剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
嘿
Hey.
你饿吗
You hungry?
该死...
Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!
这是个错误 抱歉
This was a mistake. Sorry.
不是你的问题 就...天啊 我真是个混♥蛋♥
No, it's not you. I'm just... Oh, my God. I'm such a piece of shit.
不 你不是
No, you aren't.
萨默是我最好的朋友 好吗 绝对不能让她知道这事
Summer's my best friend, okay? And she can never know about this,
也不能让任何人知道这事 我...
and no one can ever know about this at all. I--
早 大孩子 热腾腾的鸡蛋三文治来咯
Morning, big guy. Egg sammie, coming in hot.
睡得好吗
Did you get some sleep?
好 - 起来吧 今天的天气可好了
Yep. - Let's go. It's a beautiful day.
他进来前都不敲门吗
He doesn't knock?
送热鸡蛋三文治的时候就不敲门
Not when egg sammies are hot.
你真该看看肖恩的表情
You should have seen Sean's face.
他非常生气 也很难过
He was so pissed and devastated.
就像我当初发现自己怀了第三个男孩一样
It was just like when I found out I was having a third boy.
嘿 别自责了
Hey, don't beat yourself up.
把自己公♥司♥股份
Who hasn't sold their company
卖♥♥给合伙人疏远的父亲并不稀奇啊
to their partner's estranged father before?
你怎么这么说 - 因为你开了个玩笑
Why would you say that? - 'Cause you made a joke,
所以我以为...我们在开玩笑 我就...
so I thought we was in joke mode, so I--
不 我可以开玩笑 你不能... - 好的 冷静点 来
No, I can make the jokes. You can't-- - Okay. Calm down. Come here.
抱一个 对不起 来...
Give me a hug. I'm sorry. Come here,
抱一下...你会挺过去的 好吗
come here, come here. You gonna get through this, okay?
该死 - 好
Fuck. - Yeah.
你脸都贴在我奶♥子♥上了 能开玩笑了吗
Now can I make a joke, since your face is in my nanas?
不能 但我喜欢这样
No, but I like it.
你真该看看莉兹的表情
You should have seen Liz's face.
我当时发脾气了 兄弟 - 嘿 我们都会犯错
I lost my cool, man. - Hey, we all make mistakes.
听着 在我的低潮期时
Look, in my dark days,
有一次我嗑嗨了 把艾丽丝的生物作业给吃掉了一半
once, I was really stoned, I ate half of Alice's bio project.
其实也不能怪我 那可是个 用扭扭糖做的人类DNA模型
In my defense, it was a model of human DNA made of Twizzlers.
结果那份作业她得了个D 但那模型真的很好吃
She got a D. But it was delicious.
感谢你总能给出那么贴切的例子
Well, thank you for always being so relatable.
真不敢相信我竟然那样吼她
I can't believe I yelled at her like that.
该死
Oh, fuck.
该死
Fuck!
也许我这辈子就躲着莉兹吧
Maybe I'll just avoid Liz for the rest of my life.
我试过了 行不通的 肖恩
I've tried it. It won't work, Sean.
她会找到你的
She finds you.
嘿 你膝盖流血了
Hey, your knee is bleeding.
别问 - 发生什么事了
Don't even ask. - What happened?
我的天啊 你不懂什么叫“别问”吗
Oh, my God! What do you not understand about "don't fucking ask"?
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetie.
你很怕她 对吧 - 又怎样 你也怕莉兹
You're scared of her, aren't you? - So? You're scared of Liz.
绝对害怕 她太让人恐惧了
Absolutely. She's scary.
一切糟透了
Everything's so fucked.
不
No.
我知道你能怎么解决这事
I know how you can fix it.
吉米说我应该把这问题交给你
So Jimmy said I should bring this to you.
吉米只要一开口 我就心花怒放
I love it when Jimmy says things.
这会很有趣 因为我从没接受过心理治疗
This is gonna be fun because I've never been to therapy before.
难以相信 - 让我瞧瞧你的本领
Hard to believe. - Dazzle me.
诊 疗 中
第二季第四集
我知道你觉得这么做是在帮我
I know you thought you were doing something really nice for me.
我不该发脾气的 对不起
I shouldn't have lost my shit, and I'm sorry.
不 我应该跟你讨论的
No, I should've talked to you about it.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们没事了 - 好的
We're good. - Okay.
(可怕的邻居卖♥♥公♥司♥股份)
做得好
Good work.
(肖恩有情绪反应 他们和解了)
莉兹 我会尽量真诚地说以下的话
Liz, I'm gonna try and say this sincerely.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you came in here.
就这样
That's it?
不然 难道要我脱下裤 用屁♥股♥为你鼓掌吗
What, you want me to pull my pants down and make my ass clap?
好吧
Okay.
你付他多少钱 - 免费的
How much do you pay him? - Nothing.
是的 这听起来合理
Yeah, that sounds about right.
谢谢你
Thanks for that.
这是个好主意 比起远足 我更喜欢吃甜甜圈
This was a good idea. I prefer eating doughnuts to hiking.
拜托 看看这宝宝
Please, look at that baby.
他或她肯定撑不过全程的远足
He or she was never gonna last the whole hike.
他或她 她可是穿着一件 上面写着“艾米丽”的粉色毛衣
He or she? She's wearing a pink sweater that says "Emily."
让我抱抱 - 好
Give me a turn. - Okay.
嗨 你太可爱了
Hi. You are so cute.
你昨天也说我可爱
You said that to me yesterday.
如果人人都可爱 那这话就没价值了
If everybody's cute, then nobody's cute.
查理 你看来有照顾宝宝的天赋
You seem like a real natural, Charlie.
詹姆斯 别把你的繁育计划强加给我们
Don't push your breeder agenda on us, James.
我们交往时就已经沟通好了
We actually bonded over this when we were dating.
我们俩都不想要孩子
Neither of us wants kids.
不 是你不想要孩子
No, you don't want kids.
我说没孩子也没关系 并没说我不想要
I said I was fine not having kids, not that I didn't want them.
怎么这么说 发生什么事情了 - 也许我们该回避一下
Who are you? What's happening? - Maybe we should give them a second.
为何 这是个如此私密的时刻
Why? This is such an intimate moment.
所以啊 迈克尔 - 没关系
That's why, Michael. - It's okay.
我很想要个孩子
I'd love to have a baby.
但如果我们最终没孩子
But if we don't,
那我就是那个 为了婚姻美满而做出让步的英雄
then I am the hero who rose above it all to make his marriage work.
我也能当英雄 只需假装考虑要孩子即可
I can be a hero too by at least pretending to consider it.
太勇敢了
That is so brave.
若你们想领养 可以见见我们的领养倡导人
Well, if you want, you can meet our adoption advocate.
他是我的朋友 - 那真是太好了
He's a friend. - That would be so great.
我是说 如果布莱恩愿意的话
I mean, if Brian is up for it.
查理 你开玩笑吧 布莱恩可是个英雄
Are you kidding, Charlie? Brian's a hero.
不好 是的 有人拉屎了
Uh-oh. Yeah, someone made a shit swamp.
我替你帮她换尿布 行吗 - 好 请
Can I help you change her? Yeah? - Yeah. Please.
来吧 你个小臭妞
Come here, you little stinker.
“查理 你看来有照顾宝宝的天赋”
"You seem like a natural, Charlie"?
别怪我 是你不愿意结束我们之间的友谊
Don't blame me. You're the one who wouldn't let our friendship die.
我...那气味还在
I... It's still here.
嗨 小子
Hey, kid.
你♥爸♥重新闯入了你的生活中 影响很大
Your dad has landed back in your life in a big way,
所以我们不能再逃避了
so we can't keep avoiding it.
你们俩聊过吗
Have you two been talking?
他知道你住哪吗
Does he even know where you live?
拜托 保罗 你上周问过我这个问题
Come on, Paul, you asked me this last week
从我的表情就能看出答案是否定的
and you could tell by my face that the answer was no.
是的
Right.
为什么我们总要回到我爸的话题上
Why do we always have to come back to my dad?
听着 我知道你♥爸♥曾经 做了一些破坏你们关系的事
Look, I know your dad did something to damage your relationship
一些你没告诉我的事
that you have not told me about.
我怎么知道的
How do I know?
我从事这行太久了
I've been doing this for a thousand years.
你为何要在厨房♥里对我进行心理治疗
Why are you trying to therapize me in the kitchen?
你和吉米以前经常在疗程以外的时间聊天
You and Jimmy used to talk out of the office all the time.
我想试一试 - 就离你办公室约3米外的地方
Figured I'd give it a whirl. - Ten feet from your door?
循序渐进嘛
Baby steps.
说吧
Come on.
抱歉 我得去上班了
Sorry, gotta go to work.
你怎么还没走
Why are you still here?
因为我在你的书桌抽屉里拉屎了
Because I took a shit in your desk drawer.
别紧张 我只是忘了拿钥匙
Relax. I just forgot my keys.
这就是我不喜欢离开办公室的原因
This is why I hate to leave my office.
(你中计了)
嘿 和莉兹的疗程进行得怎样
Hey. How'd it go with Liz?
她没在我书桌抽屉里拉屎 所以我想算是成功了
She didn't take a dump in my desk, so I guess that's a win.
我还是没办法让肖恩 向我敞开心扉谈论他爸
I still can't get Sean to open up to me about his dad.
我甚至试着在办公室以外的地方跟他谈
I even tried talking to him out of the office.
嘿 你尝试吉米方式了
Hey. You tried Jimmying him.
这是我病人们对我的 非正统治疗法的称谓 所以...
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表