剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
I get sensitive because I lost my mom,
而我本该好好照顾她时却没做到
and I didn't take care of her when I should have.
天啊 非常遗憾
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
跟你开玩笑的
I'm fucking with you.
我妈和我住在一起 因为我是个品行端正的人
My mom lives with me because I'm a decent person.
嗨 赛克斯医生
Dr. Sykes, hi.
保罗 你怎么会在这里
Paul, what are you doing here?
我去了你的办公室
I went by your office
你的新助理说你提早下班
and your new assistant said that you knocked off a little early
过来这里喝一杯
and came over here for a drink.
她不应该告诉你的
She shouldn't have told you that.
也不能怪她 我确实告诉她我是你♥爸♥
Well, in her defense, I did tell her that I was your dad.
好吧 什么事这么急
Okay, what's the emergency?
我发现我的药在抑制我的颤抖方面
Well, I noticed that my meds don't seem to be suppressing my tremors
似乎不像以前那样有效了
as well as they used to.
所以我担心我的药开始失效了
So I'm worried that my meds are losing their efficacy.
先别往最坏的情况想
Let's not jump to the worst case.
可能是其他因素造成的
There could be other factors.
像睡眠不足 焦虑
Lack of sleep, anxiety.
你的生活最近有什么新的困扰吗
Any new stress in your life recently?
我之前的神经科医生搬来跟我一起住了
Well, my old neurologist moved in with me,
私下告诉你
and just between you and me,
我告诉她我知道她有朋友 但我其实并不知道
I said that I knew she had friends, but I had no idea.
好的 不如你明天来挂个诊 让我好好诊断 如何
Okay, how about you come in for a proper appointment tomorrow?
谢谢
Thanks.
保罗 好吗
Sup, Paul.
既然我已经名草有主 这也难怪
Well, if she can't have me, guess it makes sense.
诊 疗 中
第二季第十一集
总之 这就是我被踢出聊天群组的原因
So, anyway, that's how I got kicked off of the group Slack channel,
但我想告诉你的那个主要事件
but the main thing that I wanted to tell you about
会比全食超♥市♥事件更糟糕...
is worse than the Whole Foods incident...
我...你在听吗
I'm... Are you even listening?
没在听 抱歉
I was not, sorry.
我在想些私人的事情
I'm in my head about some personal stuff.
但看好了 启动医生模式 在倒数三 二 一 开始
But watch, doctoring in three, two, one, go.
不行 你现在又太专注了 得折衷
No, now you're paying too much attention, just find a middle ground.
好多了 - 非常棒
Better. - Great.
是这样的 我的邻居杰克 丢了他的狗班迪 对吧
Okay, so my neighbor, Jack, he lost his dog, Bandit, right?
真是件令人难过的事 他到处张贴寻狗启事
Which is super sad. He put up signs everywhere.
好消息是班迪被我找到了
Good news, I found Bandit.
但在等待杰克回家的当儿 我就跟班迪玩了起来
But as I was waiting for Jack to come home I started to play with Bandit,
然后我带它去了公园 我们真的很投缘
and then I took him to the park and we really connected.
总之 我最终没把它还给杰克
Anyway, I ended up not giving him back.
那是什么 昨天的事
So that was, what, yesterday?
是九天前
Nine days ago,
我知道我其实应该 在上次疗程时告诉你这事的
and I probably should've said something about it at our last session.
我们当时只有一小时的时间
Well, we only had an hour.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
把狗还给它的主人 沃利
Give the dog back, Wally.
那还有备选方案吗
Well, is there an option B?
有的 还真有 就是把狗还给它的主人
Yes, there is actually, give the dog back.
任选其一
Either one works.
好吧 但它会想念和一只 非常听话的柯吉犬一起玩的时光
Fine. But he's gonna miss his play date with a really submissive corgi,
而这种狗可遇不可求
and those are very hard to find.
这跟做♥爱♥有关
That's a sex thing?
没错
Oh, yeah.
另外呢 我还在一个人 孤孤单单在餐馆吃饭
Otherwise, I'm still struggling with eating by myself at restaurants.
有人曾经告诉我 这好比在公共场合大解 因为...
Somebody once told me it's like defecating in public 'cause it's...
不应该这么做的
You shouldn't be doing it.
知道有孩子最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what the worst thing about kids are?
知道 你死后他们会得到你所有的钱
Yeah, they get all your money when you die.
我不知道这有什么不好
I'm not sure why that's a negative.
不是的 我想说的是他们有种神奇能力
No, I was going to say that they have this amazing ability
能把你搞得痛彻心扉 他们却能若无其事地过日子
to cut you to your core and then just go on with their day.
别...保罗 我只是想跟你抱怨艾丽丝
No, Paul, I just wanna complain about Alice.
请不要做那种看着窗外
Please don't do that thing where you look out the window
然后说出带哲理的话
and get all philosophical.
你是否曾想过 世界让两个人相遇是有原因的
You ever think the world puts two people together for a reason?
开始了
Okay.
是你总是说我们太相像了
You're the one that's always saying that we're so alike,
也许你说得对
maybe you're right.
我和梅格疏远了
Meg and I were estranged
是因为我无法原谅自己过去做的错事
because I couldn't forgive myself for fucking up in the past,
就像你无法原谅自己辜负了艾丽丝一样
just like you can't forgive yourself for failing Alice.
这个嘛 我就快原谅自己了
Well, I'm getting there.
不 你并没有
No, you're not.
多亏了艾丽丝 我有了个户外门诊
Thanks to Alice, I've got an open slot.
那不是进行疗程 只是在公园里聊天
It's not therapy, it's just chats in the park.
你只需给我带趣味蘸和一顶新帽子
You bring me Fun Dip and a new hat.
感谢你的邀请 但我不需要
I appreciate the offer, but I am good.
知道什么事不可思议吗 - 保罗 又怎么啦
You know what's insane? - What, Paul?
你碰上了全世界最糟糕的事
The worst thing in the world that could happen, happened to you.
可你并没寻求帮助
You didn't ask for help.
你只会用毒品和酒精麻痹自己
You just numbed yourself with drugs and booze,
以治疗病人来逃避自己的问题
buried yourself in your patients.
当然 还有其他人“偷偷溜进来”帮忙
Sure, some other people snuck in to help.
莉兹照顾艾丽丝
Liz took care of Alice.
我骗她接受心理治疗
I tricked her into therapy.
你刚刚不是才说那只是聊天
I thought you just said they were chats.
唷 准备好开始进行对话吗
Yo, ready to get our talk on?
就来
In a second.
你知道你和我们所有病人的区别吗
You know the difference between you and all our patients?
光是到这里来
Just by coming in here,
就表明他们有勇气去寻求自己需要的帮助
they show they have the courage to get the help they need.
顺便问一下 我们之间没事吧
By the way, we good?
对 没事
Yeah, we're good.
如果你跟我的医生吹了 你可以上吉米的牙医
If it doesn't work out with my doctor, Jimmy's got a dentist you can bang.
是吗 - 他不是真的牙医
Do you? - He's not a real dentist.
他只是个愿意付你钱 好让他把手指放进你嘴里的一个人
He's just a guy who'd give you a few bucks to put his fingers in your mouth.
你真是个怪人 吉米
You're a weird guy, Jimmy.
下周天气会很热
It's gonna be hot next week,
我和德雷克打算去棕榈泉的罗迪急流
and Derrick and I are thinking about going to Rowdy Rapids in Palm Springs.
你们要一起来吗
You guys in?
水上乐园
A water park?
我不太喜欢在别人撒的尿里游泳
I'm not a huge fan of swimming in other people's urine.
你可知道我侄女在那里得了梅毒
You know my niece got syphilis at that place.
不 不是在那里得的 你侄女是个荡♥妇♥
No, she didn't. Your niece is a ho.
这两件事都可能是真的
Both things can be true.
她确实在懒人河里做♥爱♥了
She did have sex in the lazy river.
我和德雷克同样喜欢当没品味的人
Well, Derrick and I actually bonded over being garbage people,
所以像是派对游轮 穿洞洞鞋配袜子 职业摔跤
so party cruises, Crocs and socks, pro wrestling.
我们觉得越俗越好
We think the trashier the better.
是啊 昨天晚餐 我们吃了塔可贝尔
Yeah, yesterday for dinner, we had Taco Bell,
上完床 接着又吃它
hooked up, and then got it again.
我们管它叫“美臀卷饼”
We call that a "booty burrito bang-bang."
是的
Oh, yeah.
这招我还真想试试
There's a move I'd like to try.
亲爱的 没有什么比 “墨西哥卷饼”这词更让我没性♥欲♥了
Babe, nothing makes me drier than the word "chalupa."
对了 你说服你妈 来跟你和你妹一起过感恩节了吗
Hey, did you convince your mom to have Thanksgiving with you and your sis?
还没 - 好 她会想通的
Not yet. - Yeah, she'll come around.
你们呢 你们那天打算做什么
What about you guys, what are you guys doing?
我以为你知道 我...
I thought you knew, w...
我们只是...我们会和孩子们一起过
We're just, we're spending it with our boys...
给他们吃一堆的甜山芋
pumping 'em full of yams.
这样说...有点奇怪 但吃得开心点吧
That's... Weird way to phrase that but enjoy.
我得走了 再见 - 好的
I'm gonna head out. Bye. - Okay.
再见 - 祝今天愉快
Bye. - Have a good day.
你也一样
You too.
我讨厌你用那种眼神看我 你知道说谎会让我反胃
I hate it when you give me the look. You know lying gives me reflux.
都怪她 - 抱歉
It's her. - I'm sorry,
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表