剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第8集 侵脑魔虫
Brain Invaders
同情并不等于感情的羁绊
吉奥诺西斯大捷!
Victory on Geonosis!
大战之后
After a massive assault,
共和国终于再次夺取这颗分离势力星球
the Republic has finally recaptured the Separatist planet
并摧毁了制♥造♥死亡的机器人工厂
and shut down its droid factories of doom.
卢米娜拉·昂杜里在侦察时发现了卡里娜女王
An investigation by Luminara Unduli led to the discovery of Queen Karina the Great,
她的巢群意识能让吉奥诺西斯士兵死而复苏
whose hive-mind could reanimate dead Geonosian soldiers.
在摧毁女王圣殿的过程中
During the destruction of the Queen's temple,
绝地逮捕了她的大臣下等人波格尔
the Jedi apprehended her advisor Poggle the Lesser,
现在准备将这位战犯押回科洛桑受审...
and now prepare to deliver the villain to Coruscant for trial...
恐怕我们有个新麻烦
I'm afraid we have a complication.
不是一贯如此吗?
Don't we always?
刚收到友军从丹图因星发来的求援信♥号♥♥
I've just received a distress signal from our forces on Dantooine.
温杜大♥师♥严防死守, 但所部伤亡惨重
Master Windu's defenses held, but at a great cost to his men.
他们急需医疗用品
They need medical supplies immediately.
我们可以从塞斯特斯兵站星 附近的医疗站得到这些用品
We can obtain these supplies at the medical station near Ord Cestus.
我们要把波格尔押送到科洛桑, 去塞斯特斯并不顺路
We're delivering Poggle to Coruscant, and Cestus is not exactly on the way.
若想从波格尔身上获得有用的情报
The Republic must begin debriefing Poggle right away
共和国必须立即开始审讯他
if we're to get useful intelligence from him.
大♥师♥, 我建议让我们的学徒执行这次补给任务
Master, I suggest we let our padawans handle the supply mission.
无论要做什么, 大♥师♥
Whatever needs to be done, Master.
我都乐意帮忙
I'm happy to help.
我也是
As am I.
很好
Very well.
搭乘一艘医疗护卫舰
Take a medical frigate.
我们把波格尔押送到科洛桑后
And after we've delivered Poggle to Coruscant,
再与你们会合, 一起前往丹图因
we'll rendezvous with you for the voyage to Dantooine.
抱歉, 伙计们
Sorry, boys.
希望我没有打断什么美梦
Hope I didn't interrupt any pleasant dreams.
有新任务了, 长官?
Got another mission, sir?
猜中了
You bet.
我们要前往塞斯特斯兵站执行医疗补给任务
We're making a medical supply run to Ord Cestus.
唉
Ugh.
我们生来是为了战斗, 而不是当跑腿的
Thought we were bred for battle, not running errands.
嘿
Hey.
我们生来是为了服从命令, "脉冲星"
We were bred to follow orders, Pulsar.
对此你有什么意见吗?
You got a problem with that?
没有, 长官
No, sir.
没意见
No problem.
那正是我所想的
That's what I thought.
现在出发
Now move.
"镰刀"
Scythe.
拜托, 起来, 兄弟, 快醒醒
Come on. Up, brother. Up and at 'em.
嘿, "镰刀"
Hey, Scythe.
欢迎回到人世
Welcome back to the land of the living.
谢谢, 长官
Thank you, sir.
我们准备好超空间跳跃了, 菲斯托大♥师♥
We are ready to make our jump, Master Fisto.
很好, 期待你们的到来
Good. I look forward to your arrival.
什么? 什么事?
What? What is it?
太安静了
It's too quiet.
和前几天无休止的战斗相比, 这真是个巨变
It's a big change from all the fighting the last few days.
你应该趁平安无事的时候享受一下
You should enjoy this peace while it lasts.
我睡不着
I can't.
我们去吃点东西吧
Let's go eat.
我只是在想你先前说的关于 趁平安无事之时享受一下的问题
I was just thinking about what you said earlier about enjoying the peace while it lasts.
作为一个绝地, 我不确定该如何做到这一点
As a Jedi, I'm not sure I know how to do that.
温杜大♥师♥说过, 我们是和平卫士, 而不是战士
Master Windu has said we are keepers of the peace, not warriors.
不过, 一旦战争结束, 维护和平就是我们的工作
However, once the war is over, it will be our job to maintain the peace.
没错, 但我们以什么身份行使职责? 和平卫士, 还是战士?
Yes, but will we do so as keepers of the peace or warriors?
有什么不同呢?
And what's the difference?
我并非无所不知, 阿索卡
I don't have all the answers, Ahsoka.
和你一样, 我还是个学徒
Like you, I'm a learner.
你师♥父♥是怎么对你说的?
What does your Master tell you?
阿纳金?
Anakin?
嗯, 你也许会发现, 他对未来的一些想法...有点激进
Oh, um, you might find some of his thoughts on the future, uh, a bit radical.
真的? 为什么?
Really? Why?
这么说吧, 我师♥父♥总是会做任何需要做的事
Let's just say my Master will always do what needs to be done.
我甚至都不确定和平时期是否对他的胃口
I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him.
来检查工作, "镰刀"?
Just come up to check on us, Scythe?
好吧, 我们正沿航线飞行, 所有系统正常
Well, we are on course, and all systems are green.
怎么...?
What the--?
我们控制了舰桥
We have control of the bridge.
晚上好, "公牛", "刀锋"
Evening, Ox, Edge.
一起用餐吗?
Would you like to join us?
有什么情况, 士兵?
Is something wrong, troopers?
士兵, 住手!
Troopers, stand down!
你们在干什么?
What are you doing?
两名克隆人刚才攻击了我们
Two clones just attacked us.
怎么回事?
What is going on?
"陷阱", 你知道那些士兵是怎么回事吗?
Trap, do you know what happened to those troopers?
不知道, 指挥官. 我同样很困惑--
Couldn't tell you, Commander. I'm just as confused as--
你负责指挥这些人
You're in charge of those men.
是你命令他们杀死我们吗?
Did you order them to kill us?
不, 长官, 我没有
No, sir. I did not.
发生了什么?
What's happening?
他们怎么会如此行事?
Why would they do this?
我们不知道. 我们听到了枪声
We don't know. We heard shots.
我们凭什么相信你们?
Why should we believe you?
看, 我们放下武器
Look, no guns.
这些人不会无缘无故就攻击我们
These men wouldn't just attack us without reason.
我师♥父♥曾被一个克隆人背叛过, 文崔斯收买♥♥的叛徒
My Master had a clone betray them once, a traitor who was paid off by Ventress.
没那么简单
It can't be that simple.
至少, 我感觉不是这样
At least, it didn't feel like that.
请原谅, 长官
Excuse me, sir.
我们得确保舰桥还在我们的掌控之中
We should make sure that we're still in control of the bridge.
舰桥, 我是巴丽斯. 回话
Bridge, this is Barriss. Respond.
我们得到上面去
We need to get up there.
必须弄清楚发生了什么事
We need to find out what's going on.
但这两个人随时会醒过来
But these two will be coming around any minute.
我们检查舰桥期间, "浩劫"可以监管他们
Havoc can watch them until we check on the bridge.
好, 我们行动
Okay, let's go.
货船未按时发报
The cargo ship failed to check in on schedule.
我试图联♥系♥他们
I attempted to contact them.
没有回应
There is no reply.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
有情况发生
Something's up.
两名学徒全都失去联♥系♥显然非同寻常
It is certainly most unlike either padawan to lose contact.
她们有麻烦了
They're in trouble.
阿纳金, 对你的学徒有点信心
Anakin, have faith in your padawan.
她本该报告情况的
She would have checked in.
就像你的习惯性做法吗?
Like you always do?
有道理
Good point.
有时我觉得你没有意识到你俩越来越相像
Sometimes I don't think you realize how alike you two have become.
我们还是去继续审讯波格尔吧
We need to continue our interrogation of Poggle.
好的, 同意
Yes, agreed.
他太冥顽不化了
He's being most uncooperative.
时刻留神, 说不定阿索卡会呼叫
Keep your ears open in case Ahsoka calls.
遵命
Got it.
设定自动驾驶, 开启安保护盾
Engage the autopilot and put up the security shields.
有人不希望我们到上面去
Someone doesn't want us going up there.
我试试越权控制
I'll attempt to override the controls.
他被感染了!
He's infected!
把它从我身上弄掉!
Get this thing off me!
呃, 那是什么东西?
Ugh, what is that?
看起来像是某种寄生虫
Looks like some type of parasite.
肯定是它在控制他们的行为
It must be controlling their actions.
思维控制
Mind control.
这就好解释了
Well, that explains a lot.
"陷阱"是我的朋友
Trap was my friend.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表