剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
And then finally, the cloud will spit you out into the light,
你会感觉自己征服了某件事 因为你做到了
feeling like you've conquered something. Because you have.
然后你就说“痛苦让我获得自♥由♥”
And then you say, "Pain sets me free."
你在做吗
Are you doing it?
没有 我感觉很愚蠢
Nah. I feel pretty stupid.
看起来的确愚蠢
Well, you look stupid.
但很有效
But it works.
我直说了 动感单车真令人讨厌
I'll say it. Spinning sucks.
你只是讨厌健身时 有人对着你大吼
You just hate working out while someone yells at you.
是啊 我想我就是这么奇怪
Yeah, I guess I'm weird like that.
朋友 我的发圈断了 借用一下你的发束
Dude, I snapped my hair tie. Let me borrow your scrunchie.
不行 这是我刚买♥♥的 - 拜托 别这样嘛
No. I just got this. - Please. Come on.
你从来都不归还 - 我知道 你的都是上等货
You never give them back. - I know. You have the good ones.
所以我才不想给你
That's why I don't wanna give them to you.
给我嘛 别这样
Let me have it. Please.
这个很不错 - 好 我知道
This one's nice. - Okay, I know.
我一直都挺你
You know, I always got you,
但你欠我100个发束
but you owe me, like, a hundred scrunchies.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
在干吗
What you doing?
我不知道 自从那家伙来过之后 我就一直想起蒂亚
I don't know. I've just been thinking about Tia a lot since that guy came by.
你呢 - 一样
You? - Yeah.
不用说 我一直都会想起她 她是我一生的挚爱呀
Of course. I think about her all the time. She's the love of my life, you know.
是啊 关于这个
Yeah, about that.
听着 吉米 我们在一起的确开心
Listen, Jimmy, it's been fun,
但我觉得我们应该结束 我们之间的这种关系
but I think we need to end whatever it is we're doing.
如果这当中有真正的爱情 那就另当别论 你明白吗
It'd be one thing if there were, like, real feelings. You know?
就是如果我们觉得这段感情能有进展
Like, if we thought maybe this could go somewhere.
好的 是的 你说得对 明白了
Okay. Yeah, you're right. Got it.
如果你觉得不再有趣了 我能理解
If it's not feeling fun for you anymore, I hear you.
就结束吧
Let's shut it down.
好的
Yeah.
但我们也许可以暂时给彼此一点空间
But maybe let's give each other some space for a minute?
也许不久之后 我甚至会忘了
Then before we know it, I won't even remember
你是第一个足够高 可以跟我玩69式的男人
that you were the first guy tall enough for me to 69 with.
我们是强强组合 - 强强组合
We made a strong team. - Strong team.
就是 我们常说的 - 对
I know. We always said that. - Yeah.
这场面让我感觉像是该交换球衣什么的
I almost feel like we should swap jerseys or something.
很好笑
That's funny.
合作愉快 - 是啊 合作愉快 先生
Good game. - Yeah. Good game, sir.
好的
Okay.
好的 所以我知道 严格来说 偷窃是不对的...
Okay. So, I know that technically, shoplifting is wrong--
等等 先别说 我爸最近一直围着我转
Wait. Hold that thought. My dad's been hovering lately.
爸 出来吧
Dad?
嗨 没围着你转 什么都没听到
Hey. Not hovering. Didn't hear anything.
其实是刚回来
Just got home, actually.
我不需要用车 如果你想开它兜兜风的话
I'm not gonna need the Bronco if you wanna take her for a spin.
不 不想
No, I'm good.
你是史上第一个拿到驾照
You're, like, the first kid in history to get their license
却从不要求用车的孩子
and not ask to use the car once.
如果这是因为...
If this is because of--
因为JJ
'Cause of Double D?
谁
Who?
酒驾司机
Drunk driver.
你也太不会起绰号♥了
You're, like, horrible at nicknames.
是的 爸 应该是他的缘故
Yeah, Dad, it's probably because of him,
但你能不能给我点私人空间
but could you just please give me some space?
好的 当然能
Yeah. Yes, of course.
你知道怎么做的 只要你需要我 我随时都在
You know the drill. I'm here if you need me.
谢谢
Thanks.
萨默 偷窃不是严格来说不对 而是根本就不对
Summer, shoplifting's not technically wrong. It's just wrong. Okay.
我有个疯狂的想法
You know what's crazy?
我一直希望那家伙 不是去我爸的办公室 而是来这里
I keep wishing that guy had showed up here, instead of my dad's office.
你知道吗 我实在有太多话想对他说
There's just so much I want to say to him. You know?
就我们的生活是如何被他给毁了
Like, about how he fucked up our lives.
我脑子里满是这些想法
I just have all of these thoughts swirling around in my head
我不知道该怎么处理它们 - 就做我爸离开时我做的事
and I don't know what to do with them. - Do what I did when my dad split.
给他写一封很长的信
Write him a long-ass letter.
甚至都不用发送出去 但它完全帮我
You don't even need to send it, but it totally helped me
把脑子里的那些思绪都赶走了
get all that stuff out of my head.
还有 我大学里所有的论文 都是用这封信写的
PS, I also used it for all my college essays.
嗨 艾丽丝 你把你的...我要...
Alice. Hi. You left your... I'm gonna...
嗨 你把墨镜落在我爸的车里了
Hi. You left your sunglasses in my dad's car
他认为我来把它还给你 将是我的一个成长时刻 所以...
and he thought it would be a growth moment for me to return them to you. So...
谢了 - 我要躲到树上去了
Thanks. - I'm gonna go hide in a tree.
这个可爱的悲伤男孩是谁啊
Who is that delicious sad boy?
我会给他来个“成长时刻”
I'll give him a growth moment.
天啊 那真是太棒了 等等 我来给你介绍一下 来吧
Oh, my God. That'd actually be amazing. Wait, let me introduce you. Come on.
康纳...这位是萨默 我想让你们认识一下
Connor, Connor. This is Summer. I wanted you guys to meet.
很高兴认识你 - 你笨死了
Nice to meet you. - You're so stupid.
我会打给法棍面包的供应商
I'll call the baguette vendor.
我能看出他们用商业酵母 来取代酸面团酵种
I can tell they switched from live sourdough cultures to commercial yeast.
我听不懂
I don't know what that means.
明天跟那博客男说话时 可得小心使用这些措词
Be careful talking like that around the blog guy tomorrow.
如果你开始用“鲜味” 和“风味特征”这样的词
If you start tossing around words like "umami" and "flavor profile,"
可能会导致他兴奋得在生虾上射♥精♥
he might orgasm all over the uncooked shrimp.
那我就不使用这些词啊 - 谢谢
Then I will not use any of those words. - Thank you.
既然提到这个 关于博客一事...
While we're on the subject, about the blog--
嘿 我看到康纳在 和那个叫奥特默的女孩调情
Hey, I saw Connor being flirty with that Autumn girl.
你指的是萨默
You mean Summer?
我就知道有个“默”字
I knew it was a season.
也许这能让他不再闷闷不乐
Maybe this will get him to stop moping.
能付钱让她上我们的儿子吗
Can we pay her to fuck our son?
这个嘛 我觉得
Yeah, I think maybe
还是纯粹给予他支持会更好些
I'd feel more comfortable just, you know, rooting for him.
你们没问 但我有同感
You didn't ask, but me too.
二比一 我们就支持他吧 - 随你便
Two to one. We're gonna root. - Whatever.
你刚说关于博客的什么
What were you saying about the blog?
天啊 莉兹很兴奋
Oh, man. Liz is pumped up.
自从她给我们买♥♥了各自的毯子后 就再没见她这么兴奋过了
She hasn't been this stoked since she got us separate blankets.
听着 我知道自己过于兴奋
Listen, I know I'm overexcited.
这并非我的常态 确实如此 - 对 的确
It's a weird color on me. It is. - It is kind of weird, yeah.
但要是我们的 小餐车出名了 该有多酷啊
But how cool would it be if our little truck thing blew up?
我也同样给予你们支持
I'm rooting for you guys too.
不是你想的那样
Not like that.
你刚才说什么来着
What were you saying?
不是重要事 可以迟些再说
It's nothing. It can wait.
唷 保罗 吉米给了我你的手♥机♥号♥码
Yo, Paul. Jimmy gave me your cell.
他说你不会马上查语♥音♥信箱 但总是会先看短♥信♥
He said you don't check voicemail right away, but you always read texts.
我曾尝试跟莉兹谈那件事 但我是个十足的胆小鬼
I tried to talk to Liz, but I was a total chickenshit.
我刚发现都快7点了 你可能已经睡着了
I just realized it's almost 7:00. You're probably already asleep.
不如这样 我来告诉你整件事的经过
You know what? Let me just tell you exactly how it happened.
你知道如果在做法棍面包时 使用活性酸面团酵母
You know how if you use live sourdough yeast in a baguette,
面包的味道会更有层次
you get a more complex flavor?
我的天
Jesus Christ.
嘿 你在搞什么 我一直在浴缸里等你
Hey, what the hell happened to you? I've been waiting in the tub.
你说要去拿点酒 然后过来找我
You said you were gonna grab us some wine and join me.
我的病人刚给我发了 “长篇小说” 马上就来
My patient just texted me a fucking book. I'll be right up.
不 太晚了 我困了
No. It's too late. I'm sleepy.
我... - 不 你错失良机了
Well, I-- - No, you missed your window.
你是指洗澡还是那回事
For the bath or for the good stuff?
全都错失了
All windows are closed.
他在虾上做了什么
He did what on the shrimp?
听我说 格蕾丝
Listen, Grace,
我知道不容易 但你得原谅自己
I know it's hard, but you gotta forgive yourself.
我把自己丈夫推下了悬崖 谁会这么做
I pushed my husband off a cliff. Who does that?
我是个头发很漂亮的疯子
I'm a psycho with good hair.
我喜欢“头发很漂亮”这句 - 瞧 谁找回了自尊呀
I like the good hair part. - Look whose self-esteem is back.
我是个该死的怪物 - 又没了
I'm a fucking monster. - And it's gone.
这需要时间 但我会让你原谅自己的
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表