剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第11集 光剑失窃
Lightsaber Lost
容易并不总意味着简单
战争为下层社会的罪犯创造了机会
War creates opportunity for the criminal underworld!
冷酷的雇佣兵与分离势力狼狈为奸
Ruthless mercenaries conspire with the Separatists
在共和国内部制♥造♥混乱局势并加以利用
to disrupt and exploit the unstable situation within the Republic.
现在, 阿纳金·天行者和阿索卡·塔诺
Now, Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano
深入龙蛇混杂之所
descend into the treacherous gangster havens
力图找到一个肮脏卑鄙的军♥火♥商
in an effort to find a corrupt and vile arms dealer
此人正在黑市上收♥购♥武器, 并将其出♥售♥给共和国的敌人
who is buying weapons on the black market and selling them to the Republic's enemies...
卡尔·阿法是个军♥火♥商, 他在黑市上出♥售♥共和国的武器
Car Affa is an arms dealer selling Republic weapons on the black market.
他卖♥♥给谁?
Who is he selling them to?
分离势力
The Separatists.
根据情报, 他在这个窝点里面
According to intelligence, he's inside this joint.
你守在这儿, 以防他溜走
You stay here in case he tries to escape.
哼, 一贯如此
Hmm, just like always.
我的光剑
My lightsaber.
喂!
Hey!
师♥父♥会杀了我的
My Master's gonna kill me.
这不该发生的
This isn't happening.
你去哪儿了?
Where were you?
我--我刚才在调查一个疑犯
I- I was checking out a suspect.
我觉得他很可疑
I had a bad feeling about him.
后来呢?
And?
没事了, 嫌疑排除
It was nothing. False alarm.
那么, 走吧
Come on, then.
师♥父♥?
Master?
我可否去图书馆查些资料?
Is it all right if I go to the library and do some research?
去吧, 我会料理好这位朋友的
Sure. I'll take care of our little friend here.
我确信如果你向你师♥父♥解释清楚 光剑是怎么丢失的, 他会理解的
I'm sure if you explain your loss to your master, he'll understand.
不
No.
他再三告诫我
He tells me over and over,
"光剑是你的生命. 不能失去它"
"your lightsaber is your life. Don't lose it. "
必须有更好的法子找到这个小偷
Ugh, there has to be a better way to find this thief.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
寻找扒手非我所长
Pickpockets aren't my field of expertise.
按这种速度, 我要花费 数年的工夫才能找到他
At this rate, it'll take me years to find him.
我想到了一个主意
I might have another idea.
瞧, 那是泰拉·西努贝
There. That is Tera Sinube.
一位绝地长者
He's an elder Jedi.
碰巧他是科洛桑犯罪领域的专家
He happens to be an expert on the Coruscant crime world.
似乎他正在睡觉
I think he's sleeping.
是的
Yes.
他能帮你
Well, he will be able to help you.
对不起, 西努贝大♥师♥
Uh, pardon me, Master Sinube.
什么? 谁?
What? Who?
我只是在休息眼睛
I was just resting my eyes.
你好, 西努贝大♥师♥
Hello, Master Sinube.
早上好, 乔卡丝塔
Good morning, Jocasta.
我不认识你, 是吗?
Uh, I don't know you, do I?
我叫阿索卡·塔诺
My name is Ahsoka Tano.
我听说您能帮我
I was told you could help me.
帮你, 嗯?
Help you, hmm?
你们两个谈吧
I'll leave you two to your business.
有个小偷偷走了我的光剑
A thief stole my lightsaber,
而我只来得及看了他一眼
and I only got a quick look at him.
我可以断定他来自一个水栖星球
I could tell he definitely came from one of the aquatic planets,
就是说, 一个水世界
you know, one of the water worlds?
你是说他身上有股鱼腥味?
So you're saying there was something fishy about him?
让我们试试看能否 查明他去哪儿了, 好吗?
Well, let's try and see if we can find out where he went, shall we?
那时我们是在贫民区附近, G17
We were near the slum district, G17.
他会去哪儿呢, 小扒手
Where would he go, your little pickpocket?
去盗匪的窝点?
To a gangster hangout?
不太像, 但有可能
Unlikely but possible.
也许去了军♥火♥市场兜售光剑
Maybe the gun market to sell the lightsaber,
在这个半径范围之内
within the radius.
等一下, 让我看看
Just a moment. Let me see.
他是个帕特罗人, 相貌似鱼
He was a Patrolian. That's a fish guy.
或许...
Maybe...
是这些鱼当中的一条吗?
Is it one these fishes?
就是他!
That's him!
确实很有趣
Interesting indeed.
资料显示
According to the file,
他叫班纳穆, 是个小偷
his name is Bannamu, a petty thief.
住在贫民区
He hangs out in the slum district.
谢谢, 西努贝大♥师♥
Thank you, Master Sinube.
- 我确信我-- - 您的帮助非常宝贵
- I'm sure I- - Your help has been invaluable.
不客气
Well, you're welcome.
- 如果有什么我能效劳的-- - 是的, 有
- If there's anything I can do- - Yes, there is.
我有好几年没接到任务了
I haven't been on assignment in years.
如果你不放慢脚步
And if you don't slow down,
你就不会找到你想找的
you're not going to find what you're looking for.
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
好吧, 老爷爷
Okay, gramps.
有专家相陪必定一帆风顺
It would be nice to have company.
好极了
Splendid.
能为你效劳吗?
Can I help you?
我们想买♥♥一把光剑
We're looking to buy a lightsaber.
你知道在哪儿能搞到吗?
Any ideas where we could do that?
跟我来
Come with me.
你们要买♥♥把光剑?
So you want to buy a lightsaber?
愿意出多少钱?
How much are willing to pay?
如果你有, 把它给我
If you have it, you'll give it to me.
我的小朋友说的是, 你开个价?
What my little friend is saying is, how much?
- 2万 - 2万?
- 20,000. - 20,000?
这可是稀罕货, 绝地的武器
It's a rare weapon, a Jedi weapon.
你把它带来了?
Do you have the item with you?
没有, 不过我能搞到
No. But I can get it.
从他手上?
From him?
这两个是什么人?
Hey, who are these guys?
他们是绝地
Ah, they are Jedi.
如果我们是呢?
And if we are?
我可不愿和绝地搅在一块儿
I don't want to get mixed up with Jedi.
我们只是帮老朋友班纳穆的一个忙
We were just doing our old friend Bannamu a favor.
忘了他吧, 你该帮我一个忙
Well, I think it's time you forget about him and do me a favor.
他偷走的是我的光剑
That's my lightsaber he stole.
好吧, 那就另当别论了
Oh, well, uh, that makes a difference.
你要我做什么?
Uh, what do you want me to do?
我要你告诉我他在哪儿
I want you to tell me where he is.
我希望你记得这事, 哪天还我一个人情
I hope you remember this and someday do me a favor.
他离这儿不远
He's not that far away.
他住在盘丝旅馆
He's at the Spider Arms Hostel.
能为你们效劳吗?
May I help you?
我们知道该怎么走
We know where we're going.
你们知道该怎么走
You know where you are going.
我们务必小心, 以免打草惊蛇
We must be careful not to warn him.
可是, 大♥师♥, 我们不知道该怎么走
But, Master, we don't know where we're going.
他可能在任何一个房♥间里
Ugh, he could be in any one of these rooms.
你需要再平静些, 年轻人
You need to be more quiet, young one.
好吧, 好吧
Okay, okay.
不是闭上嘴巴, 是排除杂念
Not quiet with your mouth, quiet with your mind.
你太急于找到这个扒手, 结果和他一样忧心忡忡
You're so anxious to find this pickpocket that your worry is equal to his.
您是说如果我放松些, 就能感觉到班纳穆的焦虑?
You mean if I relax, I can sense Bannamu's anxiety?
没错
Yes.
如果你放松自己, 就会觉察到他在这间房♥里
If you relax, you would realize he's in this room.
班纳穆, 我猜是你吧
Well, well. Bannamu, I assume.
你是谁啊?
Who are you, huh?
你想要干什么?
What do you want?
我的光剑, 你这可耻的小偷
My lightsaber, you slimy thief.
现在就还给我!
I want it back now!
我没有, 我发誓
I no have it, I swear.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表