剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第13集 诱惑之旅
Voyage of Temptation
不惧来日, 莫悲往昔
盛礼迎宾!
A royal welcome!
为调查曼达洛准备加入 杜库伯爵的分离势力的传闻
Sent to investigate allegations that Mandalore was joining Count Dooku's Separatists,
欧比万·克诺比奉命前往, 再会老友--
Obi-Wan Kenobi was reunited with an old friend,
卡勒瓦拉星的女公爵莎廷
the Duchess Satine of Kalevala.
尽管莎廷宣称曼达洛在战争中保持中立
While Satine claimed Mandalore's intentions were to remain neutral during the war,
但发生在首府的一次袭击 令欧比万发现了一个恐怖组织
an attack on the capital city led Obi-Wan to the discovery of a terrorist organization
--"死神卫"
known as Death Watch.
现在女公爵要赶赴共和国议会
Now the Duchess travels to the Senate,
以澄清针对她插手战争的流言
so she can plead her case against her involvement in the war,
绝地则准备防范来自她对头的袭击...
as the Jedi prepare a defense against her opponents...
你们明白♥军♥令
You know your marching orders.
莎廷女公爵的安全至关重要
The safety of the Duchess Satine is of the utmost importance.
死神卫会不顾一切地实施刺杀
The Death Watch will stop at nothing to assassinate her
不让她在议会上澄清事实
before she pleads her case to the Senate.
死神卫可能有分离势力撑腰
The Death Watch may be backed by the Separatists,
因此要保持警惕
so stay sharp.
R2? Artoo?
使用探测器侦查任何可疑机器人的动静
Use your scanners to probe for any suspicious droid activity.
还有补充吗, 长官?
Anything else, sir?
没有了, 就这些
No, that will be all.
什么事?
Yes?
女公爵及随行议员请你们出席
The Duchess and her retinue requests your presence.
好的
Very well.
我感到女公爵的事使你焦虑不安
I sense some anxiety from you about the Duchess.
她现在非常安全
She couldn't be in safer hands.
是啊, 我知道
Yes, I know.
那为什么...
Then why...
没什么
Never mind.
陈年往事而已
It's all in the past.
哦, 这么说你和她很熟?
Oh, so you're close to her?
我认识她
I knew her.
在很久以前
A long time ago.
这里一切正常
All secure here.
我们去下个区
Let's move on to the next sector.
战争是不可容忍♥的!
War is intolerable!
我们被谎言蒙蔽才会认为必须参战
We have been deceived into thinking that we must be a part of it.
我们在投入战斗的那一刻起, 就已经迷失了方向
I say the moment we committed to fighting, we already lost.
抱歉, 阁下
Excuse me, your grace,
您是建议我们出于人道主义因素 而反对战争吗?
are you suggesting we oppose the war on humanitarian grounds?
我反对战争是因为它践踏生命
I'm going to oppose it as an affront to life itself.
作为1500个星系的民选领袖
As the designated regent of 1,500 systems,
我为数千个星球的人♥民♥请♥命♥
I speak for thousands of worlds
以助他们在这场战争中保持中立
that have urged me to allow them to stay neutral in this war.
但也许有人主张最强的防守 就是快刀斩乱麻的进攻
And yet some might argue that the strongest defense is a swift and decisive offense.
你现在已经完全是个将军了, 对吗, 克诺比大♥师♥?
You are quite the General now, aren't you, Master Kenobi?
原谅我打断你的话, 阁下
Forgive me for interrupting, your highness.
我无意冒犯
I meant no disrespect.
真的吗?
Really?
议员们, 我猜你们都很熟悉
Senators, I presume you're acquainted with
这位说话半真半假, 危言耸听 的欧比万·克诺比吧?
the collection of half-truths and hyperbole known as Obi-Wan Kenobi?
阁下过奖了
Your highness is too kind.
对, 我是
You're right. I am.
允许我介绍我的绝地同伴阿纳金·天行者
Allow me to introduce my fellow Jedi Anakin Skywalker.
为您效劳, 女士
Your servant, my lady.
我记得过去绝地不是战将, 而是和平卫士
I rember a time when Jedi were not Generals but peacekeepers.
我们是保护者, 阁下--
We are protectors, highness--
如今是在保护您
Yours, at the moment.
我们为和平而战
We fight for peace.
多么有趣的矛盾体
What an amusing contradiction.
天行者大♥师♥的意思是
What Master Skywalker means is that
我们应阁下之请
we're acting at the behest of your highness
保护你免遭死神卫和分离势力的毒手
to protect you from the Death Watch and the Separatists
他们可不赞同你的观点
who don't share your neutral point of view.
我并没提出这种要求
I asked for no such thing.
也许是这样
That may be so,
但你朝中的大多数人有此要求
but a majority of your court did.
我不记得你是个善找借口的人
I do not remember you as one to hide behind excuses.
我不记得你是个逃避责任的人
I do not remember you as one to shrink from responsibilities.
我相信我们一致同意
I am certain we all agree.
莎廷女公爵和克诺比将军 证明了凡事皆有两面性
Duchess Satine and General Kenobi have a proven there are two sides to every dilemma.
的确
Indeed.
现在, 关于议会投票, 我们认为--
Now, in regard to the Senate vote, we think--
我认为人一多就会产生争执, 而不是得到好的建议
I think a multitude makes discord, not good counsel.
这话也没错, 女士
Right again, my lady.
也许凡事皆有两面性
There may be two sides to every dilemma,
但女公爵只赞同自己的观点
but the Duchess only favors hers.
我去检查南区
I'll check out the south quadrant.
小心点, 一片漆黑
Careful over there. It's dark.
是啊, 真有趣, "搅拌器"
Yeah, very funny, Mixer.
别捣乱
Stop messing around.
这可不好玩
That's not funny.
机器人
Droids.
共和国♥军♥队的驻防 是抵抗分离势力的唯一保障
A Republic military presence is the only sure defense against the Separatists.
即便是极端主义者也可与其谈判
Even extremists can be reasoned with.
也许吧, 如果你的呼声还没有 淹没在战斗机器人的劈啪声里
Perhaps, if one can be heard over the clanking of their battle droids.
军人的尖酸讽刺
The sarcasm of a soldier.
不切实际者的空想
The delusion of a dreamer.
女公爵, 绝地大♥师♥
Duchess, Master Jedi,
旅途漫漫
it's been a long trip.
相信我们都需要休息一下, 来些茶点
I think we could all use a little rest and refreshment.
是啊, 是啊
Hear, hear.
现在让我们把政♥治♥暂放一边, 晚餐后再说
Now let us put politics aside until after dinner.
好!
Fine!
准备光速前进
Stand by for lightspeed.
启动
Engage.
我这边正常
My side's secure.
你发现什么了, "红眼"?
What have you got, Redeye?
"红眼", 收到了吗?
Redeye, you copy?
你和莎廷有段过去
You and Satine have a history.
是我年轻时执行的一次长♥期♥任务
An extended mission when I was younger.
奎冈大♥师♥和我在曼达洛上待了一年
Master Qui-Gon and I spent a year on Mandalore
以保护女公爵免受 威胁她统治的叛乱者的伤害
protecting the Duchess from insurgents who had threatened her world.
他们派了赏金猎人追杀我们
They sent bounty hunters after us.
我们不停奔逃, 食不果腹,
We were always on the run, living hand-to-mouth,
朝不保夕
never sure what the next day would bring.
听起来真浪漫
Sounds romantic.
莎廷的人♥民♥大部分死于内战
A civil war killed most of Satine's people,
因此她痛恨暴♥力♥
hence her aversion to violence.
她回宫后, 独自承担起重建家园的重任
When she returned, she took on a difficult task rebuilding her world alone.
你没留下来帮她?
You didn't stay to help her?
那会出问题的
That would have been problematic.
身为绝地, 职责需要我去别处
My duty as a Jedi demanded I be elsewhere.
需要?
Demanded?
但你显然对她有感觉
But it's obvious you had feelings for her.
那势必会影响你的决定
Surely that would affect your decision.
确实
Oh, it did.
绝地信条是我的人生准则
I live by the Jedi code.
当然
Of course.
就像尤达大♥师♥说的
As Master Yoda says,
"绝地不可心存依恋"
"a Jedi must not form attachments."
是的
Yes.
但他常常忽视了内心的自责
But he usually leaves out the undercurrent of remorse.
什么事, 上尉?
Yes, Captain?
将军, 天行者的宇航技工机器人有些反常
General, something's wrong with Skywalker's astromech.
他真的吓坏了, 长官
Scared him a real good, sir.
并且我和两个部下失去了联♥系♥
I've also lost contact with two of my men.
我这就下去帮你
I'm on my way down to assist you.
我去吧, 师♥父♥
I'll go, Master.
如果下面有什么危险的东西
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表