剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
I want to say I'm sorry.
我知道这不足以...或者说并不合适
I know that's not enough or not right. I don't know.
我无法想象你经历了什么...
I can't imagine what you've been--
闭嘴
Shut up!
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
好的
Okay.
去死吧
Fuck you!
我们应该去趟马拉喀什
We should go to Marrakech.
好的
Okay.
嗨 莉兹 你有话要跟我说
Hey, Liz. You wanted to talk?
是的
Yep.
我有好消息
I have great news.
等一下 我也想知道
Hang on. I wanna see this.
是关于新商品的事吗
Is this about the new merch?
我希望我们穿的T恤上写着 “虾很难在这里生存”
I want us to wear shirts that say, "It's hard out here for a shrimp."
给我件大码的
I'll take a large.
不 这消息比那好得多
No, it is much better than that.
我把我的餐车股份卖♥♥给了你♥爸♥
I sold my share of the truck to your dad.
现在你们可以一起搞餐车美食了
Now you guys can do it together.
多亏了心理什么主义理论
Thanks to psychological something-ism.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你知道我跟我爸的关系有多不愉快吗
Do you know how much shit I have with my dad?
但我听到你们在餐车里交谈...
But I heard you guys talking in the truck--
我有个想法 那就是 为何不问问我
Here's a thought: Why not ask me?
嘿 别这样
Hey, now.
不 我是一番好意 我会去把股份买♥♥回来的
No. I was trying to do good. I will totally undo it.
这样一来 他就知道我不想和他合作
So, then he'll know I don't wanna work with him?
这餐车可是我们的项目
This was our thing.
肖恩 别走
Sean, wait.
不 去你的 莉兹
Nah. Fuck you, Liz.
该死的
Damn it!
亲爱的
Babe...
谢谢你们过来
Thank you for coming.
我很高兴你肯来
I'm just glad you're here.
是的 珍妮说除非我给你三分钟
Yeah. Well, Jennie said she wouldn't speak to me
听听你要说的 否则她不会跟我说话
unless I gave you three minutes to say your piece.
准备好开始了吗
Ready to start?
开始计时了 好的 我得集中精神
Time's going now? Okay. I gotta focus.
开始了 - 对
We're going? - Now.
好的
Okay.
格蕾丝 信不信由你 我完全理解你的感受
So, believe it or not, Grace, I know exactly how you feel
因为我的一生中有太多事情需要自我原谅
because there is so much in my life that I need to forgive myself for.
要做到并不容易
And it's not coming easy.
有时候我会觉得根本不可能做到
There are some days I think it might not come at all.
但我知道的是 你与唐尼的这摊事
But what I do know is that this shit with Donny,
是自毁式的时间拖延 请不要看手表
it is a self-destructive stall. Please don't look at your watch.
给我一点... - 我得回去了
Just give me a li-- - I gotta get back.
没关系的 是我罪有应得
It's okay. It's what I deserve.
每当我进来挽救局面时 这声音就会在脑子里回响
That's the noise that plays in my head whenever I come in to save the day.
不合适吗 忧郁场面
Inappropriate? We're being somber?
没任何遗憾 值得
No regrets. Worth it.
我能发言吗
May I have the floor?
你能保证不扇人耳光吗
Can you promise not to slap anybody?
那得看看事情会如何发展
We'll have to see how this unfolds.
格蕾丝
Grace.
我一直在思考友谊
I've been thinking about friendship
思考所谓的朋友应该是那些理解你
and about how friends are supposed to be the people who understand you
并知道你丈夫是以什么为生的
and who know what your husband does for a living.
但后来我意识到我一直在听你朋友们
But then I realized that I have been listening to your friends
对于你丈夫的品格所做的证人陈述
make their character witness statements.
可你却没机会听 我觉得你应该听一听
But you didn't get to hear them, and I think that you should.
这是凯拉的陈述
This is from Kyra.
她说:“格蕾丝是我的高中同学
She said, "I met Grace in high school.
当时我是新来的 很孤独 而...” - 她拯救了我
I was new and lonely, and..." - And she saved me.
她照顾弱者
She looked out for the underdogs.
至于她与唐尼的事 我应该保护她的
And with the whole Donny thing, I should have been looking out for her.
去年我流产时 格蕾丝花了整个周末照顾我
When I had a miscarriage last year, Grace took care of me all weekend.
我知道唐尼会因为这事而为难她 但她似乎只想着帮我
I knew Donny would give her hell for it, but all she seemed to think about was me.
你知道格蕾丝哪一点让我生气吗 我...
You know what annoys me about Grace? I--
好了 我们将不读丹尼丝的
Okay. We're not gonna do Denise.
总有这么一个人
There's always one.
她不喜欢你在唱卡拉OK时那么爱炫
She doesn't like that you're such a show-off at karaoke.
她说得对 我的确爱炫
Well, she's right. I am.
你想亲自读你的吗
You wanna read yours?
“我比任何人都爱我妹”
"I love my little sister more than anyone."
“我曾经认为我需要保护她 因为她真的是一束光”
"I used to think I needed to protect her, because she is truly a light."
“唐尼试图把这束光掐灭
"Donny tried to snuff it out.
但最后 她散发的光芒 比我想象的还要强烈
But in the end, her light was stronger than I ever could have imagined.
对此我非常高兴”
And I'm so glad it was."
别听我的 格蕾丝 听他们说的
Don't listen to me, Grace. Listen to them.
你怎么说
What do you say?
(搬家卡车)
你们是否想过医生和病人交往
Did you consider the fact that it's inappropriate
是不合适的
for a doctor to date a patient?
想过 - 是的
We did. - Yeah.
然后我们决定“不管了”
And then we decided we didn't give a shit.
听着 我其实并不需要一位新医生
Look, I don't really need a new doctor.
说实话 赛克斯医生 她真的是比你优秀的神经科医生
To be honest, Dr. Sykes, she's really a much better neurologist than you are.
这话很动听 但也很没礼貌
That's very sweet, but also quite rude.
我想给朱莉一个单纯做我女朋友的机会
I wanna give Julie a chance to just be my girlfriend.
你认为自己是否能 以他的伴侣身份陪他看诊
You think you can attend appointments as his partner
而不是以“全世界最好的医生”的身份
and not as the "world's best doctor"?
我不会再出现了
You'll never see me again.
我去拿登记表格
I'll go get some intake forms.
我喜欢她 - 是的 我看得出
I like her. - Yeah, I can tell.
所以一定得给你找个丑老头来替代她
Which is why we are absolutely gonna find you an ugly old man instead.
别
No.
这将有助于你保持警觉
This will be good to keep you on your toes.
再说了 你的接吻技术比她强多了
And besides, you're a much better kisser than she is.
你说对了 - 是的
You got that straight. - Yeah.
每当我回家见你时 这声音就会在脑子里回响
That's the noise that plays in my head whenever I come home to see you.
嗨
Hey.
这也是你当超人的声音
It's also your hero noise.
它们非常相似
They're very similar.
怎么回事 - 吉米过来吃晚饭
What's going on? - Jimmy came for dinner.
今天是周三 所以我想...
It's Wednesday, so I thought...
我想我们可以发起一个新的传统
I thought we could start a new tradition.
好吧
Okay.
我刚在说像你这样的双子座
I was just saying how interesting it is that a Gemini like you
竟然和像查理这样的 管理顾问在一起 真是太有趣了
ended up with a management consultant like Charlie.
的确不可思议
That is crazy.
我再去拿点酒
I'm going to grab more wine.
好
Okay.
他是个管理顾问
He's a management consultant?
他网站上是这么写的
That's what it says on his website.
他有网站
He has a website?
博若莱村庄级
Beaujolais-Village,
2019年份的 请打开它 - 好的
2019, for you to open, please. - Okay.
还有 你能帮我装饰一下这微型蔬菜吗
And will you please adorn the microgreens?
我相信在法语里是“小绿叶”的意思
Which I believe in French means small greens.
该死的...
Fuck! Fuck!
嗨
Hey.
我爸给我戴上他的手表
My dad put his watch on me
然后要我绕着街区走四圈 这样他就能吃上水果了
and told me to walk around the block four times so he can eat some fruit.
你还好吧 - 不好
Are you all right? - No.
别逼我说话 我不想说话
Don't make me talk. I don't wanna talk.
我不想说话 - 没事 对 没事的
I don't wanna talk. - It's okay. No, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
有我在 我...能怎么帮你
I'm here. I'm... What can I do?
好的
Okay.
你想...
What do you...
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表