剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
I know how much you make, cheapo.
肖恩 你这个告密者
You're a narc, Sean!
我不在乎
I'm fine with it.
好了 美女机器人 别激动
All right, fembots, disengage.
我已打算给艾丽丝买♥♥车了
I'm getting Alice a car.
我拒绝她是想给她个惊喜
I just told her no so I could surprise her.
太暖心了 好吧 我又喜欢你了
That's sweet. Okay, I like you again.
我还得想想
I haven't decided yet.
她的上一个生日糟透了 那都怪我
Her last birthday sucked. That's on me.
是啊 你当时醉醺醺地敲我家的门
Yeah, when you knocked on my door, drunk,
问我能不能借你个生日蛋糕 记得吗
asking if you could borrow a birthday cake?
我记得自己做过的事 莉兹 - 是吗
I remember what I did, Liz. - Do you?
好吧 有些不记得了
Well, not all of it.
有些事连自己都不知道 可能反而有好处
It's probably healthy for me to have some secrets from myself.
听着 她一直很喜欢她妈妈在她大学时
Look, she's always been obsessed with the yellow MINI Cooper
开的那辆黄色迷你库伯 所以我想给她买♥♥一辆
her mom had in college, so I'm looking for one of those.
我重新支持你了
I'm back on your team.
但哪天办派对
But when's the party?
她有她自己的计划 莉兹
She has her own plans, Liz.
她可不想跟她爸以及他的朋友们 一起庆祝她的18岁生日
She doesn't wanna celebrate her 18th birthday with her dad and his friends.
谁管她想要什么 这是她欠我们的 - 简直...
Who cares what she wants? She owes us. - That shit is...
办派对不是为她 是为我们 - 对 必须办一个
It is not for her. It's for us. - No. We're getting one.
必须办一个 - 好的
We're getting one. - Okay.
我们肯定要办 - 没错 肯定要
We getting one for damn sure. - Yeah. For damn sure.
绝对要办一个
For damn sure.
好的
Okay.
我们得好好策划这个派对 - 好的
We gotta plan this party. - All right.
德雷克...来了 - 德雷克
Derek. Derek coming through. - Derek!
嗨 豪尔赫 - 嗨 好 你想要点什么
Hey, Jorge. - Hey. Yeah, what can I get ya?
抱歉 我是德雷克
Sorry. I'm Derek.
照旧 - 好的
I'll have the usual. - All right.
我只是在考虑是要一个还是两个
I'm just trying to decide if I want one or two.
来两个吧 亲爱的 你是我又大又饿的宝贝
Get two, babe. You're my big, hungry guy.
是吗 - 是的
Really? - Yeah.
女士说了
You heard the lady.
别紧张 我会拿给你的
Relax, I'll go bring it to you.
好的
Okay.
谢了
Thank you.
嘿 在搞什么鬼
Hey, what the hell was that?
没想要征询意见
Not looking for input.
不好意思 想知道他为何能插队
Hello. Not sure why he just got to cut the line.
不好意思 戴粗项链的
Excuse me, chunky necklace.
没人要求你
Nobody asked you.
但非常感谢你维持秩序 确保没人插队
But thank you so much for policing the line.
你做得太棒了
You're doing such a great job.
真的...特优
Really. Really. A-plus.
天啊
Wow.
你想吃什么 我请客
Whatever you want is on me.
好了 小姑娘 我们开始谈正事吧
All right, young lady. Let's get down to business.
毋庸置疑 你即将到来的 生日对莉兹和我来说
Obviously, your upcoming birthday means a lot
意义重大... - 是我和莉兹
to both Liz and I-- - Liz and me.
我们说好了今天要保持一致的
We said we were gonna be on the same page today.
表达恰当就行 - 好吧
Just say it properly. - All right.
毋庸置疑 你即将到来的 生日对我和莉兹来说意义重大
Obviously, your upcoming birthday means a lot to Liz and me.
谢了
Thank you.
首先 我们想说我们爱你
We just wanna start by saying that we love you.
我们有个志在必得的提议 - 没错
We're coming with an aggressive offer. - Yes we are.
正式的晚餐 之后切蛋糕和拆礼物 衣着是鸡尾酒装束
Full sit-down dinner, cake and presents after, cocktail attire,
7点到10点半
7:00 to 10:30.
我要还价 我要的是站在厨房♥里吃蛋糕
I'm gonna counter with standing in the kitchen eating cake
衣着是运动服
in sweats,
不拆礼物
no presents being opened,
4点半到4点35分
4:30 to 4:35.
胡闹
Well, that's bullshit.
你冷静点 - 简直是胡闹
You calm down. - That's fucking bullshit.
我知道是胡闹 她在耍我们
I know it's bullshit. She playing right now.
我们已经猜到她会这样
We anticipated this.
我来跟你还价
I'm gonna hit you with a counteroffer.
花一小时吃蛋糕 衣着不过于正式 加上只拆我和莉兹送的礼物
One hour cake, smart casual, and you open Liz and my presents only.
提一下暖场活动
Mention the pregaming.
还有 在你准备的当儿 给我们20分钟和你聊
We also want 20 minutes with you while you're getting ready.
你一边试穿我们给你挑的衣服 一边听我们给你讲如何当个女人
You try on an outfit of our choosing while we give you advice on being a woman.
然后 你就邀请我们 跟你和你的朋友一起出去玩
And you ask us to go out with you and your friends after,
但你必须装得很希望我们去
but you have to act like you mean it
当我们礼貌地拒绝时 你必须表现得很失望
and be really disappointed when we politely decline.
好吧
Okay.
简短的暖场活动 45分钟的派对时间 我们就成交
Brief pregame, 45-minute party and we have a deal.
你觉得呢 - 我不满意
What do you think? - I don't like it.
我也不满意 但这就是她开的条件
I don't like it either, but this is what we got.
达成交易吧 - 好的
We're gonna make the deal. - Okay.
我们接受这愚蠢交易... - 是吗
We're gonna take your dumb-ass deal... - Yeah?
但并不满意 对 - 对
...but we're not happy about it. Yes. - No.
好 成交
Okay, deal.
来吧 - 成交
Come on. - Deal.
好 既然得和老人们开派对 那我会邀请保罗
All right, if I'm gonna party with the old people, I'm inviting Paul.
什么 - 什么
What? - Yeah, but... What?
不行 他会扫兴的
No, he's gonna harsh my buzz.
别这样 他会很兴奋的
Stop, he's gonna be excited.
该死
Fuck.
(我要办个生日会 我希望你能来)
迫不及待
Can't wait.
谢谢你陪我一起来
Thanks for coming with me.
我不会讲价 - 对
I'm a terrible negotiator. - Yep.
这方面我可在行了
I'm very good at it.
嗨 你是吉米
Hey, Jimmy?
对 我是 - 我是索菲
Jimmy. Yeah. - Sofi.
嗨 很高兴认识你 - 嗨
Hi, nice to meet you. - Hi.
也高兴认识你 请随便看
Yeah, you too. Feel free to take a look.
好的
Okay.
这车的引擎是六缸的 八缸的
What you got in here? A six? Eight?
还是双V的 我对汽车一无所知
Couple of V's? I know nothing about cars.
对 - 好了 是我发挥的时候了
Yeah. - Okay, my time to shine.
他们的2004款产量过剩
They made a surplus of the 2004s.
这辆有点刮痕
This one's not exactly mint.
你想卖♥♥多少钱
What do you want for it?
五千美元
Well, I'm asking 5,000.
成交
Sold.
我还以为你们会讨价还价
I was just expecting some more back-and-forth.
我也以为
I was too.
我去拿文件
I am gonna go get the paperwork.
去吧 嘿
Get on it. Hey.
老兄 怎么回事
What happened there, buddy?
没戴结婚戒指 房♥子不大 院子里放着小孩的脚踏车
No wedding ring, modest house, kid's bike in the yard.
吉米 难道你真要我敲诈
You really want me to shake down
一个善良 单身 而且 顺便说一句 长得很漂亮的妈妈
some nice, single, and, by the way, very cute mom
就为了省那几百块钱
just for a couple hundred bucks, Jimmy?
就当花钱买♥♥了润肤乳
You spend that on lotion.
这么说 当你说自己 很会讨价还价 你的意思是...
So, when you said that you were a good negotiator, you meant--
品德高尚 没错 - 好的
Morally good. Yeah. - Right.
D男走了
D-man out!
好的 我知道我们 上周重点讨论了我的焦虑问题
Okay, so I know we focused on my anxiety last week,
但我不记得是否有告诉你 当我严重焦虑时 会出多少汗
but I can't remember if I told you how much I sweat when it gets bad.
而我今天得去面试工作 却没带换洗的衣服
And I have a job interview today, and I didn't bring a change of clothes.
你若想要面试成功 我们得改进一下你走进门的方式
You wanna get that job, we're gonna have to work on how you enter a room.
是的 - 该死 开着门进行疗程
Yes. - Oh, shit. Therapy with the door open?
姑娘 你太疲惫了 - 天啊
Girl, you are frazzled. - Oh, my God.
恶心 别闻
Don't smell that.
为何还带着宝宝来看心理医生
And why are you still bringing your baby to therapy?
我们爱你 觉得你很可爱
We love you. We think you're cute,
但你在这里 我比较难工作 对 没错
but it's harder to do the work when you're here. Yes, it is.
我通常会付钱给我阿姨来照看他
Normally I pay my aunt to watch him,
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表