gonna signal me to come inside.
议员, 作为我尊贵的客人
Senator, as my honored guest,
请与我分享这一杯
please share this drink with me.
为我们新的友谊干杯
A toast to our new friendship.
当然
Of course.
请吧, 议员
Come, Senator.
所有人都渴望见到您呢
Everyone is eager to meet you.
多么美味的一顿大餐啊
What a wonderful meal.
代我向机器人♥大♥厨致谢
My compliments to the droid.
你感觉还好吗?
Are you feeling all right?
没事
I am fine.
我起身太猛了
I stood up too fast.
真是漫长的一天
It has been a very long day.
或许我们该回客房♥休息了?
Perhaps we should retire to the guest quarters?
除非你想参观宫殿
Unless you'd like a tour of the palace.
它确实值得一看
It's truly worth seeing.
听起来不错
A tour sounds perfect.
今天晚上不需要你了
You're dismissed for the night.
您完全确定?
Are you absolutely sure?
是的, 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
真是的, 今晚剩下的时间里, 都不需要我的服务了
Well, really. My service is not required for the rest of the evening.
为什么帕德梅没和你在一起? Why isn't Padmé with you?
她和克洛维斯议员在一起
She is with Senator Clovis.
他提议带她私下里参观宫殿
He offered her a private tour of the palace.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表