剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第4集 议会间谍
Senate Spy
真爱无猜
议会中出现叛徒!
Treachery in the Senate!
绝地委员会怀疑
The Jedi Council suspects that
拉什·克洛维斯议员 暗中勾结分离势力, 图谋不轨
Senator Rush Clovis is secretly taking part in a Separatist conspiracy.
为了查清这位西皮奥星议员的勾当
But to find out what the Senator from Scipio is up to,
委员会需要派出己方的间谍
the Council will need a spy of its own.
另一方面, 绝地武士 阿纳金·天行者远离科洛桑
Meanwhile, Jedi Anakin Skywalker has been away from Coruscant
率领克隆人军队在战场上厮杀已久
on a lengthy tour of duty leading the clone army.
现在他终于能够与期盼已久 的妻子帕德梅·阿米达拉团聚
Now Anakin returns for a long-awaited
reunion with his wife, Padmé Amidala....
阿尼主人
Master Ani.
见到您真高兴!
What a delight to see you!
- 我去告诉女主人-- - 阿纳金!
- I shall tell mistress-- - Anakin!
你可以退下了, 3PO
That will be all, Threepio.
您确定吗, 夫人?
Are you sure, my lady?
确定, 3PO, 去吧
Yes, Threepio. Now go.
那好吧
Oh, very well.
我带来了晚餐
I brought dinner.
你怎么弄到的?
How did you manage this?
我不得已搭了艘货船回来
I had to hitch a ride on a cargo freighter.
你的军用运输船呢?
What happened to your military transport?
呃... 炸了
Ehhhh... it blew up.
反正, 货船船长正要给这里的餐馆送货
Anyway, the freighter captain was bringing a shipment to a restaurant here,
他就让我带了点吃的回家
and he gave me something to bring home.
我们只要--
We just have to--
怎么了?
What?
你称这里为"家"
You called this "home."
不然还能叫什么?
What else would I call it?
纳布大使送了我一些东西
The Naboo ambassador gave me something.
我想应该还放在屋里某个地方
I think I still have it here somewhere.
一定是好东西吧
Oh, must be something good.
没错, 实在是妙极了
It is. It'll be perfect.
五只鲜花面包, 我的拿手好菜
Five blossom bread, my specialty.
你有拿手好菜?
You have a specialty?
我会做的菜可多了
I know how to make lots of things.
我小时候天天下厨
When I was little, I cooked every day.
这可都是为特殊时刻准备的
I've been saving it for a special occasion.
和你共度良宵
An evening alone with you?
我想不出还有比这更特殊的时刻了
I can't think of an occasion more special.
银行业集团在和分离势力合作
Involved with the Separatists, the Banking Clan is.
我们必须查清其中的真♥相♥
Discover the truth in this matter, we must.
我非常赞同, 尤达大♥师♥
I couldn't agree more, Master Yoda.
但阿米达拉议员拒绝监视 银行业代表团的克洛维斯议员
But if Senator Amidala has already refused to spy on Senator Clovis of the Banking delegation,
我不知该如何让她改变主意
I am not sure how we can change her mind.
所以我们才要你召年轻的天行者前来
That is why we asked you to summon young Skywalker.
我给他发了一夜的消息
I have been signaling him all night.
不知他跑哪儿去了
I don't know where he could be.
真希望能永远这样
I wish it could always be just like this.
我也是
Me too.
唉, 我得去绝地委员会报到了
Ugh. I have to report to the Jedi Council.
现在?
Right now?
实际上应该是七个时刻以前
Actually, about seven clicks ago.
我要是再拖延, 欧比万会 派一队克隆人来找我的
If I keep delaying, Obi-Wan will send a clone squad out to find me.
我一整晚都没应答他的消息
I've been ducking his signals all night.
我理解
I understand.
我感觉得到你很生气
I can sense that you're angry.
别以为你能读透我的心思
Don't think you can read my mind.
帕德梅, 别以为这是针对你的 Padmé, you shouldn't take this personally.
职责高于一切, 尤其在战争时期
Duty comes first, especially in wartime.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我们认为克洛维斯议员在勾结分离势力
We believe Senator Clovis is conspiring with the Separatists.
我们得查明他的阴谋
We need to find out what he's planning.
需要我审讯他吗, 大♥师♥?
Do you want me to interrogate him, Master?
不
No.
我们不能把克洛维斯议员当犯人提审
Treat Senator Clovis as a criminal, we should not.
出任何小错都可能导致严重的后果
The slightest misstep could cause a major incident.
你是说万一打草惊蛇, 我们就永远查不出真♥相♥了
You feel if we provoke him, we'll never find out what he's up to.
很对
Exactly.
我们需要一名非绝地人士 替我们去接近他
We need someone who's not a Jedi to get close to him for us,
一个他不会怀疑的人
someone he won't suspect.
非绝地人士, 谁?
If not a Jedi, who?
议员同僚
A fellow Senator.
我们选中了阿米达拉议员
Selected Senator Amidala, we have.
你们要她监视克洛维斯?
You want her to spy on Clovis?
我不认为这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
肯定有人比她更胜任的
There has to be someone else who's more qualified for this.
我们选中阿米达拉议员
We chose Senator Amidala
是因为她和克洛维斯 是同一年进入议会的
because she and Clovis entered the Senate in the same year.
他们曾在同一个委员会任职
They served on the same committees.
他们曾是...好朋友
They were good friends.
这我可不知道
I didn't know that.
这些属于议员的私人事务
Personal matters for the Senator, these are.
你怎么会知道?
Know them, why would you?
我只是没料到阿米达拉议员 会在银行业集团里有个朋友
It's just that I wouldn't expect Senator Amidala to have a friend in the Banking Clan.
尤达大♥师♥请她替我们监视克洛维斯
Master Yoda has already asked her to spy on Clovis for us.
但她拒绝了
And she refused.
她信任你, 天行者
Trust you, she does, Skywalker.
因此你必须说服她
That is why, convince her, you must.
遵命, 大♥师♥
Yes, Master.
阿米达拉议员
Senator Amidala.
天行者将军
General Skywalker.
你终于有空来见我了
You finally found some time for me.
你还在生昨晚的气?
Are you still mad about last night?
我生什么气? 我没生气
Why would I be mad? I'm not mad.
那就好
Good.
现在告诉我 你跟克洛维斯议员是怎么回事
Now tell me about your dealings with Senator Clovis.
这么说你是来此执行绝地公务的
So you're here on Jedi business.
我已经跟尤达大♥师♥说过了
I already told Master Yoda.
我不愿监视我的同事兼老友
I don't want to spy on a colleague and an old friend.
"老友"?
"old friend."
你对克洛维斯了解多少?
How well do you know Clovis?
这有关系吗?
Why does that matter?
那时我还没跟你在一起呢
That was before we were together.
我只是想了解此人的底细
I am just trying to get a sense of who this guy is.
以便向负责监视他的人介绍情况
I'll need to brief whoever does end up spying on him.
哦, 我还以为你是来 说服我替绝地当特工的
Oh, I thought you were here to talk me into becoming an agent for the Jedi.
这个任务不适合你
That is not a job for you.
在这件事上, 我不同意委员会的决定
I don't agree with the Council on this.
如果克洛维斯真的在勾结分离势力
If Clovis is involved in a Separatist conspiracy,
你最不该去的地方就是他的身边
the last place you should be is anywhere near him.
克洛维斯在勾结分离势力?
Clovis is conspiring with the Separatists?
尤达没告诉我这事
Yoda didn't tell me that.
我不相信克洛维斯会那么做
I can't believe Clovis would do that.
太可怕了
This is terrible.
我根本想不到他会那么做
I never expected that from him.
必须有人去查明真♥相♥
Someone has to find out the truth.
是得有人, 但不是你
Someone does. Just not you.
为什么不是我?
Why not me?
因为任务很危险
Because it's going to be dangerous.
不管谁去都是在拿生命冒险
Whoever takes this mission will be putting their life at risk.
以前我也多次赴汤蹈火
I've been in many tough situations before.
从没见过你坐立不安
It never seemed to bother you.
我从不曾阻止你去出生入死
I never stopped you from facing danger.
你总是身处枪林弹雨
You're constantly getting shot at.
我受过这方面的训练
I've been trained for that.
监视叛国♥贼♥跟这大不一样
It's very different from spying on a traitor.
你是说, 我应付不了
You mean I can't handle the mission.
我是说, 我不会让你去的
I mean I'm not gonna let you do it.
你不让我去?
You're not going to let me?
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表