剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
你能 你是这间收♥容♥所♥最大的捐赠者
You can. You're the shelter's biggest donor.
什么 - 我以你们结婚名义捐了两千美元
What? - I gave two grand for your wedding gift.
两千美元
Two grand?
我本可以用那钱买♥♥辆电动脚踏车的 莉兹 或者两条新小腿
I could have bought an e-bike, Liz. Or new calves.
你的小腿很好看 拜托 - 正中下怀 好了 我们走吧
Your calves are great. Come on. - Got what I wanted. Okay, here we go.
它真会跳
He's a jumper.
嘿...
Hey...
我想我挡到你的车了 抱歉 - 没事 德雷克2号♥
think I blocked you in. Sorry. - It's all good, Derrick Two.
而且有趣的是 我以为你开的会是跑车
Also, it's funny. I pictured you as more of a sports-car guy.
真的 那岂不让我看起来像个混♥蛋♥
Really? That wouldn't make me look like a dick?
你这副墨镜已经让你看起来很像了
Well, you kind of already got it covered with those shades.
什么墨镜 - 天啊
What shades? - Wow.
我待会儿得捡起来 这是有度数的墨镜
I'm gonna have to get those later. They're prescription.
对 你得戴 - 对
Yeah, you need those. - Yeah.
让我帮你拿 还是...好吗 - 谢谢
Can I help you with that or... Yeah? - Thanks.
我去帮你捡起“混♥蛋♥墨镜” - 谢了
I'll get your dick-y sunglasses. - Thank you.
没事 - 好的 看看这里面有些什么
Uh-huh. No problem. - Okay, so what have we got here?
有牙刷 漂亮的胸罩
We got a toothbrush, some fancy bras.
有果酱吐司饼干 这个好吃 - 好...那其实不是我的
We got Pop-Tarts. That's cool. - Okay... Well, actually, those aren't mine,
但是我完全抛弃了尊严挣来的
but I did earn them by completely throwing away my dignity.
原来是分手搬家箱 我是过来人
This is a breakup box. Been there.
你想知道我是怎么报复我前任的吗 - 当然
You wanna know how I got back at my ex? - Sure.
我想了她好几个月 难过了好长一段时间
I thought about her for months and was sad for a really long time.
她受不了了 - 肯定
She couldn't handle it. - I bet.
是的 我时不时还会喂她的猫
Yeah, I also still feed her cat sometimes.
让她知道厉害 - 教训教训她
That'll show her. - That'll teach her.
是我的手♥机♥ - 但你的手♥机♥在你手里呀
That's my cell phone. - But your cell phone's in your hand.
这部...那是我的另一部手♥机♥
This... That's actually my other cell phone.
在振动棒下面的
The one beneath the vibrator?
喂 加比的工作手♥机♥ 她会给你回电
Hello. Gaby's work phone. She'll call you back.
你最喜欢的是哪个
Which one's your favorite?
我喜欢红的 - 这个
I like the red one. - This one.
对 红的很不错 - 你叫它什么
Yeah, that one's nice. - What do you call that one?
克利福德 因为它...
Clifford 'cause it's...
又大又红 - 又大又红
Big and red. - Big red.
(慢行)
街道关闭了 你们得从另一个方向出去
Street's closed. You gotta go out the other way.
你们不能因为要装♥修♥
You can't shut down the whole road
种族主义者帕姆的房♥子 就把整条路都封了
just 'cause you're remodeling Racist Pam's house.
你们可能只知道她叫帕姆
You probably know her as Pam.
我们也知道她叫种族主义者帕姆 - 别这样 把圆锥路标移开
We also know her as Racist Pam. - Come on. Move the cone.
好吧 道路可通行了
Fine. Road's open.
不好意思 道路关闭啦 来不及了
Road's closed. Too late.
你们没必要这么混♥蛋♥
You don't have to be a dick.
你是个硬汉 你想怎么样
You're a tough guy? What the fuck are you gonna do?
嘿 冷静点 肖恩 不值得计较 深呼吸就行了
Hey, easy. Sean. Sean, it's not worth it. Just breathe.
深呼吸 嘿
Breathe. Hey.
肖恩 回到车上 嘿
Sean, get back in the car. Hey.
回到车上 肖恩
Get back in the car, Sean.
拜托 肖恩
Please. Sean!
拜托了 就当为了我
Please. For me.
刚刚的做法很不明智
That was really messed up.
那些人会知道我们住在哪里了
Those guys are gonna know where we live now.
他们不会知道的
No, they won't.
你把车停在一个街区外 还让我们走回家
You parked a block away and you made us walk here.
那是因为他是我这辈子 见过的最大块头的人
That's because that was the biggest human man I've ever seen in my life.
确实是个大块头 - 肖恩
He was a big guy. - Sean.
我不知道自己究竟是怎么了 脑袋就像以前一样 一片空白
I don't know what happened. Everything went all white like it used to.
我和我爸一起工作了一整天
I've been working with my dad all day.
我精神很紧绷
I'm just wound up.
为什么
Why?
当我刚从阿富汗回来时...
When I first got back from Afghanistan...
一切对我来说都没了意义
nothing made sense to me.
我真的很难找到继续活下去的动力
It was really hard for me to find a reason to keep on going,
然而...
and...
他表现得好像完全没事一样
he acted like everything was okay.
听着 这很糟糕
Look, it's awful,
但你不能怪你♥爸♥ 因为他不懂读心术
but you can't blame your dad for not being able to read your mind.
我当时跟他说了
I told him!
我跟他说过我内心的挣扎
I told him I was struggling.
你知道那对我来说有多难做到吗
Do you know how hard that is for me?
我当时真的求他帮帮我
I literally begged him for his help...
而你知道他怎么做吗
and you know what he did?
他说我会克服那问题的
He told me I'd get over it.
搞什么东西
The fuck is that?
然后他就闭口不谈了
And then he wouldn't talk about it.
但我打架 我开始与人打架
But I'd get into fights. I start fighting,
然后他就拿出他那套严厉的爱
and then he pulls his tough love shit.
把我赶出家门了
He kicks me out.
现在他却因为我过得好 而把自己当成英雄
And now he think he's some kind of hero 'cause I'm doing well?
好像都是因为他帮了我
Like it's all 'cause of him?
我理解 嘿 肖恩
I hear you. Hey, Sean.
你当时很痛苦 你♥爸♥让你失望了 我明白
You were in a lot of pain. Your father let you down. I get it.
嘿 这很复杂 明白吗
Hey, this is fucking complicated, aight?
他是个好人 知道吗 - 我知道 我明白
He is a good man, okay? - I know. I get it.
他爱我 知道吗 - 这我知道
He loves me, all right? - I know he does.
他为了我拼命工作 我让他受了不少苦
He worked his ass off for me, and I put him through a lot.
所以我...不想听到你说我爸的坏话
So I just... I don't wanna hear you talking shit about my father.
我明白 我闭上嘴 不说了 来...
I understand. I'm not gonna say another word. Hey, hey.
我们坐下来 我们来坐一会儿
We're gonna sit down. We're gonna sit down for a second.
很抱歉 - 没事
I'm sorry. - You're good.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想知道帕姆在怎么装♥修♥房♥子
I wonder what Pam is doing to her house.
瞧瞧你和这家伙互动的可爱模样
Look at you being cute with that guy.
我能感觉到它的蛋蛋在我大腿上 很烫
I can feel his nuts on my thigh, and they're hot.
你爱它 你也会爱宝宝的
You love him, just like you would love a baby.
不行的 莉兹
I can't, Liz.
我知道我会是个糟糕的爸爸
I know I would be a shitty dad.
别紧张 丁克
Calm down, DINK.
为人父母是... - 我想这家伙需要多些空气
Being a parent is-- - I think our guy needs some more air.
不
No!
嘿 狗狗
Hey, whoa! Dog!
等一等...
Whoa, whoa!
每次我妹打电♥话♥来 她总会说
Anytime my sister calls, she's always like,
“你不会相信发生了什么事” 结果就发现不过是些琐事
"You won't believe what happened," and then it's something mundane like,
比如我妈的假发 在沃尔玛超♥市♥脱落了之类的
my mom's wig fell off at a Walmart or something.
假发确实会脱落 是的 - 确实
Wigs do be falling off. Yeah. - They do.
嘿 你们俩还没走 - 嘿
Hey! You two still here? - Hey.
G点 你不是有课要教吗
Don't you have a class to teach, G-Spot?
还是别在我的新朋友面前叫我G点吧
Maybe don't call me G-spot in front of my new friends.
为何 - 待会儿告诉你
Why? - I'll tell you later.
有趣的事 是的 - 好 谢了
It's fun. Yeah. - Okay, thanks.
好的 但他说得对 确实有新一代等着我去激励
Okay. But he's right. I do actually have a generation to inspire.
好的 听起来不错
All right. Sounds good.
很高兴认识你 - 一样
It was great to meet you. - You too.
好的 D - 好的 D平方
All right, D. - All right, D Squared.
戴上混♥蛋♥眼镜 - 我懂你
Putting on the dick-y glasses. - I see you.
你得和他交往 - 什么 才不
You gotta date him. - What? No!
你知道自己想上他 - 我太忙了
You know you wanna hit that. - I'm too busy.
说实话 我还没从吉米的烂事中痊愈
Honestly, I'm still in recovery mode from all that weird Jimmy shit.
也对 - 我想现阶段
Yeah. - I think for right now,
对我来说 最好的做法就是“锁上阴♥道♥”
the healthiest thing for me to do is to, like, keep the coochie on lock.
嘿 别往那儿看 - 什么 是你自己指向它的
Hey, don't look down there. - What? You're waving at it.
这可是我的阴♥道♥ 要你管 - 抱歉 随你便
It's my coochie to wave at. - I'm sorry. Suit yourself.
我得在不问莉兹的情况下找出那把剪刀
I gotta go find the scissors without asking Liz where they are.
所以 这会花我将近一天的时间
So, it'll take up most of my day.
你♥爸♥真的不让你文身吗
Your dad seriously won't let you get a tattoo?
他不可能阻止我一辈子
He can't stop me forever.
你觉得我应该文在这里 还是这里
Do you think I should get one here or maybe here?
不晓得 你认为呢
I don't know. What do you think?
我认为这两的地方都很不错
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表