剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
我们都变成小鸟了
So, we're birds now.
喂 是你啊
Hey, it's you.
嗨 好吗
Hi, what up?
我们要从寒暄开始吗
We're gonna start with small talk?
我想是吧 我不知道
Yeah, I guess. I don't know.
好吧 我正准备去菜市场
Okay. Well, I was about to head to the market
因为我姑姑忘了买♥♥煮番薯的重要食材
because my aunt forgot the key ingredient to her sweet potatoes.
番薯吗
Sweet potatoes?
不是 是粟米糖
No, candy corn.
老兄 恶心 不会融化吗
Dude, gross. Don't they melt?
不会 她在番薯烤好后塞进去
No. She sticks 'em in after.
我不喜欢吃 - 你肯定不喜欢
I don't love it. - I bet you don't.
嘿 听着
Hey, look...
德雷克...
So, Derrick...
听我说 我做了自我反省
Listen, I've been doing some self-reflecting.
我觉得是我不习惯 太好的事发生在我身上 所以我...
You know, I just think I'm not used to things being genuinely good, so I...
就搞破坏
I sabotaged it.
我得努力改正这毛病
And I gotta really work on that.
而我觉得开始改正 最好的方法 就是做一件...
And I think the best way to start is by doing something that,
老实说 我几周前就该做的事
honestly, I should have done weeks ago.
所以
So...
德雷克 我觉得你非常棒
Derrick, I think you're fucking amazing
我想知道你是否会重新考虑 在感恩节那天来我家
and I wanted to know if you'd reconsider coming to Thanksgiving?
也许你可以带点东西来 比如 一个馅派之类的
I mean, maybe you can bring something. Like, a pie or whatever.
不过馅派会更好
But a pie would be good.
我忘了准备馅派了
I forgot pie.
我不知道 加比
I don't know, Gaby.
我全情投入 你却把我晾在一边
I put myself out there and you left me hanging.
我几经努力才终于正视警示信♥号♥♥
And I've tried really hard to stop ignoring red flags.
所以要不这样
So how about this?
你先处理好你需要解决的那些问题
You work on all that stuff you need to work on,
等你理清楚了 再给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
and once you get it in order, you give me a call. Okay?
好的 我会理清楚的
Yeah. I will do that.
但愿如此
I hope you do.
祝你节日愉快
Have a good holiday.
好 你也一样
Yeah, you too.
儿子们能回家过感恩节真好 不是吗
Isn't it great having the boys home for Thanksgiving?
妈
Mom!
马修打开我的房♥门放了个屁 然后就关上门
Matthew opened my door and farted and then closed it.
马修 别朝你弟放屁
Matthew, don't butt bomb your brother!
看吧 混♥蛋♥
Told you, asshole!
没错 真是个欢乐时光
Yep. These are magical times.
这很愚蠢 他们在家我应该很高兴才对
You know, it's stupid. I should be happy that they're here,
但我却因为他们周日要走了而难过
but I'm sad they're leaving Sunday.
感觉自己花了一整年的时间寻寻觅觅
It's like I spent this whole year searching for something.
结果又回到原点了
I'm just fucking right back where I started.
亲爱的 如果有什么我能做的...
Babe, if there's anything I can do...
亲爱的老公 我没事
Sweet husband, I'm okay.
有时候 当我在处理我的石头时 会感到很忧郁
You know, sometimes when I do my rocks I just feel melancholy.
我懂
I know.
但我会想通的
But I'll figure it out.
记得维诺妮卡常说的
I mean, remember what Veronica always says.
“用鼻子呼吸”
"Breathe through your nose"?
不 是另一件事
No, the other thing.
“去他的 就开心玩吧”
"Fuck it, let's just have fun."
完全正确
Exactly right.
你可以走了
And you can go.
走吧
And you're off.
出乎意料之客
Surprise guest.
德雷克 - 嗨
Derek. - Hey.
给
Here you go.
保姆找得怎样了
So, what's the latest with the nanny search?
有点小障碍
Little speed bump.
凯莉 就我们挑的保姆 她周一和周五无法照顾宝宝
Kellie, the nanny we chose, can't do Mondays or Fridays
这对我们来说很棘手
and that is tough for us.
所以我们提出了 愿意就那两天给她额外的500元
So we offered her an extra $500 for those two days,
但她因为发现我们很需要她 而向我们狮子大开口
but now she's extorting us because she can hear our desperation.
我说太多次“拜托”了
I said "please" too many times.
并没有 他的确说了
No. He did.
500元
500, huh?
把那两天交给莉兹负责 我付你们600元
Give Liz those two days, I'll pay you six.
等等 什么 - 太荒谬了
Wait, what? - That's ridiculous.
好吧 700元
Fine. 700.
我们不会收你钱的 - 不会吗
We're not taking money from you. - We're not?
我们不会
We're not.
那就免费让她做吧
Well then, let her do it for free.
会有一个你们信任 且非常有经验的人帮你们
You'll have someone you trust, who has a ton of experience.
她会让你们过得更愉快
She'll make your life better.
这个嘛...
I mean...
我不知道 我觉得这可能行得通 这样想是不是很不可思议
I don't know. Is it crazy that I think this might just work?
莉兹带孩子很有一套
Liz is great with kids.
是的 - 没错
Yeah. - Yes.
此外 等宝宝睡着了 她应该会做一些简单的家务
Plus, when the baby's asleep, I'm sure she'll do some light housework.
去你的
Fuck you.
你看到了吗
Did you see it?
好的 好了
Okay, all right. That was almost worth the ride over.
只有两点需要注意 - 是什么
There's really only two caveats. - Yeah?
第一 当你们问她时
First, when you ask her,
不能说是我提议的 - 行
this didn't come from me. - Deal.
其次 虽然莉兹只负责两天
Second, even though she's only doing two days,
她也会要另一个保姆听她的
Liz is going to want to be in charge of the other nanny.
不行 - 你怎么知道她会要
No. - You don't know that.
我觉得我知道
I feel like I do.
天啊
Wow.
嘿 竹竿
Hey, Lurch.
你的手够灵巧吗
You good with your hands?
你指性♥爱♥方面
You mean, like, sexually?
我♥干♥吗要知道这个
Why would I want to know that?
我就是不知道啊 所以才觉得困惑
I have no idea. That's why I was confused.
对 如果是那方面 我的手的确灵巧
I mean, yes, I am good with them that way.
太好了 我会宣告天下的
Cool, I'll spread the word.
感激不尽 - 接好了
Appreciate that. - Catch.
我的天
Holy shit.
终于拿到一个了
I finally got one.
是我们一起找石头的那天找到的
It's the one we found when we were looking together.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢你 莉兹
Thank you, Liz.
你还在为艾丽丝的事心烦
Are you still fucked up about Alice?
对 还在尝试找点勇气
Yeah. Just over here trying to find a little courage.
理解
I get it.
吉米
Jimmy,
勇敢并不代表不害怕
bravery is not about not being scared,
而是即使知道 在做你害怕的事时 不觉得自己...
it's about not having to do the scary thing and not feeling like you're...
但你还是去做 懂吗
but you do it anyway, you know?
是这样的
It's like that.
我也爱你
Love you too.
快走吧
Now go away.
喂 是我 我现在去加比家
Hey, it's me. I'm headed over to Gaby's.
我真的需要跟你谈谈
I really need to talk.
嗨 爸
Hey, Dad.
再见
Goodbye.
我刚给你留了言
I just left you a message.
我听到了
I heard.
萨默把你帮她的事告诉我了
Summer told me how you helped her out.
太棒了 那的确是你的作风
That was cool. That was very you.
是的
Yes.
我有话要对你说
I need to say something to you.
而这应该是我早就该做的事
And it's probably something that I should've done a long time ago.
你什么都不必说 不需要
You don't have to say anything. You don't.
我不介意你是否跟路易斯谈过
I don't care if you ever talk to Louis.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表