剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
No, I'm good.
莉兹 我真看不下去了
Liz, I can't fucking watch this anymore.
什么 - 就你和德雷克
What? - You with Derek.
很令人不安
It's unsettling.
就像直男踢球一样
It's like straights playing kickball.
去死吧 布莱恩
Eat my ass, Brian.
我讨厌踢球 因为我是个女孩
And hate it 'cause I'm a girl.
谢天谢地 那个你还在
Thank God. You're still in there.
你变了
This isn't you.
我知道
I know.
我陷入了羞愧的恶性循环
I am stuck in a shame spiral.
就...我不知道该如何摆脱它
I just... I can't figure out how to stop it.
给你们看一张今天餐车被加上标记的照片
I want to show you a picture the food truck got tagged in today.
“虾八婆回来了” 指的是我吗
"Shrimp Bitch is back!" Am I the Shrimp Bitch?
真是太暖心了
That is so sweet.
所有的评论都在说你有多可憎
All the comments are about how hateful you are.
我知道 因为我棒极了
I know 'cause I'm awesome.
但跟我和德雷克有何关系
But what does that have to do with Derek and me?
他也很想念虾八婆
He misses Shrimp Bitch too.
他给所有的评论都点了赞 - 真的吗
He hearted every single comment. - Really?
假的 但我想如果他会使用 社交媒体 他就会这么做
No, but I think if he knew how to use social media, he would.
来听听一个当了20年直男的人怎么说
Take it from someone who was straight for 20 years.
如果你不想办法开始做回真实的自己
If you don't find a way to start being your true self,
你将再也没法享受做♥爱♥的乐趣了
you will never enjoy sex again.
兄弟 不是吧 - 不 她明白的
Seriously, dude? - No, she gets it.
是的 我明白
No, I do. I get it.
去死吧 还有 我讨厌踢球 就因为你是个女孩
Eat my ass and I'll hate it because you're a girl?
的确好笑
That was funny.
我可能会喜欢啊
I might like it.
我们把你的车停在我家
So, we'll drop your car at my place,
然后我们步行去桥下庆祝生日
and then we'll walk to birthday under the bridge.
完美 - 我有酒
Perfect. - And I have drinks,
音乐和大♥麻♥ 为清醒的人准备的
music and weed for the sobers.
太棒了
That's awesome.
你有个短♥信♥ - 读给我听
You're getting a text. - Read it to me.
是路易斯发的
It's from Louis.
“对不起 迟到了 生日快乐 很高兴我们能联♥系♥上
"Sorry this is late. Happy birthday. I'm so glad we got to connect,
但或许停止联络 对我们俩来说是最有益的”
but it's probably healthiest for both of us if we don't speak again."
我们要去个地方
We're making a stop.
那会是我向你展示我有多聪明的好机会
It's a great opportunity for me to show you how smart I am.
是密室逃脱 兄弟 你会喜欢的
It's an escape room, man. You're gonna love it.
真不认为我会喜欢
I really don't think I am.
我搞不懂 他们把你锁在一间房♥里 - 是的
I don't get it. They lock you in a room? - Yeah.
而你出不去 - 对
And you can't get out? - Yeah.
你还得做数学题 - 没错
And you have to do maths problems? - Yeah.
而你觉得好玩
And you enjoy it?
不 我讨厌那部份
Nah, I hate that shit.
但也许这次我们能成功逃脱 然后能得到相配的T恤
But maybe this time we'll get out and we'll get matching T-shirts.
你刚没提到相配T恤啊
Whoa, you didn't say anything about matching T-shirts.
那我一定得去 - 会很好玩的
Oh, well, then I'm definitely in. - It's gonna be great.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 艾丽丝 - 我们能谈谈吗
Hey, Alice. - Can we talk?
我也想 但不行 因为我得工作
I would, but I can't 'cause I gotta work.
不 不用 兄弟 也没什么顾客 由我来关店吧
No, you don't, man. It's slow. I can close.
谢谢你完全明白我的意思 - 不客气
Thanks for reading that so perfectly. - You're welcome.
你交了新朋友
You have a new friend.
他是你最要好的朋友
Is he your bestie?
算是吧 我只有这么一个朋友
I guess, in that he's my only.
不过 全新开始的生活还是不错的
It is nice to start with a clean slate though.
我明白你的意思
I so get that.
为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没回我短♥信♥ 我很担心你
I was worried about you when you didn't text me back,
但你看来过得挺好的
but you seem good.
是啊 我很好
Yeah. I'm great.
听着 我的生活也不是全然欢乐的
I mean, look, my life isn't all bubble gum and doughnuts but,
就... - 这里没人这么说
you know-- - Nobody says that here.
我不知道美国人怎么说的
I don't know what Americans say.
枪和弹♥药♥
Guns and ammo?
情况确实在好转
Things are definitely getting better.
我以前每天早上都会和莎拉一起来这里
I used to come here with Sarah every single morning
就在她去上班之前
before she'd go for work.
我们会坐在这里 猜猜所有路过的人是做什么工的
And we would sit here and guess what all the people did for a living.
事情发生后
And then after everything happened,
我就经常在这张长椅上坐上好几个小时
I would find myself on this bench for hours,
每次看到火车开过来
and every time I'd see a train coming,
我都得用尽全身力气才能忍♥住不站起来...
it would take all my strength not to just get up and...
不说了
Anyway.
你为什么不想再跟我联络了
Why don't you want to talk to me anymore?
太奇怪了
It's weird.
我只是觉得这样比较好
I just think it's better this way.
我不信
I don't believe you.
我爸跟你说什么了
What did my dad say to you?
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
来吧 给你 漂亮的女士 - 谢谢你 先生
Come on. Here you go, lovely lady. - Why, thank you, sir.
但你没份 老弟 - 其实我不能喝
But none for you, buddy. - Actually, I can't.
我得开约一小时的车去我妈家 我该走了
It's gonna be like an hour drive to my mom's house and I should get going.
你确定不要我跟你去
Are you sure you don't want me to come?
不用 - 我很会讨妈妈的欢心
Yeah. No. - I'm great with moms.
而且我也会调情 还可能会打屁♥股♥
And just know I'm gonna be flirting. Might even spank a little tush.
要...我妈的屁♥股♥
You gonna... my mom's ass?
你究竟怎么啦 我们稍后再说这个
What's the matter with you? We're gonna talk about that later.
但能帮我个忙吗
But do me a favor?
让我的哥们吉波开心点吧
Throw my boy Jimbo a bone.
他会希望你介意他的存在
He wants to feel like he's a threat.
明白 好的 - 好 再见 我会打给你
I got it. All right. - Okay, bye. I'll call you.
再见 - 你要走了
Bye. - You outta here?
对 再见 - 再见
Yeah, see ya. - See ya.
待在你家里太难受了 兄弟
It's so hard being in your house, man.
我脑子里一直出现你们俩热恋的场景
I can't stop picturing all the hot love you two made.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
搞什么东西
What the fuck?
德雷克 这是你家的狗吗
Derek, is this your dog?
对 是麦可新推出的啤酒
Yeah, it's Mac's new beer.
我很喜欢喝 别告诉莉兹 那只会让她变得更怪
I love it. Don't tell Liz. It'll make her even crazier.
我结婚27年了 突然间
I've been married 27 years and suddenly,
我的太太似乎被某个奇怪的复♥制♥品取代了
my wife has been replaced by some weird replica.
明白 这让我感觉 像是地震要来了或什么的
I know, it makes me feel like an earthquake is coming or something.
昨晚 她告诉我她会时时刻刻守在我身边
Last night, she told me she always sees me and always hears me.
太吓人了 - 我可不想时刻都被人盯着 对吧
That's creepy. - I don't want to be seen or heard. Right?
男女关系很复杂
Relationships are tricky.
我明白 兄弟
I hear you, man.
加比很好 但想要了解她...
I mean, Gaby's great, but trying to figure her out has been...
这么说吧 她在我们之间筑了很多堵墙
Let's just say there's a lot of walls up.
难搞 - 是的
Tricky. - Yeah.
我今天认识了一个女人 - 一个女人
I met a woman today. - A woman.
我们真的很投缘 猜猜我做了什么
We really clicked. Guess what I did?
做了什么 - 没做什么
What? - Nothing.
什么都没做
Not a thing.
知道吗 这让我怀疑自己 是否会有准备好接受真正爱情的一天
It made me wonder if I'm ever gonna be ready for something real, you know?
别这么说 吉
Don't say that, Jim.
你喜欢别人叫你吉米
You're, like, a full-time Jimmy?
这让我觉得自己很孩子气 - 不 那也行
It makes me feel boyish. - No, it works.
事情不会永远一成不变的 詹姆斯
You know, things can change, James.
作为一个心理医生 我相信这一点
As a therapist, I believe that.
但我也见过一些人 他们以某种方式生活了很长时间
But I've also seen people who live a certain way for so long,
似乎永远无法克服他们的障碍
they never seem to get past their roadblocks.
嗨 朋友 抱歉 我冒昧闯入 我是来这里暂住的
Hey, bud. I'm sorry to barge in. I'm just here to crash.
嗨 过来吧
Hey. Come here.
你知道有时候 该做的事就摆在我面前
You know how sometimes the correct thing to do is right in front of me,
就因为我是个蠢货 我需要花很长时间才去做
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表