剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
I think they're both great.
你都没看她
You didn't even look at her.
好的...
Okay...
感觉有些不对劲
Something here is not right.
我忘了拿鳄梨酱了
I forgot the guac.
必须有鳄梨酱呀
Gotta have the guac.
她全知道了 - 她不知道
She totally knows. - She doesn't know.
我求你冷静点 - 我很冷静
I am begging you to be cool. - I'm cool.
我像艾尔酷那样冷静
I'm LL Cool Cool.
那不是他的名字
That's not his name.
我是不是把钱包落在你房♥里了 - 没有 但那房♥间永远也干净不了了
Did I leave my wallet in your room? - No, but that room will never be clean.
被我们的所作所为玷污了 - 我的天啊
It is haunted by what we did. - Jesus Christ.
嗨 爸 - 嗨 我要出去 需要什么吗
Hey, Dad. - Hey, I'm heading out. You need anything?
不需要 爱你
Nope. Love you.
也爱你 再见 康纳
Ditto. See you, Connor.
爱你
Love you.
其实不爱你 抱歉
I don't, I'm sorry.
好的
All right.
老兄
Dude.
相信你不会感到惊讶
Well, you will not be shocked
对于你♥爸♥没告诉我们你要来
that your father told none of us you were coming.
因为这关你屁事 吉米
Because it's none of your business, Jimmy.
这是我的孤独堡垒
This is my Fortress of Solitude.
她很风趣 啊 - 是的
She's funny, huh? - Yeah.
就像麦瑟尔夫人
Like Mrs. Maisel.
怎么啦 我有看电视节目的
What? I watch TV.
梅格要做关于可持续能源的
Meg's gonna give the keynote speech
主题演讲
on sustainable energy.
加州理工学院 - 厉害
At Caltech. - Come on.
不 没什么大不了的 对 - 可大不了了
No, it's not a big deal. No. - It's a huge deal.
拜托 我可期待了
Come on. I can't wait.
嘿 我得跟你说几句话
Hey, I got to talk to you just for a minute.
我就...
I will...
等听到狗吠声 我就回来
Well, I'll come back if I hear a "woof."
什么事
What?
肖恩把他和他爸的事告诉我了
Sean told me what's going on with his father.
我并没插手 但他差点跟人打架
I was staying out of it, but he almost got into a fight.
他没事
He's fine.
然后他就...是的 他就跟我说了
Then he just... Yeah, he just sort of told me.
所以 在肖恩最低谷的时候 他向他爸寻求帮助
So, back when Sean was at his worst, he asked his dad for help.
他爸根本不理他 完全忽视他
His dad just ignored him. Just totally blew him off.
他是在没任何提示下告诉你的
He told you this without any prompting?
是的
Yes.
他当时是在说和他爸一起工作 让他的精神感到十分紧张
He was just saying how he was really wound up from working with his dad.
然后...是的
And then... Yeah.
我就...问“为什么 ”
I was... I was like, "Why?"
你说了什么 - “为什么 ”
You said what? - "Why?"
“为什么 ” - 就“为什么 ”
"Why?" - "Why?"
你问“为什么 ” - 我问“为什么 ”
You said, "Why?" - I said, "Why?"
我们还要一直这么说下去吗
Are we gonna keep saying this back and forth to each other?
我就随口一问 就像这样 “为什么 ”
I said it very casually. I was like, "Why?"
真该死 - 他当时正惊慌失措 保罗
For fuck's sake. - He was freaking out, Paul.
我来不及让他闭上眼睛
I did not have time to tell him to close his eyes
然后想象一个巨大的黑色龙♥卷♥风♥
and picture a big, black tornado.
应该是云 我知道你很清楚
It's a cloud. And I know you know that.
好吧 我知道我开车过来是为了挨骂
Okay. Well, I knew I was driving over here to catch shit,
但我还是来了 知道为何
but I came anyway. You know why?
因为对我来说 最重要的就是帮到肖恩 你呢
Because all that matters to me is helping Sean. What about you?
我了解他 你是否看了我做的病历记录
I know him. Did you even read my case notes?
你不必回答我
You don't have to answer.
因为你再也不听我说的任何事了
'Cause you never listen to me anymore about anything.
而我们应该并肩作战的
And we should be working together.
我们应该像蝙蝠侠和罗宾那样 作为一个团队来合作
We should be working as a team like Batman and Robin.
甚至让你当蝙蝠侠都行 你的声音已经很像他
You can even be Batman. You already sound like him.
我会让你为这话付出代价的 - 和蝙蝠侠说的一模一样
I'm gonna make you pay for that. - That's exactly what Batman would say.
保罗 你为什么还生我的气
Paul, why are you still so mad at me?
你是还想教训我吗 因为我明白的
Are you still trying to teach me some lesson? Because I get it.
我搞砸了肖恩这案子
I messed up with Sean.
但请不要告诉我 你不高兴是因为他对我敞开了心扉
But please do not tell me that you are upset because he opened up to me
告诉了我他不愿对你说的事
about something that he wouldn't talk to you about.
请告诉我不是因为你的自尊心过强
Please tell me your ego is not that big.
再见 吉米
See you, Jimmy.
保罗
Paul.
狗吠
Woof.
你看起来比我想象的要开心
Well, you seem happier than I expected.
我想我应该是终于赢了一次
I think I may have just won for once.
告诉我那是什么感觉
Tell me what that feels like.
我还在想是什么感觉
I'm still processing.
不如跟我说说加州理工学院演讲的事 - 天啊
How about you tell me about Caltech? - Oh, God.
不行 我要吐了 我没法谈起这事
No, I'm gonna barf. I can't talk about it.
是吗 你很紧张 - 非常紧张
Yeah? You nervous? - Yes, very.
那是个...我的演讲稿...
It's a... My speech...
太长了
It's too long.
天啊 好的 对 做得很不错
Wow. Okay. Yeah, this is pretty good.
但是你把结构主义和功能主义搞混了
But you mixed up structuralism and functionalism here.
这房♥子真漂亮 - 谢谢
This is a nice house. - Thank you.
但你若把这专题研究搞砸了 就永远没法住这样的房♥子 好吗
But you will never get a house like this if you shit the bed on this project, okay?
所以 专心点 - 好的
So, focus. - Okay.
的确很漂亮 对吧 没错 - 对
It is pretty sick though, right? Yeah. - Yeah.
所有的洗手间都有加热地砖 所以...
All the bathrooms have heated floor tiles, so...
我有时候就会坐在地板上 - 真好
sometimes I just sit on the floor. - Nice.
嗨 - 不好意思
Hey. - Sorry.
不知道你在忙 所以我会快点的
I didn't know you're busy, so I'll be quick.
我一直在想你的“阴♥道♥锁”
I couldn't stop thinking about your coochie lock.
不是吧 好的 这位是凯莎
Really? Okay. This is Keisha.
即使你小声说 她也能听到
And she can hear you even if you're whispering.
所以你不让他上你
So you're not letting him hit it?
专心做你的专题研究
Get back to work on your project.
好啦 现在她以为我们勾搭上了 - 真好
Great. Now she thinks we're hooking up. - Cool.
听着 我之所以觉得 另一个德雷克会适合你
So, look, the reason I thought other Derrick would be good for you
是因为你总是照顾身边的人
is you're always taking care of people.
所以也许是时候有人来照顾你了
So maybe it's time someone took care of you.
我把他的号♥码发给你了
I texted you his number.
你应该打给他 - 什么 老兄
You should call him. - What? Dude.
我们不晓得这是否会成功发展成一段恋情
We don't know if it's gonna work out or not,
但是 G 你值得拥有幸福
but, G, you deserve to be happy.
这真的很窝心
That's really nice.
谢谢你 - 你是最好的
Thank you. - You're the best.
我要一个德雷克
I want a Derek.
这是所有人的希望
Everyone does.
我们有一只自己的狗了 你暂时还不能见它
We own a dog now. You don't get to meet him yet
因为它的腿得缝上几针
because he's getting some stitches on his leg
还要做个非常昂贵的眼部手术 - 期待见到它
and a very expensive eye surgery. - Look forward to that.
布莱恩 给你介绍斯图尔特 - 你好
Brian, meet Stuart. - Hi.
他是迈克尔的领养倡导人朋友
He is Michael's adoption advocate friend.
这么快
Already?
是的 - 天啊
Yes. - Wow.
那究竟该如何开始着手
So, how does this even start?
如果你们想知道 我们的库存里有哪些宝宝
Well, if you want to know what babies we have in stock,
我车后座上就有几个
I have a few in the back of my car.
什么 - 开玩笑的
What? - I'm kidding.
我喜欢以轻松的方式进行
I like to make it fun.
我从塔扎纳一路开车过来的 能用一下你的洗手间吗
I drove all the way from Tarzana. May I use your restroom real quick?
在大厅那头
It's down the hall.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
查理 很抱歉
Charlie, I'm sorry.
我一整天都在想关于领养宝宝的事
I've been thinking about this baby stuff all day
而我...甚至连照顾狗狗都有问题
and I... I can't even take care of a dog.
我觉得我还没准备好 - 没事
I don't think I'm ready for this. - It's okay.
我也不该让斯图尔特突然来找你
And I shouldn't have ambushed you with Stuart.
我...
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表