剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
好了 嗨 - 我需要帮助
Okay, hi. - I need help.
等你准备好 你就会停止跟吉米上♥床♥ 帮我说句话 布莱恩
You'll stop fucking Jimmy when you're ready. Back me up, Brian.
是的 坦白说
Yeah. Honestly,
我主要想的是 为何没人告诉我你和吉米上♥床♥了
the main thing I think is how come no one told me you were fucking Jimmy?
什么 我们的吉米 不 真恶心
What? Our Jimmy? No. Gross.
我想我能想象 - 没错
I guess I could see it. - Yeah.
什么时候开始的
How long has this been going on?
就他在你的订婚派对上吐了一身之后
Since he puked all over himself at your engagement party.
没错 订婚派对 - 从我订婚的那天起
Yeah, engagement party. - Since my engagement?
你知道吗 去他的吉米居然没告诉我
You know what? Fuck Jimmy for not telling me.
还有你 加比
And fuck you, Gaby.
也包括你 莉兹
Fuck you too, Liz.
去他的救援犬 没错 去他的远足
Fuck rescue dogs. That's right. Fuck hiking.
去你的发带
Fuck that headband.
其实我喜欢这发带
Actually, I like that headband.
他应该是我最好的朋友
He's supposed to be my best friend.
我最好的朋友
My best friend!
去你们所有人
Fuck all of you!
去你的红T恤 还有这紧身裤 去你的这整座山
Fuck you, red shirt. You too, leggings. Fuck this whole mountain!
说实话 这让一切都值了
Honestly, that made it all worth it.
同意 想找找石头吗 - 不想
Agreed. Do you wanna look for rocks? - No.
考车不太顺利
Test didn't go great.
她撞翻了几个锥标 还刮了一个邮筒
She knocked over a few cones and she scraped a mailbox.
可那些笨蛋还是让我及格了
And those dummies passed me anyway!
太好了 恭喜你
Yes! Congratulations.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我放下东西 然后一起去庆祝
I'm gonna dump my stuff and we'll celebrate.
无论要上哪 都由我来开车 而且开你的车
Wherever we go, I'm driving. And I'm taking your car.
没问题
You got it.
说到车 你还记得 你妈妈在车里发生的那件事吗
Speaking of cars, do you remember what happened to your mom in one?
该死的
Goddamn it!
你说什么 - 很抱歉
What? - I'm sorry.
我...一直在找机会提起这事 不该以这方式
I was... I've been trying to find a way in. That was not it.
亲爱的 你妈妈车祸中的对方司机
Sweetie, the other driver from your mom's accident
来我办公室了
came to my office.
我的天啊 什么时候的事
Holy shit. When?
上周 而你现在才告诉我
Last week. Last week? And you're just telling me now?
对不起
I'm sorry.
他来干什么
What did he want?
不晓得 可能想跟我谈谈 都不重要
I don't know. To talk, probably. It doesn't matter.
我叫他离开 他就走了
I told him to leave and then he did.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
应该吧 我不晓得
I guess. I don't know.
我也一样 - 是的
Same here. - Yeah.
你想谈谈这事吗
You wanna talk about it?
不 还不想 但真的很高兴你把这事告诉我
No, not yet. But I'm really glad you told me.
好的 还挺自然流畅的
Yeah. Pretty smooth.
好了 我去准备一下 - 好的 我爱你
Okay, I'm gonna go get ready. - Okay. I love you.
“说到车”
"Speaking of cars"?
德雷克 我要怎么做...
Derek, what do I have to do
才能让你不再窥探我
to get you to stop spying on me?
应该是搬家吧
Probably move.
诊 疗 中
第二季第二集
他闭关出来了 我的兄弟
He emerges from his cave. My man.
亲爱的 你还好吧
You okay, sweetie?
我没法不想艾丽丝
I can't stop thinking about Alice.
我... - 这是一种情感上的痛苦
I... - It's an emotional pain,
但我全身都很疼
but my whole body hurts.
宝宝 我懂 我爱你 - 爱你
Oh, Bubba, I get it. I love you. - Love you.
太爱抱怨了 我们还得忍♥受这多久
So whiny. How long do we have to live like this?
妈 - 亲爱的 什么事
Mom? - Yeah, sweetie?
能给我做点法式吐司吗
Could you make me French toast?
马上就来
Coming right up.
没有比他更糟的了 杀了我吧
He's the worst. Kill me now.
你真是个好妈妈
You are such a good mom.
老兄 去给我们做吐司啊 - 马上就来
Dude, go make us French toast. - Coming right up.
嘿 我约了萨默一起吃早午餐 我说过由你付钱的
Hey, I'm going to brunch with Summer. I said you'd pay for it
因为你对昨天的怪异行为感到内疚
because you felt guilty about being weird yesterday.
说得没错
You're correct.
我们要吃的可不是1980年代的早午餐
We're not going to brunch in the '80s.
怪异并不便宜 好吧 - 谢谢
Being weird is expensive. Okay. - Thank you.
你要开车去吗 - 不 不用
You wanna take the car? - No. I'm good.
确定 好的
Really? Okay.
我知道我的话带给你很大的震撼 所以如果我总查看你的状况 别生气
I know I dropped a bomb on you so don't be mad if I keep checking in.
行 但你不会如影随形 对吧
Fine. But you're not gonna be, like, my shadow, right?
不会
No.
上车吧 辣妹
Get in, hottie.
嗨 吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
叫我拉德先生也行
Or Mr. Laird.
知道了 姐妹团的大佬
You got it, pimp.
叫我吉米就好
Jimmy's fine.
(卡津巡洋舰)
下一个
Next.
嗨 我要一份虾仁三文治和一杯甜茶
Hi, I'll have a shrimp po'boy and a sweet tea.
我要和他点一样的 但先做我的
I'll have the same order as his, but mine first.
这餐车是他出钱买♥♥的
He funded the truck,
所以他享有终身的免排队特权
so he gets lifetime front-of-the-line privileges.
就像快速通行证一样 但是为德雷克而设 我就是德雷克
It's like a FastPass, but for Dereks. I'm Derek.
好的
Okay.
你知道吗 我今天在买♥♥咖啡时
You know what? Today, when I was getting coffee,
遇到了一个美食博主
I met a food blogger
不知怎么的 我并没说出 那不是份真正的职业
and somehow I kept my mouth shut about how that's not a real job,
因为它确实不是
because it's not.
但他想写一篇关于 我们餐车的报道 所以还真不错
But he wants to do a write-up on our truck. So, pretty great.
是啊 太棒了
Yeah. Really great.
我不想出现在博客文章里
I don't wanna be in a blog.
老天 你能等我们坐下再说吗
Christ. Can you wait till we sit down?
保罗 我跟艾丽丝说了 一切顺利
Paul, I told Alice. It went well.
我们会挂条“年度最佳父亲”的横幅
We'll hang a banner. "Father of the year."
这家伙据说想写我曾是退伍军人的事
Apparently, this guy wants to write about me being a vet.
我不想自己任何有关当兵的事被报道
I don't want any of that soldier-boy shit.
我想让这辆餐车成为我的全新开始
I want this truck to feel like a fresh start.
那就别接受采访 直接告诉那可怕的邻居女士就行了
Then don't do the interview. Just tell scary neighbor lady.
她叫莉兹
Liz.
不要将她人性化
Don't humanize her.
她有时的确让人招架不住 - 是的
She can be a lot. - Yeah.
但她为我做了那么多 我不想显得忘恩负义
But she's done so much for me. I don't want to seem ungrateful.
你在写什么
What you writing?
医生该写的
Doctor shit.
这是你的处事模式
This is your pattern.
你避开艰难的对话 因为对话过程会让你感觉痛苦
You avoid hard conversations 'cause they can be painful.
你这表现就跟上周
This is the same stuff that came up last week
我们谈论你父亲时一样
when we were talking about your dad.
我并没回避我爸
I'm not avoiding my dad.
是吗 那你最后一次 和他说话是什么时候
Yeah? When's the last time you talked to him?
他可知道你有辆餐车的事 他知道你住在哪里吗
Does he know you have a food truck? Does he know where you live?
我们还是继续莉兹的话题吧 - 好的
Let's stay on Liz. - Okay.
早知不该告诉她我愿意接受采访 如果现在反悔 她可能会生气
I should have never told her I'd do this. If I back out now, she might get pissed.
听着 我们有充分的理由 来教你如何面对痛苦
Look, we got a huge incentive here to teach you how to face pain.
只有不再回避痛苦 你才能自我感觉良好
You can't feel good about yourself if you avoid it.
我这有个方法 可能会有所帮助
I've got a tool for that. Could help.
这方法叫做“欲望的逆转”
It's called "Reversal of Desire."
听起来像部尼古拉斯凯奇 主演的色情惊悚片
Sounds like an erotic thriller starring Nic Cage.
的确
It does.
来吧 把眼睛闭上
Come on. Close your eyes.
当真
Seriously?
想象一下你和莉兹的对话 你最怕的结果是什么
Visualize your worst fear of how the conversation with Liz could go.
把痛苦想象成一朵云 出现在你面前
See the pain appear before you like a cloud.
不要逃避 而是走向它 走向那痛苦
Instead of running from it, move forward, towards the pain.
说出“放马过来 我喜欢痛苦”
Say, "Bring it on. I love pain."
最后 那朵云会把你“回吐”在阳光里
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表