剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
但当轮到我们来帮你时 你却不接受
Well, when it was our turn to help you, you didn't let us.
很自私 对吧
Pretty selfish, right?
他不会原谅我的 吉米
He's not gonna forgive me, Jimmy.
或许吧
Maybe.
但我确实觉得 我们有时会认为
But I do think that sometimes the idea of forgiving someone
要原谅某人似乎是不可能的
feels, like, impossible.
然后就会发现你口中的大恶人
Then you realize that the villain in your story
其实只是犯了个大错而已
is just a person who made a big mistake.
对
Yeah.
顺便问你个问题 是否有那么一天 你也会送我一块石头
Question for you, by the way, you ever gonna get me a rock one day?
你说了你讨厌石头 而它们都听到了
Well, you said you hated rocks, and they heard you.
你们有听到吗 小石...我找到一块了
Did you hear me, little ro... I found one!
莉兹 我又找到了一块
Liz, I found another one.
这个很光滑 就像你说的 有蜡质
This one's smooth, like you said. It's waxy.
不对
No.
你真讨人厌
You suck.
所以 这里...
So, this is...
这里就是你给人进行疗程的地方
this is where you do your thing.
没错 - 好
Yes. - Yeah.
听着 我从小对心理治疗一无所知
Look, therapy wasn't a part of my world growing up.
我遇到的最接近的情况 是一个老清洁工对我说
Closest I got was some old janitor who told me,
“男孩是没有激♥情♥的” 然后他就试图吻我
"Boys don't have emotions." Then he tried to kiss me.
我很高兴你来找我
Well, I'm glad you're here.
真是不可思议
You know what's crazy?
犯错的人是莉兹
Liz is the one who messed up.
那为何我会感觉自己...
So how come I feel like such a...
像个混♥蛋♥
a piece of shit?
你想先听心理医生加比 还是朋友加比给的分♥析♥
You want therapist Gaby or friend Gaby first?
朋友 - 好的
Friend. - Okay.
德雷克 你是个很了不起的人
Derek, you are an incredible person.
你善良 忠诚 而且我的天啊 老兄
You're kind, you're loyal, and holy shitballs, dude,
你的头发都放了些什么
what do you put in that head of hair of yours?
现在我要切换成心理医生加比了
Now I'm gonna switch into therapist Gaby.
我辅♥导♥过太多像你们这样的已婚病人了
I have had so many married patients that are exactly where you are,
老实说 这种事 从来都不是无缘无故发生的
and honestly, this stuff never comes out of nowhere.
我知道她心情不好
I knew she was in a bad place.
但我们已经是老夫老妻了
But we've been married forever.
你知道她有多少次 因为鸡毛蒜皮的小事而情绪低落吗
Do you know how many times she has been down over trivial things,
比如她在得罪了委员会里的所有人后 被赶出了委员会
like getting kicked off a committee after she offended everybody on the committee.
她不适合加入委员会 - 没错
She is not a committee gal. - No, she's not.
但不管陷入什么困境 她总能振作起来
But it doesn't matter what got her down, she always pulled herself out.
但她这次有向你求助吗 - 算有吧
But did she reach out this time? - Kind of.
她说她感觉自己不知所措 像是在水底
She said she felt like she was underwater.
而感觉自己在水底的人通常是...
And people underwater usually are...
在浮潜和看漂亮的东西
Snorkeling and looking at cool stuff?
不对
No.
他们快淹死了
They're drowning.
所以莉兹告诉你她快淹死了 那你当时是怎么回应的
So Liz told you she was drowning and what did you say?
我跟她说她应该 买♥♥辆卖♥♥烤奶酪三文治的餐车
I told her she should get a grilled cheese truck.
德雷克
Derek.
该死的 这怎么突然变成我的错了
Goddamn it. How did this become my fault all of a sudden?
我... - 不是的
I... - It's not.
你知道吗 无论你怎么做都没错
And you know what, you are justified with whatever you choose to do.
但德雷克 你们都结婚26年了吧
But, Derek, y'all been married for, like, what, 26 years?
对...
Yeah, yeah.
你犯过错误吗
You ever make any mistakes?
没犯过这种错
Nothing like this.
差远了
Not even close.
天啊 太糟糕了 - 是的 真的很糟糕
God, this sucks. - Yeah. It really sucks.
但你会知道该怎么做的
But you're gonna figure it out.
我知道你行的
I know it.
你和你这头“神秘”的头发
You and that mysterious head of hair.
是搽了橄榄油和柠檬
It's olive oil and lemon.
什么 不是吧 这可是我吃沙拉时放的
What, really? I put that on my salads.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
很高兴见到你 保罗
Good to see you, Paul.
这位是你的...
And your...
朋友 - 我叫肖恩
Friend. - Sean.
嗨 肖恩
Hey, Sean.
糟了 稍等一下 我去拿你的文件
Oh, shoot. Give me a sec to grab your file.
先是朱莉 现在是她
First Julie, now her?
所有神经科医生都这么性感 还是只有你的
Are all neurologists hot or is it just yours?
别跟她调情
Don't flirt with her.
我不能这么做 你也不能
I'm not allowed. You're not allowed.
天啊 保罗 放轻松点
Damn, Paul. Chill.
是你该放轻松点 - 好的
You chill. - Okay.
上次你来这里是因为头晕
Last time you were here for the dizziness.
你的药快达到最高剂量了
We're getting close to the highest dosage on your meds,
所以余地不多了 - 好的
so we don't have a lot of room there. - Yeah.
你的药效果如何 - 到目前为止还行
How are they holding? - So far so good.
但我最近睡得不太好
But I haven't been sleeping that well lately.
可能是压力关系 也可能是半夜吃了辣鸡翅
Could be stress, could be midnight hot wings.
我不晓得 但...
I don't know, but...
你说过 对我的大脑来说 睡眠不足
but you said for my brain, not getting enough sleep
就好比往火上浇油
was like pouring kerosene on a brush fire.
所以我想这并不意外 我也有一些轻微的
So I guess it's no surprise there's some mild...
记忆问题
memory issues too.
所以就想着来见见你
So I thought I'd come in.
做一做PMCS - 什么
Do some PMCS. - What?
就是预防性维护检查和服务
Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services.
我也当过兵
I was in the military too.
不会吧 哪个军种
No shit. What branch?
“哪个军种 ” 不是告诉过你不准调情吗
"What branch?" What did I say about flirting?
我不介意
I don't mind.
你是海豹突击队队员 你看起来像是
Were you a Navy SEAL? You look like a Navy SEAL.
其实我... - 好了 不许再说
Well, actually, I-- - All right. You're done.
听着 我生命中 有很多我爱的人和想做的事
Look, I have a lot of things and people in my life that I love.
所以我希望尽可能 延长保持头脑清醒的时间
So I wanna stay as sharp as I can for as long as I possibly can.
如果还有什么是我...能做的
If there's something else that I ca... that I could be doing,
请告诉我 因为...
let me know, 'cause...
我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything.
尤其是考虑到你的睡眠问题
Well, especially considering the sleep issues...
是的 - 有一件事
Yeah. - ...the one thing
是你必须做的 那就是戒酒
you absolutely have to stop doing is drinking.
还有什么能做的
What else you got?
嗨
Oh, hey.
你是回来拿东西 还是...
Are you getting stuff or are you ho...
搬回来住
Are you home?
因为我真的希望你能回来 很对不起
Because I really want you to be home. I'm so sorry.
让我说 好吗
Just let me talk, okay?
你犯错了
You screwed up.
我知道
I know.
但我当时应该 在你身边支持你的 可我没做到
But I wasn't present, and I should've been.
对此我很抱歉
And I'm sorry for that.
真的 唯一能让我 感觉更糟的就是你向我道歉
Really, the only thing that could make me feel worse is you apologizing to me.
那我的目的达到了
Then I've done my job.
还有谁要来吃晚饭
Who else is coming for dinner?
只是几个我想你会希望见见的白♥痴♥
Just some idiots I thought you might like to see.
嗨 妈妈 - 嗨 你们全都在
Hey, Mom. - Hi. It's all of you!
嗨...
Hi. Hi!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
对不起 我们忘了今天是你的生日
Sorry, we forgot it was your birthday.
并不是我的生日
It's not my birthday.
谢谢 - 妈
Thank you. - Oh, Mom.
谢谢 - 没白回来
Thank you. - Worth the trip.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
恰恰恰
Cha-cha-cha!
很高兴你打电♥话♥来 进来吧
I'm glad you called. Come in.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表