剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
然后我告诉了保罗
And then I told Paul,
他让我保证不跟那家伙说话 但我还是去找他了
and he made me promise not to talk to him, but I did that anyway.
爸 一开始很别扭 但后来感觉还挺好的
And, Dad, it was weird at first, but then it was actually nice.
感觉挺好
Nice?
布莱恩 这事怎么会牵扯到你身上的
Brian, how did you even get involved in this?
我...好的 好吧 我想我能再说一遍
I... Okay. All right, I think I can still do this.
所以他来到这里
So he came here,
我就说“离这个家庭远点 快滚”
and I was like, "Get away from this family. Scram!"
那他就说“对不起”
And he was like, "Sorry."
但他看起来很受伤 说“对不起”的语气更像是这样
But he seemed wounded, more like, "Sorry."
接着我就问“你还好吗 ”
And I was like, "Are you okay?"
他回答“还好” 但我看得出来他并不好
And he said, "Yes." But I could tell he wasn't.
我正处于超级善解人意的阶段
I'm going through a super empathetic stage
因为我和查理决定要有个宝宝
because Charlie and I decided to have a baby.
如果是个女孩 我们就叫她萨顿福斯特
If it's a girl, we're gonna name her Sutton Foster.
而如果是男孩 肯定就叫福斯特萨顿
And if it's a boy, obviously, Foster Sutton.
无论如何 我很震惊
Anyway, I was freaked out,
我去了他工作的咖啡馆
so I went to the coffee shop where he works.
不是去看他 只是问问他是否没事
Not to see him, just to ask if he was okay.
他的老板有点像 托尼瑟普拉诺 但更加性感
And his boss is this kinda Tony Soprano guy, only hotter.
有点像是“他会揍你 但同时也是个接吻高手那一类”
You know, kind of a "he'd rough you up but also be a really good kisser."
离那样的人远点
Stay away from guys like that.
所以 我向那位老板询问了路易斯的情况 他就说“是的 他非常沮丧
So I asked the boss about Louis, and he says, "Yeah, he's super depressed.
他有点令人不快 但你不能以‘令人不快’的理由解雇人
He's kind of a downer, but you can't fire people for being a bummer.
否则会被抵♥制♥ 对吧 ”
Fucking cancel culture, am I right?"
接着他就把路易斯叫过来 我们就开始聊天 然后...
Next thing I know, he calls Louis over and we start talking and,
吉米 他的生活很凄凉
Jimmy, his life is bleak.
就像《梦之安魂曲》一样凄凉
Like Requiem for a Dream bleak.
但不是影片的中间部分 他们都在享受海♥洛♥因♥的那段
And not the middle part where they're enjoying the heroin.
而是影片结尾 当大家背靠背 且意识到海♥洛♥因♥一点都不好玩的那段
The end, where everyone's ass to ass and you realize heroin's no fun at all.
他没有朋友
He has no friends.
没人可倾诉
No one to talk to.
他过得很痛苦
He's suffering.
于是 我和他一起散步 并且聊天
So I took a walk with him, and we talked
因为我知道我至少得试着去帮助他 否则我过不了自己那关
because I knew I couldn't live with myself if I didn't at least try to help.
就是这样
That's it.
所以 在我把这些都告诉艾丽丝之后
So, after I told all that to Alice,
她就说“你如果不带我去见他 我就告诉我爸”
she goes, "Like, if you don't, like, take me to see him, I'm telling my daddy."
青少年就是这么说话的
You know, how teenagers talk.
所以我们就去了 而且谈得很愉快
So we did, and it went really well
因为她跟他说了她妈妈
because she told him about her mom
和高飞帽子的事 她也原谅了他
and about the Goofy hat, and she forgave him.
至于你今晚看到的 有个叫多丽丝的女人
And as far as what you saw tonight, there is a woman named Doris
她能向你保证 我们本来打算告诉你一切的...
who will swear we were going to tell you everything--
你可以停了 - 我一旦开口就很难停下来
You can be done now. - It's hard to stop once I get going.
好的
Okay.
我需要一个人待一会儿
I'm gonna need some space
来消化
to process
布莱恩的独角戏
Brian's one-man show.
你是我女儿
You're my daughter.
你如果需要我 我随时支持
If you need me, I'm here for you.
不是我女儿的人 我不会支持 给我滚
Not my daughter. Not here for you. Get out.
我爱你
Love you.
去死吧
Fuck you.
理解
I understand.
非常抱歉
I'm really sorry.
再见 好的
See you. Okay.
嘿
Hey.
你原谅他了
You forgave him?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得你也应该原谅他
I think you should too.
也许对你们俩都有好处
It might be good for both of you.
(莉兹来电)
(老娘会做饭)
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
你愿意的话 就打给我
Call me if you want.
我想你
I miss you.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
这就是所谓的德列车著名的鸡蛋三文治
Is this one of D-Train's famous egg sammie-wammies?
不好意思 这是用店里买♥♥的面包做的 我忘记带我的酸面团发酵剂了
Sorry. It's on store-bought bread, but I forgot my sourdough starter.
就当感谢你让我住在这里吧
Consider it a thank you for letting me crash here.
不客气 朋友
Dude, of course.
你知道我爱你和莉兹 你们俩我都支持
You know I love you and Liz. I support the both of you.
我知道 - 你打算怎么做
I know. - What are you gonna do?
你要去见那家伙吗
Are you gonna go see that guy?
见他干吗
And do what?
不晓得 凑近他的脸
I don't know. Get in his face.
用你的胸撞他的胸 靠得非常近
Bump his chest with your chest, get in really close,
往彼此的嘴里呼热气
breathe hot air into each other's mouths.
直男在电影里就是这么做的 - 好了 先说清楚
That's what straights do in movies. - Okay, so just to be clear,
你是建议他去见那个 吻了莉兹的男人 然后能考虑上他
your advice is for him to go see the guy who kissed Liz and then maybe fuck him?
是的 那样肯定能让他知道厉害
Yeah. That'd definitely show him.
是啊 - 德列车 别听他的
Yeah. - D-Train, don't listen to him.
这是个让你专注于自我照顾的好机会
This is a good opportunity for you to focus on self-care.
有些人会去泡澡
You know, some people take baths.
我个人会把一品脱冰淇淋给融了
Me, personally, I melt down a pint of ice cream
在里面插根吸管 然后像喝果倍爽一样喝完
and stick a straw in it and drink it like a Capri-Sun.
那你呢
What about you?
我喜欢看旧车的照片 想着如何修理它们
I like to look at pictures of old cars, think about fixing 'em up.
我也是 - 太有趣了
Same. - Fun.
是的 或者会小睡 我喜欢小睡
Yeah. Or nap. I dig naps.
我去给你拿我的重力毯子
I'm gonna go get you my weighted blanket.
它能让你有种被巨石压死的感觉
It feels like you're being crushed to death by a boulder,
但是以一种平和的方式 棒极了
but, like, in a peaceful way. It's awesome.
谢谢 - 好的
Thank you. - Uh-huh.
好吃
Good?
所以...
So...
你觉得我应该去找那家伙对质
You think I should go confront this guy?
不晓得 那得看情况
I don't know. Depends.
如果不去 你今晚会睡得好吗
Will you sleep well tonight if you don't?
再见
Bye!
行了 好的
All right. Okay.
不 他人呢 你干了什么
Oh, no. Where is he? What did you do?
不是 这都怪你
Nuh-uh. I blame you.
是你让我和他单独在一起的
You left me alone with him.
我昨晚又失眠了
I couldn't sleep again last night.
总是让我的颤抖得更厉害
Always makes my tremors worse.
有趣的是 你每次颤抖都会抓我的胸
You know, it's funny how your tremors always end up with you grabbing my breast.
那不是颤抖 是求爱
That's not a tremor. That's a proposition.
我现在感觉不对劲
I'm just feeling off.
开始忘记事情
Starting to forget things.
那么你打算怎么做
So what's the plan?
我打给赛克斯医生了 今天会去见她
I called Dr. Sykes. I'm going in today.
很好
Good.
你行吗 还是有点害怕
You okay or are you a little scared?
不晓得 我从来没害怕过
I wouldn't know. I've never been scared.
但你看起来有点担心 也许你也应该一起去
But you look a little nervous. Maybe you should come too.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么啦 是你说要我脆弱一点的
What? You said you wanted me to be more vulnerable.
这就是我脆弱的样子
This is what that looks like.
尽情欣赏吧
Dig it in. Enjoy.
我喜欢
I love it,
但我们之前说好我不会陪你赴诊的
but we decided that I wouldn't go with you to your appointments.
我还希望你的记忆力也退化了
Well, I was hoping your memory also sucked.
来
Come here.
你是个非常勇敢的孩子 我为你感到骄傲
You're a very brave boy and I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你叫什么来着
Whatever your name is.
我知道今天不是我的疗程日 所以谢谢你让我见你几分钟
I know it's not my day, so thanks for giving me a few minutes.
豪尔赫马上就要到了 我只是不想把事情给搞砸了
Jorge comes in soon, and I just don't wanna fuck up.
所以我希望你们能给我一些建议 告诉我什么该做 什么不该做
So I thought you guys could give me some tips on what to do and what not to do.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表