剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
真的很感激你来找我
I'm really grateful you came here.
这是部好电影 - 是的 经得起时间考验
That's a good movie. - Yeah. Holds up.
是吗 - 是的
Does it? - Yeah.
我有段时间没看了
I haven't seen it in a while.
我给你倒杯水还是茶 还是...
Can I get you a water or a tea, or...
都不必
You don't have to do anything.
好的
Okay.
听着 我原谅你
Look, I forgive you.
我希望你继续过你的生活 而且过得好
I want you to go on with your life and I want that to be okay.
不过我确实需要你帮我个忙
I do need you to do something for me though.
好的 我一定帮 - 很好
Yeah. Anything. - Cool.
我再也不想见到你了
I don't ever wanna fucking see you again.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我不想你再见我女儿
I don't want you to see my daughter anymore.
我不想你再见我朋友
I don't want you to see my friends.
我需要你从我的生命里消失
I need you to disappear from my fucking life.
行吗 你能帮我吗
Okay? Can you do that for me?
当然能
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
他回来了
He returns.
我们在等他开口
We are waiting for him to speak.
他就要开口了
His words are coming so soon.
布莱恩 少怪里怪气的
Brian, less weirdness.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我原谅他了
I forgave him.
我很高兴
I'm so glad.
天啊 真是松了一口气
Oh, my God. What a relief.
我很害怕他会生气 然后我就会滔滔不绝地说个不停
I was so afraid he'd be mad, and I'd just start talking and talking
停不下来...
and not be able to stop--
天啊 这真的很吓人 - 是啊 要的就是这效果
Wow. That's really terrifying. - Yeah, it was supposed to be.
等一等
Wait.
你要我相信你跟两个女人上♥床♥了
I'm supposed to believe you hooked up with two women?
我认为是胡扯 - 真是这样
I'm calling bullshit. - It happened.
从来就没女孩喜欢过你
No girl has ever liked you.
况且你还虚构了一个叫萨默的女孩
Plus you're making up some girl named Summer.
萨默喔 - 我并没有...好 别说了
Summer. - I didn't... Okay, let's fucking stop.
真有萨默这个人 - 她性感吗
I didn't make up Summer. - Was she hot?
萨默很漂亮 - 萨默一定是...
Summer was cute. - Well, Summer has to be...
就像夏天一样热情奔放 - 而冬天很冷 对吧
Like Summer hot? - Winter was cold though, right?
没错 冬天很冷
Yeah, Winter was cold.
我知道自己到底在生谁的气了
Figured out who I was really mad at.
不是他
Wasn't him.
我知道
I am aware.
是气我自己
It was me.
请不要再说“我知道”
Please do not say "I'm aware" again.
我还真想这么说
I really want to.
我想每个人都希望
I think that everybody hopes
自己是那种遇到困境时能振作起来的人
that they're the kind of person who comes through if the shit ever hits the fan.
但我没做到
And I wasn't.
而艾丽丝当时真的很需要我
And Alice really needed me.
我让她太失望了
I let her down so bad.
所以我觉得当我看到那家伙...
So I think that when I see that guy...
我被迫承认自己是个多么糟糕的父亲
I'm forced to see what a fucking terrible father I am.
还有我违背了对我太太的最后一个承诺
And how I broke the last promise I made to my wife.
这瓶波本威士忌曾经乘船环游过世界
This bourbon has traveled on ships around the globe,
从地球的各个角落 吸收了带有咸味的海洋空气
absorbing the salty sea air from every corner of the Earth.
海威士忌
Sea whiskey.
别这么叫它
Don't call it that.
好的
Okay.
今晚...
Tonight...
会是我最后一次喝酒
I am having my last drink ever.
而我决定和你一起喝
And I have decided to have it with you.
保罗...
Paul...
你觉得我能原谅自己吗
You think I'll ever be able to forgive myself?
能
Yeah.
我觉得能
Yeah, I do.
真的
Really?
我希望是真的
I hope so.
我也希望
Me too.
很累人
It's exhausting.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表