剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
可以吗 - 可以
This all right? - Yeah.
就是这样 做得不错
There you go. Nice work.
别在那唧唧歪歪的 让我自己来做
Stop chirping at me and let me fucking do it.
嗨 唐尼
Hey, Donny.
蠢蛋 你来干吗
What are you doing here, dipshit?
问得好
Thanks for asking.
怎么 你的休息时间到了吗 快扶扶我
What, are you on fucking break? Give me a hand.
听着 地方检察官会在今天起诉格蕾丝
So listen, the DA is gonna file her charges on Grace today,
我在想也许你可以 我不知道 放弃起诉
and I was thinking that maybe you might wanna, I don't know, drop 'em.
听我说 我知道你在想什么
Look, I know what you're thinking.
“我为何要放弃起诉 她可是把我推下了悬崖”
"Why would I do that? She pushed me off a fucking cliff."
干吗用这把声音
What's with that voice?
这就是你在我脑海里的声音
That's how you sound in my head.
听着 我跟地方检察官 提到了你有虐待的记录
Look, I mentioned to the DA that there's a history of abuse
而我敢打赌还会有其他人这么说
and I'm betting I'm not gonna be the only one who says that.
所以撤销这些指控也许是个双赢做法
So maybe dropping these charges is a win-win.
去死吧你
Fuck you.
不仔细考虑考虑
You got any second thoughts?
再次去死吧你
Fuck you again.
我觉得你并没考虑
I feel like you're really still stuck on that first thought.
你和那贱♥人♥都在浪费我的时间
You and this bitch are both wasting my time.
好吧 用轮椅时注意安全
Okay. Wheel safe.
我不希望他好起来
I hope he doesn't get better.
我明白你的意思
I hear you.
但还是觉得这么说太不合适了
I still feel like that's wildly inappropriate.
我讨厌死他了
I just hate him so much.
这信写得真不错
Quite a letter.
用了很多“去你的”
A lot of f-bombs.
这封信又不是写给我的女议员的 是写给那个撞死我妈的家伙
Well, it's not to my congresswoman. It's to my guy who killed my mom.
萨默提议我这么做的
It was Summer's suggestion.
她是我的新生活导师
She's my new life guru.
她不是曾经因为吞下干衣纸而住院吗
Wasn't she hospitalized once for swallowing a dryer sheet?
是啊 但那只是因为 她觉得这样做能帮她通过酒精测试
Yeah. But that's just 'cause she thought it would help her pass a Breathalyzer.
有道理
Makes sense.
那么 你写这封信时感觉如何
Well, how did you feel writing this?
感觉好一点
A little better.
但还是无法不去想那家伙
I still can't get that guy out of my head though.
所以我去了他家
So I went to his house.
你说什么
You what?
我没跟他说话什么的 我只是...我不知道
I didn't talk to him or anything. I just... I don't know.
最近 我感觉我的大脑快要爆♥炸♥了
Lately, I feel like my brain is about to explode.
这就是为何需要我这心理医生啊
That's what I'm here for.
我不是说你不能和他谈谈
I'm not saying you can't talk to him someday,
但这需要付出努力 而且结果往往不会如你所愿
but that takes work, and it never turns out the way you want.
答应我你不会再去见这家伙了
Promise me you won't go see this guy again.
好的 知道了
Yeah, I get it.
老天 说出来 说你保证不会这么做
Jesus, say it! Say you promise.
我保证
I promise.
我有种莫名似曾相似的感觉
I'm having a strange déjà vu.
嗨 艾丽丝 - 嗨
Hi, Alice. - Hey.
谢谢你今天过来这里 他腿僵硬了
Thanks for coming here today. He's got a stiff leg.
来 热敷垫 牛仔
Here's a heating pad, cowboy.
谢谢
Thank you.
别在孩子面前做么做
Not in front of the kid.
收养我吧
Adopt me.
当我的爷爷奶奶吧
Be my grandparents.
好了 别忘了上班时带上你的药
All right. Don't forget to take your pills to work.
我会记得带的
I wasn't gonna forget them.
其实我忘了
I was.
我的天 肖恩 这简直是“颠覆人生”的好吃
Holy shit. Sean, this is, like, change-your-life amazing.
(卡津巡洋舰)
你应该为自己感到骄傲
You should be so fricking proud of yourself.
谢谢 加比 这话意义重大 - 天啊
Thanks, Gaby. It means a lot. - Wow.
怎么啦 也想我称赞你吗 - 没错
What, do you need a compliment too? - Yeah.
但你有负责烹煮吗 - 没有
But you don't cook? - No.
你开餐车 - 不敢开
Do you drive the truck? - Too scary.
准备食物 - 什么是食物准备
Do you do food prep? - What's food prep?
我想你在招待顾客方面也不行吧
I'm just gonna assume that you're terrible at customer service.
我还真不喜欢与人打交道
I don't really like people.
好吧 你的头发今天看起来很有光泽
Okay. Your hair looks lustrous today.
谢谢赞美
Thank you.
我们成功了 - 成功了
We did it. - We did.
好了 我要把这给吞了 也不打算付钱
Okay. I'm gonna tear this up and I'm also not paying.
所以 谢谢你们的免费食物 傻蛋们 - 好的
So, thanks for the free food, suckers. - All right.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - See ya.
你手上沾了番茄酱 小弟
You got ketchup on your hand, man.
麻烦你给我张餐巾 好吗
Could I trouble you for a napkin?
3美元
Three bucks.
开玩笑的
I'm joking.
好的 - 爸
All right. - Dad?
肖恩 嗨
Sean? Hey.
肖恩 你好吗
Sean, what's up?
老弟 好吗
What's up, buddy?
所以你辞去了在我那的工作 到餐车来卖♥♥吃的
So, you quit the job with me to work at a food truck?
其实他也是这餐车的老板
He's actually an owner.
本来要告诉你的
I was gonna tell you.
但我想等生意走上正轨后再跟你说
But I wanted to wait until it got on its feet.
要我给你们做点吃的吗
You guys want me to make you some food?
下次吧 我们已经吃过了
Maybe next time. We already ate.
我吃了三个三层芝士汉堡
I had three triple cheeseburgers.
太恶心了吧
That's disgusting.
这真是太棒了
This is really great.
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't even know what to say.
天啊
Wow.
好了 我们该走了
All right. Well, we should get going.
G 可以走了吗 好 - 可以
You ready, G? All right. - Yeah.
再见 爸 - 好 下次来尝尝你的食物
See you, Dad. - Yeah. I'll check you out next time.
再见 肖恩 - 回见 格雷厄姆
Bye, Sean. - Later, Graham.
见到家人的感觉真好
So nice to see family.
(囚犯和访客必须保持就座)
还是不敢相信你没告诉我你和加比的事
I still can't believe you didn't tell me about you and Gaby.
你能不能就这么算了
Is there any chance you just let this go?
不能
There is not.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 格蕾丝 - 嗨 好吗
Hey, Grace. - Hi, how are you?
就这样 我已经习惯了 你们每次见到我都想给我打气的做法
That's it? I'm used to you guys trying to boost my spirits every time you see me.
她来了 囚犯小姐 - 监狱女王
There she is! Miss Incarceration. - Queen of the jail!
女王监狱
Orange is the new snack.
好了 可以了
Okay. We can be done.
那么 地方检察官 应该很快就会决定最终的指控
So, the DA should be deciding about final charges soon.
如果她以蓄意伤人罪被起诉 有可能只判八个月监禁
If she goes with aggravated assault, it might only be eight months.
但如果是二级谋杀未遂
But if it's second-degree attempted murder,
可能会判处最长五年
it could be up to five years.
这对我来说没什么区别
It makes no difference to me.
没区别
No difference?
八个月的话 你把住所转租出去 或试试剪个刘海
Eight months, you sublet your apartment, maybe try bangs.
时间很快就过去
Goes by like that.
而五年嘛 也应该会过得非常快
Five years, though would also go by super fast.
(地方检察官来电)
我得接这个电♥话♥
I should take this.
我和布莱恩一直在联♥系♥你的朋友
You know, I've been working with Brian to connect with any of your friends
看看是否有人愿意提供品格证词
who might be willing to give character witness statements.
你绝对没想到竟会有那么多人愿意帮忙
You would be blown away by how many people want to help.
是的
Yeah.
我姐珍妮飞过来了 我都没叫她来
My sister Jennie flew in. I didn't even ask her to come.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
鉴于唐尼的虐待前科 以及多次因为重罪而被捕
So, because of the history of abuse and Donny's multiple felony arrests,
他们认为应该相当难定罪
they don't believe they could get a conviction.
所以 州政♥府♥决定不起诉你了
So, the state's decided not to pursue charges.
简直太棒了
This is amazing!
我成功了 我赢了
I did it! I won!
你什么都没做 - 不管 算我的功劳
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表