剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
I already sent R2 back to the fighters to call for help.
我确信他会搞定一切的
I'm sure he has everything under control.
我只是说, 我没想到要爬这么多路
I'm just saying, I didn't know there'd be all this climbing involved.
闭嘴, 行不!
Shut up already!
又不是我让你跟来的
It wasn't my idea for you to tag along anyway.
谁再废话, 我就一枪射爆他的脑袋
The next one who says anything will get a blaster bolt through the brain.
砸下来了!
Incoming!
那是什么动静?
What was that?
这船正在我们周围解体
The ship is falling apart around us.
啊! 这可不妙
Ah! This is no good.
如果我们都只能在这里勉强求生
If we can barely survive in here,
温杜一定在爆♥炸♥中身亡了
Windu must have been killed in the blast.
我现在不会放弃的, 近在咫尺了
I'm not quitting now, not when I'm so close.
小心!
Look out!
我们的时间不多了
We're running out of time.
啊! 我受够了!
Ah! That's it!
我们出去
We're out of here.
没人能在这里幸存
No-one can survive this place.
绝地就能
A Jedi could.
我不得不赞同卡斯塔斯
I hate to agree with Castas,
不过我们还有更好的办法
but there's a better way to do this.
可是, 奥拉...
But, Aurra,...
博斯克, 发动"奴隶1号♥"
Bossk, fire up Slave 1.
我们要把这艘战舰的残骸炸个粉碎
We're going to blast what's left of this ship to pieces.
我会在你们回来前准备好
I'll be ready when you arrive.
我讨厌干等在这儿!
I hate just sitting here!
冷静, 天行者
Calm yourself, Skywalker.
我们很快就会看到你信赖的 那个机器人能否不负所望
We'll soon see if the faith you put in that droid is worth it.
那是怎么回事?
What was that?
探测器侦测到一次爆♥炸♥
Scanners picked up an explosion.
就在绝地的着陆点附近
Near where the Jedi landed.
温杜!
Windu!
干扰从这个星球发出的一切通讯
Jam any communications off this planet.
战斗机的标识与温杜的吻合
The fighter's markings match Windu's.
我就知道! 我告诉过你们他没死
I knew it! I told you he wasn't dead.
博斯克, 跟紧他!
Bossk, after him!
我不喜欢那种声音
I don't like the sound of that.
R2?! R2?!
我认为你的宇航技工机器人应该去呼救
I thought your astromech was supposed to call for help,
而不是把我们丢下却自己飞走
not take off and leave us here.
快点, R2, 就靠你了
Come on, R2, I'm counting on ya.
飞稳了!
Hold it steady!
我们打掉了他的通讯设备
We've knocked out his communications.
两个超空间环, 方位3-5
Two rings. Mark 3-5.
它们正在启动
They're powering up.
如果我们能击毁超空间环, 他就会被困在这里
If we can take out the rings, he'll be trapped.
哪一个?
Which one?
两个都击毁!
Destroy them both!
我们还没到射程内
We can't get range.
你只有一次机会, 小子
You'll get one shot at this, kid.
我♥干♥掉你了, 温杜!
I've got you, Windu!
不!
No!
眼看到手的赏金飞了!
Well, there goes a fortune!
干得漂亮, 小子!
Nice work, kid!
我们下一步怎么办?
What's our next move?
好极了! 这下可好了
Great! This has gone well.
温杜会带着舰队返回这里
Windu will be back here with a fleet.
对我们穷追猛打
He'll hunt us down.
别那么想当然
Don't count on it.
绝地不记私仇
The Jedi don't carry grudges.
但我有办法引他出来
But I have ways of motivating him.
我们会迫使温杜来找我们, 下回按我们的规矩办
We'll make Windu come to us next time on our terms.
现在, 我们离开这里
Now let's get out of here.
我要重新部署
I want to regroup.
我们应该沿海迪亚航道加强我方舰队
We shall reinforce our fleet along the Hydian Way.
这样就能防止格里弗斯...
This should prevent Grievous from...
R2? R2?
别闹了!
Stop it!
R2, 怎么啦?
R2, what's wrong?
阿索卡, 你认识这个机器人?
Ahsoka, you know this droid?
这是阿纳金的机器人, R2-D2
It's Anakin's droid, R2-D2.
那好, R2, 播放你如此 急切想要传递的信息
Well, then, R2, deliver the message you so obviously need to communicate.
我需要你返回战斗机
I need you to go back to the fighters,
向圣殿呼救, 好吗?
and call the temple for help, ok?
好吗?
OK?
准备好我的飞船
Prepare my ship.
我们要立即出发
We shall leave immediately.
这到底是谁的头盔?
Whose helmet is that anyway?
它属于我在吉奥诺西斯 杀死的一个赏金猎人
It belongs to a bounty hunter I killed on Geonosis
名叫詹戈·费特
by the name of Jango Fett.
你是说克隆人的母体?
You mean the clone template?
是的
Yes.
相当奇怪, 他有个儿子
Strangely enough, he had a son.
或者至少是个他视为子嗣的克隆人
Or at least a clone he regarded as a son.
他的名字是波巴·费特
His name is Boba Fett.
我记起来了
I remember now.
欧比万在卡米诺的报告中提到过他
Obi-Wan listed him in his report on Kamino.
他父亲死时, 波巴也在吉奥诺西斯
Boba was on Geonosis when his father died.
他亲眼目睹我斩杀他的父亲
He watched as I killed him.
那样事情可就复杂了
That would complicate things.
确实
Indeed.
你的宇航技工机器人走了太久了
Your astromech has been gone too long.
它肯定没能传出你的信息
He must have failed to deliver your message.
R2会成功的
R2 will come through.
在那儿! 在舰桥里, 我看见他们了
There! In the bridge. I can see them.
阿索卡, 托稳飞船
Ahsoka, hold the ship steady.
士兵们, 我们上!
Come, men, let's go!
赶快, 沃尔夫指挥官!
Hurry, Commander Wolffe!
抓紧点, 将军
Hold tight, General.
我们快失控了, 长官
We're losing it, sir.
跳!
Jump!
切断缆绳
Cut the lines.
走!
Go!
一些很严重的烧伤
Some pretty serious burns,
但在巴克塔医疗罐里泡一夜 就什么都治好了
but nothing a night in a bacta tank won't fix.
噢, 对不起
Oh, sorry.
我们有幸及时赶到
We were lucky to arrive when we did.
我认为这要归功于R2
Guess we have R2 to thank for that.
过来, 机器人
Come here, droid.
我明白你的主人为何 如此信任你了, 小家伙
I can see why your master trusts you, little one.
干得好
Good job.
我绝对从没得过如此高的赞赏
That's definitely more praise than I ever get.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表