剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
Partly.
但也因为这说法有点搞笑
But also 'cause it's almost funny.
好让大家知道 他们不需要在我面前小心翼翼
So it lets people know they don't have to walk on eggshells around me.
并不总是有效 但...
It doesn't always work, but...
这让我感觉自己能掌控这事
makes me feel like I have some ownership over it.
我要回去了
I'm gonna go back inside.
很好
Good.
答应我你不会开车过来看看
Promise me you won't drive by and check-in.
保证不会
I promise.
给我看看你的手
Show me your hands.
好的
Okay.
所以你妈会住在客房♥里
So your mom is just gonna live in your guest room?
不 - 德雷克
No... - Derek.
她说我客房♥的床太软
...she said the bed in my guest room's too soft.
而我书房♥的沙发床则太硬
The sofa bed in my office is too hard.
我想她这“金发姑娘”要睡在我房♥间里了
Now, I guess her Goldilocks ass is going to sleep in my room
对她来说 那里“刚刚好”
which apparently is "just fucking right".
每当德雷克的妈到镇上来
You know, when Derek's mom comes to town,
她必须始终保持 离我们家超过半公里的距离
she has to stay 2,000 feet away from our home at all times.
和性犯罪者的规定一样
Same rules as sex offenders.
她们俩合不来
They do not mesh.
抱歉 宝贝 若你希望情况改善 我会努力的
I'm sorry, baby. I'll work on it if you want.
“若你希望情况改善 我会努力的” 这位女士是谁啊
"I can work on it if you want?" Who is this lady?
我现在人可好了
I'm nice now.
喂 斯图尔特
Hello, Stuart.
你是说超过半公里远 - 没错
So you said 2,000 feet away? - Yeah.
该死 她被记录在案了还是怎样
Damn. You got her on a registry or something?
如果在情感上虐待孩子 能被记录在案吗
Can you be on a registry if you emotionally abuse children?
好的
Okay.
好 我们明天再谈
Yeah, we'll talk tomorrow.
怎么啦 他说什么
What? What did he say? What?
她选了另一对夫妻
She went with the other couple.
不是吧 - 两位
Seriously? - Aw, guys.
我从没想过会这么说 让那臭孕妇去死吧
You know, I never thought I'd say this, but fuck that pregnant bitch.
我其实听你说过六七次了
I've actually heard you say that, like, six or seven times.
没错
Yeah.
我真以为她会选我们
I really thought she'd pick us.
怎么啦 你为什么那样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
你知道你如此失望的表情 对我来说有多大意义吗
You don't know how much it means to me to see how disappointed you are.
所以你因我难过而高兴
So you're happy that I'm sad?
搞什么东西
What the fuck?
好了 演技太差了 查理
Yeah. Do better, Charlie.
老实说 我以为你们说好一起演这小...
Honestly, I thought y'all were both on board with that little...
欢迎加入我们 兄弟
Welcome to the club, buddy.
我妈在宵禁方面非常苛刻
Like, my mom was being such a bitch about curfew.
有时候 我真的希望她永远消失
Like, sometimes, I honestly just wish she would disappear forever.
真不敢相信我刚才说了那些话
I can't believe I just said that.
天啊 看看你 你一定很恨我
Oh, my God. Look at you, you hate me.
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
只是长了张老妈死了的脸
I just have dead mom face.
说得好
That was a good one.
不 真的...好吧 无论如何 所以...
No, really, like... Yeah, well, anyway, so...
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表