剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
It's gonna take time, but I'm gonna get you there.
你每天都会来 不管我愿不愿意 对吧
You're gonna keep coming here every day whether I want you to or not, aren't you?
那能不能请你至少偷带些酸奶糖给我
Could you at least smuggle me in some Sour Patch Kids, please?
当然能 格蕾丝
Of course, Grace.
等等 你是说 偷塞在我屁♥股♥里 - 不是
Wait, do you mean, like, in my butt? - No.
那当然可以 格蕾丝
Then of course, Grace.
(保罗罗兹来短♥信♥ 尽快过来)
我得走了
I have to head out,
但我知道布莱恩 有些法律上的事要跟你讨论 所以...
but I know that Brian has some legal stuff to go over with you, so...
在他们对指控做出最终决定之前 我们没法做太多庭审准备
We can't do much trial prep until they make a final decision on charges.
但作为你的律师 有个小细节我需要知道
But as your counsel, there is one small detail I need to know.
你可知道吉米和他的同事上♥床♥这事
Were you aware that Jimmy was sleeping with his coworker?
我知道
Yes, I was.
谢了
Thank you.
“她知道”
"Yes, she was."
天啊
Wow.
保罗 你的家真是温暖又令人感到舒适
Paul, it's so warm and inviting.
就像你一样
It's just like you.
但又一点也不像你 你懂我意思吗
Except not at all like you, you know what I mean?
不懂 我从来都听不懂你说的话
No, I never know what you mean.
你是不是把我的私人手♥机♥号♥码给了肖恩
Did you give Sean my personal cell phone number?
是的 他看起来很烦躁
Yeah. He seemed really stressed out
向我要了... - 搞什么鬼
and he asked for it-- - What the hell?
你是什么 这小子的“便利店”吗
What are you, a 7-Eleven for this kid?
一周七天 每天24小时“营业”
Just open 24 hours a day, seven days a week?
我知道便利店的营业时间 保罗
I know how 7-Eleven works, Paul.
那你可知道那地方 只供你买♥♥思乐冰和避孕套
Well, then, you know they're only for Slurpees. And condoms.
嗨 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
我睡不着 所以如果你还感兴趣 我...
I couldn't sleep, so if you're still interested, I--
吉米来了
Jimmy's here.
我在...亲 我在... - 不 你知道吗 算了 就...
I'm-- Hon, I'm-- - No. You know what, never mind. Just...
该死的 这是我 因为你而错过的第二次机会
Goddamn it. This is the second window I missed because of you.
很抱歉 但其实我不确定 自己为什么而道...
I'm sorry. And I say that not being exactly sure what I'm sor...
是错过做♥爱♥机会 抱歉
It was sex. Sorry.
我在尽力为肖恩提供他需要的方法
I'm trying to give Sean the tools he needs
让他能自助 - 好的
to help himself. - Yeah.
但就因为你
But because of you,
每当他感到失控时 他就会寻求外部帮助
anytime he feels dysregulated, he looks for outside help.
你的做法给这小子帮了个大大的倒忙
You've done this kid a huge disservice.
你在我家里阻止我说话 - 是的
You're buzzing me in my own house? - I am.
因为我觉得你错了
And it's 'cause I think you're wrong.
保罗 我每天都去见格蕾丝 知道为什么吗
Paul, I see Grace every day and you know why?
你因为她把自己丈夫 推下了悬崖而感到内疚
Because you feel guilty. 'Cause she threw her husband off a cliff.
确实如此 - 肯定
There is that. - Sure.
但也因为有时候人们需要更多的帮助
But also because sometimes people need more.
保罗 作为心理医生 你我有很多相似之处
Paul, as therapists, you and I are a lot alike.
收回这句话 - 是真的
You take that back. - It's true.
我们都很关心我们的病人
We both care about our patients so much.
是的 你可能会说我没有足够的界限
And, yes, you might argue I don't have enough boundaries.
你根本没界限
You don't have any boundaries.
可能是你的界限过多了
Well, maybe you have too damn many.
天啊 你就像个心理健康机器人
Christ. You're like a mental health robot.
进行换位思考
Engage empathy.
真有意思...
Interesting. Interesting.
时间到了 停止互动 嘟嘟嘟
Time's up. Disengage.
我从不说嘟嘟嘟
I never say beep-boop.
那雷蒙德呢 你那么喜欢他
How about Raymond? You like him so much
却因为一些愚蠢的规定 就再也不和他见面了
and you're not gonna see him again because of some stupid rules?
我明白
I mean... I get it.
你我的做事方式有一段距离
You are here and I'm way over here.
但也许我们都能往中间的位置靠拢些
But maybe if we both just move a little closer to the middle
因为 保罗 我告诉你 有时候人们需要更多的帮助
because, Paul, I'm telling you, sometimes people need more.
喂 保罗 - 喂 小子
Hey, Paul. - Hey, kid.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 挺有意思的
I got your text. Fun read.
你现在是否面临立即的困扰
Are you in any immediate distress?
不 没有 我只是希望 我们能好好谈一谈 所以...
Nah, not really. I was just hoping we could talk this out, so...
今晚不行 使用我教你的方法
Not tonight. Use the tool I gave you
然后我们下周在你的常规疗程时讨论
and we'll talk it through next week in your regular session.
好吧 - 晚安
Okay. - Good night.
行 在我面前这么做一定感觉很好吧
Right. That must've felt really good to do that in front of me.
对 没错
Yeah, it really did.
嘿 我知道我答应过会给你一些空间
Hey, I know I promised I was gonna give you some space,
但能允许我探头问个好吗
but permission to just poke my head in and say what's up?
来吧
Go ahead.
在干吗
What's up?
我在给JJ写信
I'm writing a letter to Double D.
天啊
Wow.
不太喜欢这个绰号♥被沿用 但...
Not super psyched that nickname stuck, but...
我不会把信寄出去或怎样
I'm not gonna send it or anything.
萨默说这可能会让我感觉好一些
Summer just said it might help me feel better.
我接下来要说的是我从没想过会说的话
I'm gonna say something I never thought I would say.
萨默的这主意真不错
Summer had a good idea.
好 这就是我目前写的内容 - 好的
All right, this is what I got so far. - Okay.
“亲爱的温斯顿先生
"Dear Mr. Winston,
你毁了我的生活 你这个混♥蛋♥ 去死吧你”
You ruined my life, you piece of shit. Eat my ass."
这是个强有力的开头 能吸引眼球
That's a strong start. That really hooks you.
也许我也该写一篇
I should probably write one of those, huh?
去拿支笔呀
Grab a pen.
妈妈的视力问题越来越难应付了
It's getting hard to deal with Mama's vision.
她必须进行白内障手术 好吗
And she needs that cataract surgery, okay?
你得回家和她谈谈 - 你和她住在一起
You gotta come home and talk to her. - You live with her.
你自己去跟她说 - 加比 所以我才来找你呀
You fucking talk to her. - Gaby, that's why I'm here.
什么 考特尼 别给我来 “我很可怜”这套 好吗
What? Don't give me that "woe-is-me" shit, Courtney, all right?
该做的我已做了 轮到你想办法照顾她了
I did my time. It's time for you to step your shit up.
对吧 - 去你的圣人加比
How about that? - Fucking Saint Gaby.
你还要我为过去付出多少代价
How long are you gonna make me pay for the past?
你若是继续批评我的过去 我们很快就会互相憎恨
'Cause there's only so much shit I can eat before we start hating each other.
但 嘿 也许这就是你想要的
But hey, maybe that's what you want.
嗨 考特尼 - 去你的两巨人
Hey, Courtney. - Fucking giants.
嗨 大鸟 代我向小鸟问好
Hey, Big Bird. Say hey to Little Bird for me.
一定 - 好
You got it. - Okay.
她叫艾丽丝“小鸟” 所以...
She calls Alice "Little Bird," so...
嘿 发生什么事了 还是老问题
Hey, what's going on? Same old stuff?
你想谈谈吗
You wanna to talk about it?
想啊 我很想和我亲爱的 老朋友吉米谈谈这事
Oh, yeah. I would love to talk about it with my dear old friend Jimmy.
但那次的谈论我们搞砸了 记得吗
But we fucked that up, remember?
你在等我回答吗 我以为你会气冲冲走掉
Are you waiting for me to answer? I thought you were gonna storm out.
不 我确实想走 但刚记起 我在烤我的英式松饼 所以...
No, I was. I just remembered I had my English muffin toasting, so...
好了 - 是的
There you go. - Yeah.
让开
Move.
好的 保罗
All right, Paul.
这做法太愚蠢了 明明没人却大声说话
This is so dumb, talking to no one out loud.
放马过来
Bring it on.
你说不想接受采访是什么意思
What do you mean you don't want to do it anymore?
什么原因 因为你是个巨婴吗
Why? Is it 'cause you're a giant fucking baby?
也许是我的错 因为我那次 让你用了德雷克的豪华马桶
Maybe it's my fault 'cause I let you use Derek's fancy toilet that one time.
你可能认为我们很有钱 但我们没有
You probably think we shit money but we don't.
事实上 我再也不上大号♥了
In fact, I don't do number two at all anymore.
我用意志力忍♥住了
I stopped it with willpower.
你根本不懂 你这高头大马的懦夫
Something that you know nothing about, you giant chickenshit!
你说不想接受采访 是什么意思 什么原因
What do you mean you don't want to do it anymore? Why?
你知道吗 其实真没事 我们取消采访吧
You know what? Actually, it's okay. Let's just cancel.
真的
Really?
我发现他称他的博客为“吃货王子”
I found out that he calls his blog Bite in Shining Armor,
所以我挺确定我已经讨厌他了
so I'm pretty sure I already hate him.
谢谢你 莉兹 感激
Thank you, Liz. I appreciate it.
为了你 什么都行
Anything for you.
我超爱这辆餐车 它对我来说意义重大
I love this truck and it really means so much to me.
我要给你这个
I have this for you.
一块石头 我的天啊
A rock. Holy shit.
是我最喜欢的其中一块
It's one of my favorites.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表