剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
小混♥蛋♥
Little fucker.
喂 宝贝 你好吗
Hey, sweetie. How are you?
不
Oh, no.
但你可是“布法罗鸡翅”最优秀的经理啊
But you were the best manager Buffalo Wild Wings ever had.
但...她要去哪里 还有 他怎么会在那里工作
Bu... Where is she going? And why would he work there?
别慌 我们会帮你的
Don't panic. We got you.
(艾丽丝来电)
喂 宝贝 舞会还好吗
Hey, sweetie. Everything okay?
还好 我们决定离开舞会
Yeah. We ended up ditching the dance.
现在在迪伦家参加舞会后派对
I'm at an after-party at Dylan's.
他和我四年级的同班同学是邻居
He lives right by that kid from my fourth-grade class
就是你不小心给他吃了培根的 那个犹太教♥徒♥
who was kosher and you accidentally fed him bacon.
扎克博恩斯坦一生中最美好的一天
Best day of Zack Bornstein's life.
就...
It's just...
我没事 但你能在那转角处等我吗
I'm fine, but can you meet me on that corner?
我这就去
I'm on my way.
什么 不行
What? No.
我必须去
I have to.
天啊
Wow.
我是艾娃
I'm Ava.
抱歉我迟到了 餐厅忙得不可开交
Sorry that I'm late, the restaurant got slammed.
没关系 你会喜欢他们的 在我家玩得开心点
It's okay. You are gonna love them. Enjoy my house.
等等
Wait...
太豪华了 太喜欢了
This is fancy. Love this.
对了
Oh, yes.
妈 这位是保罗 保罗 这是我妈菲莉丝
Mom, this is Paul. Paul, this is my mother Phyllis.
我跟她说了很多关于你的事 - 嗨
I've told her a lot about you. - Hi.
很高兴见到你
How nice to meet you.
他看起来不像很自恋
He doesn't seem like he's in love with himself.
给他点时间 - 你女儿很棒
Just give him a minute. - Your daughter's amazing.
我很荣幸能成为她的同事兼朋友
I'm honored to call her a colleague and a friend.
有你这位导师 是她的福气
She's lucky to have you as a mentor.
非常有福气
Extremely lucky.
看出来了
Now I see it.
听着 妈 有些事我们得谈谈
So look, Mom. There's something that we need to discuss.
你们是一对这类事
Y'all a couple or something?
我已经有对象了
I'm spoken for.
好的 - 对
Oh, okay. - No.
不是的 - 那是什么事
Well, what's going on? - No.
所以 关于考特尼要去...
So, the thing with Courtney leaving--
好的 等一等 我刚到这里 宝贝
Okay. Hold on. I just got here, baby.
都还没好好参观你家呢
I haven't even seen the rest of your place yet.
还有 我想看看哪间是我的卧室
And I wanna see which bedroom gonna be mine.
你会喜欢大厅尽头的那一间
You'll love the room at the end of the hall,
那房♥间的光线很好
it's got a ton of great light.
光线很好 房♥间在哪 在这里吗
Light is good. Where is it? Down here?
就往前走 - 好的
Just that way. - Okay.
不要自责 你是个好女儿
Don't beat yourself up. You're a good daughter.
也许有一天她会再婚
Maybe she'll remarry one day.
好的
Okay.
别介意 但...我有一半日本血统
Not to be awkward, but... I'm half-Japanese.
父亲... - 是日本人
The father... - Japanese.
加分了
Score.
虽然并不重要 这是你的水 - 谢谢
Not that it matters. Here's your water. - Thanks.
这是我第一次接见准领养者 所以不知道该从哪开始说起
I've never had a meeting like this before so I don't know where to start.
你可以从头开始说
Well, you can start at the beginning.
好的
Okay.
当然 是的
Sure. Yeah.
砰...
Boom. Boom.
对了 你是怎么怀孕的
So, how did you get preggers?
不行
Nope.
当我没说过
Forget I said that.
不如我们来倒带吧
In fact let's just hit rewind.
等等 我的咖啡杯去哪了
Wait, where the hell's my coffee cup?
你看到我扔进这里 对吧
You saw me throw it in here, right?
怎么搞的 怎么会这样
What! How did this happen?
我扔歪了吗 我的天啊
Did I miss? Oh, my gosh.
我疯了吗 究竟是什么黑洞
Am I losing my mind? What kind of black hole...
这瓶还有东西
Well, that's not even empty.
这...
That's...
你们看看 它卡在两个箱子之间了
Check this out. It got stuck between the two bins.
真不可思议 我以为我真的疯了...
That is crazy, I thought I was going absolutely nuts--
别动 深呼吸
Stop. Breathe.
对
Yeah...
我能重新开始吗 我只是有点紧张
Can I start again? I'm just nervous.
我也很紧张
I am... Me too.
你们一直都知道自己想为人父母吗
Have you always known that you wanted to be parents?
老实说 这对我们来说 是一段充满起伏的心路旅程
If I'm being honest, it's been a journey for us.
我曾经很害怕
I was terrified.
查理就不会
Not Charlie.
这是他与生俱来的能力
He was born for this.
那你现在感觉如何 - 好多了
How are you feeling now? - Better.
我还有很多东西得学
I've still got a lot to learn.
但我知道养育一个孩子需要全村的力量
But I do know that it takes a village.
这就是我想你来这里见我们的原因
That's actually why I wanted you to meet us here.
我们想让你看看我们生命中非常棒的人
We wanted you to see all the great people in our life
他们全都会和宝宝有交集
who would be in this baby's life.
比如说 我要是不知道宝宝的囟门在哪
Like if I don't know where the soft spot is,
我知道我“村里的人”会知道
I know that the village will.
你为何没捏我的胳膊
Why aren't you squeezing my arm?
因为你做得很棒
Because you're doing great.
我的朋友们之所以现在不在这里
The only reason my friends aren't here right now
唯一的原因就是他们把孩子放在了第一位
is because they put their kids first.
我们也想成为这样的父母
And that's the type of parents we wanna be.
听你这么说真是太好了
That's really great to hear.
其实我还写下了几个问题
I actually have a couple more questions that I scribbled down.
天啊 布莱恩 你看
Oh, my God. Brian, look.
我自小就开始收集它们
I've been collecting these since I was a kid.
超喜欢它们蠢蠢的发型 非常...
I just love their dumb hair. It's so...
我也是 我以前经常和它们一起演戏
Me too. I used to put on shows with them.
什么 - 朋友和巨魔 贝隆夫人
What? - Guys and Trolls, Evita...
我超爱音乐剧
Musicals are like my jam.
好吧 看来...
Okay. Well...
你注定是我们孩子的妈妈了
now I know you're the mother of our child.
能让我看看吗 - 当然
Can I see it? - Of course.
天啊 看看这个
Oh, my God. Look at this.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
只是想出来喘口气
I just needed a minute.
我告诉迪伦我在劝萨默别服食摇♥头♥丸♥
I told Dylan I was talking Summer down from some bad molly.
这谎撒得好
Good lie.
具体得令人害怕
Frighteningly specific.
想告诉我真正的原因吗
You wanna tell me what's really up?
我们刚刚在一起玩
We were just hanging out,
然后有人认出我是那个“小三 贱小三”
and someone recognized me from "cheater cheater bitch".
他们还读了当中的一些评论
And then they read through some comments
就这样 我又成了那个 “老妈死了的女孩”
and just like that, I'm "the girl with the dead mom" again.
天啊
Ah, man.
难道这一辈子都会是这样
Is it always gonna be like this?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
太棒了
Awesome.
但我认为等日子久了 情况会好些
I do think it's gonna get easier with time.
比如等你去上大学的时候
Like when you go off to college.
当然 除非你想在这里上大学 并且永远和我住在一起
Unless, of course, you wanna do college here and just live with me forever?
要我送你回家吗
You want me to drive you home?
不要
No.
不 我不想再逃避了
No, I don't wanna hide anymore.
我希望别人可以停止可怜我
I just want people to stop feeling sorry for me.
你知道为什么我跟别人说 我有张“老婆死了”的脸吗
Do you know why I tell people I have "dead wife face"?
因为你确实有
Because you do?
那是一部分原因
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表