剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
You didn't really do anything-- - I don't care. I'm counting it.
诊 疗 中
第二季第三集
简直糟透了
This is so fucked.
毁了别人的生活都不会受到惩罚
I mean, there's no punishment for ruining another human being's life?
我罪有应得
I deserve to be punished.
不 你没罪
No, you don't.
我觉得你姐说得对 格蕾丝
I agree with your sister, Grace.
听着 你真正需要做的是...
Look, what you really need to do is--
请不要再说什么 “自我原谅”之类的废话了
Please don't start again with this "forgive myself" bullshit.
我知道你认为我想这么说
I know you think that's where I was headed,
但我...的确想这么说
but it was. That's where I was headed.
听我说 格蕾丝
Listen, Grace.
我知道这需要时间 但你会原谅自己的
I know it's gonna take time, but you will forgive yourself.
不 我不会
No, I won't.
因为每次我闭上眼睛 就会想象他摔下悬崖的样子
Because every time I close my eyes, I picture the way he looked after he fell.
他的腿像围巾一样地缠在他脖子上
His legs were, like, wrapped around his neck like a scarf.
很痛但温暖
Painful but cozy.
别帮忙
Stop helping.
格蕾丝 继续待在这里对你的身心不利
Grace, it's not healthy for you to stay here.
跟珍妮回温哥华去吧
Just go back to Vancouver with Jennie.
但我没法这么做 因为我的东西都在唐尼家
But I can't do that because all my stuff is at Donny's.
布莱恩会帮你去他家拿
Brian will get your stuff.
我去
I will?
你说你得去找他签离婚协议
You said you had to go get him to sign the divorce papers.
没错 而他签署一份文件的时间
True. In the time it takes him to sign a paper,
应该足够我“打包”一个女人的一生
I should be able to pack up a woman's entire life.
如果你愿意这么做 我就让你扔掉
If you do this, I will let you throw away
我三件你讨厌的衣服
three items of clothing of mine that you hate.
成交 把这件毛衣脱了
Deal. Take off that sweater.
这毛衣是我爸给我的
My dad gave me this sweater.
因为他意识到它有多难看
Because he realized how ugly it was?
因为他死了 - 不可能
Because he died. - No, he didn't.
格蕾丝 我们会帮你解决这事的
Grace. We're gonna get you through this.
好的
Okay.
这裤子也得扔
Pants too.
嗨 保罗
Hey, Paul.
嗨 加比 - 嗨 加比
Hey, Gaby. - Hey, Gaby.
别跟我说嗨
Nope.
你们不再是性♥伴♥侣♥了 令人震惊
You stopped sleeping together. Shocker.
我本来赌你们会睡一辈子呢
With you two, my money was on forever.
我希望你们能以礼相待
I expect you to be civil.
你想喝点咖啡吗 - 去死吧 你个大傻♥逼♥
Would you like some coffee? - Suck my dick, you big dumb bitch.
她不遵守规矩 保罗
She's not following the rules, Paul.
嗨 猛♥男♥
Hey, sexy.
想买♥♥些药吗
Do you want to buy some drugs?
我只能用我的肉体来支付
I can only pay with my body.
我觉得你是故意忘了
You know, I feel like you forgot these on purpose.
既然都来了 也许我应该切换到
Since I'm here, maybe I should just shift into neurologist mode
神经科医生的模式 确保你没乱吃东西
and make sure that you're eating right.
就这模式 姑娘 样子太迷人了
Get that mode, girl. That is so hot.
那冰淇淋不是我的 是吉米的
That's not my ice cream. That's Jimmy's.
不 不是我的
No, it's not.
看吧 烂兄弟 从不帮你打掩护
See? Bad dude. Never has your back.
扔了它
Into the garbage.
我得走了
I gotta run.
你明天还会去见艾略特吗
You still okay to meet Elliot tomorrow?
会 我准备好了 - 好的
Yeah, I'm ready. - Okay.
艾略特是谁啊
Who's Elliot?
她的丈夫 - 糟糕
Her husband. - Oh, damn.
你还真滥交
You little hussy.
你是要去他坟前祭拜 还是...
Are you going to visit his grave or...
不 吉米 不是所有人的配偶都死了
No, Jimmy. Not everyone's spouse is dead.
我的天啊 不会是三人行吧
Oh, my gosh. Is this like a throuple sitch?
如果不是 你们要找个 高个儿性感的黑人第三者吗
'Cause if not, you guys looking for a tall, Black, sexy third?
拜托
Please.
他得了老年痴呆症
He's got dementia.
住在一家护理机构里
He lives in a care facility.
太不容易了 保罗
That's a lot, Paul.
如果你需要我 我随时都在
Just know I'm here if you need me.
天啊 原来你还会考虑别人的感受
Wow. So you can consider other people's feelings.
和睦相处 - 没问题 保罗
Play nice. - No problem, Paul.
她又来了 保罗
She's doing it again, Paul.
成熟点 吉米
Grow up, Jimmy.
成熟点 吉米
Grow up, Jimmy.
现在她在用舞蹈嘲弄我
Well, now she's taunting me with dance.
你若不想跳舞 就别跟人睡到中午
You don't want the dance, keep it in your pants.
还挺押韵的
That's a good rhyme.
该死
Damn.
看看这卷发
Look at all those curls.
就像是两个卷心菜娃娃在接吻
It's like watching two Cabbage Patch Dolls going at it.
嗨 埃文斯医生
Hey, Dr. Evans.
不好意思 他是接吻高手 - 没事
Sorry. He's a kisser. - All right.
康纳似乎振作得太快了
Connor seems to have bounced back really quickly.
真不敢相信他亲那个女孩所使的劲儿
I can't believe how hard he's tonguing that girl down.
莉兹允许他在家里做♥爱♥
Liz lets him fuck here.
别紧张 我跟萨默的妈妈谈过了 她没意见
Chill out. I spoke to Summer's mom, she's fine with it.
我爸绝对不会允许我这么做的
My dad would have never let me do that.
天啊 白人太开放了
God, white people are wild.
对了 很高兴今天见到他
You know, it was nice meeting him today by the way.
可惜他是在午餐高峰时段之后来的
It's too bad he came after the lunch rush.
没能看到我们的生意有多好
Didn't get to see us killing it.
不如明天 我们把餐车
How about tomorrow, we just take the truck
开到他工作的地方 - 好主意
and go to where he works? - Yeah, cool.
嘿 各位 我爸想知道 他能不能过来找你们
Hey, guys. My dad wants to know if he can come over and hang?
不能 他破坏了团队的氛围
No, he fucks up group dynamics.
好 知道了
Okay, yeah.
天啊
Aw, man.
我想我去散个步吧
I think I'm just gonna go for a little walk.
你也不许和他混在一起 德列车
You can't hang out with his ass either, D-Train.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
天啊
Aw, man.
听着 唐尼的脾气既暴躁且阴晴不定
Listen, Donny is violent and unpredictable.
所以我们得“快进快出”
So, let's just get in and out.
所以 你现在能够 告诉别人“进出”的事了
So, now you have no problem telling people about going in and out.
朋友之间应该互相告诉对方他们和谁上♥床♥
Friends are supposed to tell each other who they're sleeping with.
我在“找我老二”应用上 分享了我的位置啊
I shared my location on the Find My Dick app.
按理说 它会在我每次 上别人时 让你的手♥机♥响的
It's supposed to make your phone buzz every time I climb onto someone.
好了 别再假装你做♥爱♥时是“上方”了
Okay. Quit pretending you're a top.
你们两个白♥痴♥想干吗
What do you two fuck nuts want?
我们是来拿格蕾丝的东西
We're here to get Grace's stuff,
并需要你签离婚协议书
and we need you to sign the divorce papers.
好 但我觉得今天是没这可能了
Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen today.
让我问问我的新护士
Let me check with my new nurse.
宝贝
Babe?
格蕾丝 你为什么会在这里
Grace, what the hell are you doing here?
我本来想打给你的... - 叫你们滚蛋 别再回来
I was gonna call you-- - To say fuck off and don't come back.
对不起 谢谢你们为我做的一切
Sorry. Thank you for everything--
别开口 - 当别人不告诉你实情时 感觉很糟糕
Don't. - Sucks when people don't tell you stuff,
对吧 - 布莱恩
doesn't it? - Brian.
还有 我有时是上方 只是容易累
And sometimes I'm a top. I just get tired.
嗨 帅哥
Hi, handsome.
要是你不记得我也没关系
It's okay if you don't remember me.
先生 你是我真正爱过的第一个男人
You, sir, are the first man that I ever really loved.
我想让你会会我的第二个
And I want you to meet the second.
你好 艾略特
Hey there, Elliot.
嗨
Hi.
我想告诉你 我非常感激你 允许我和你太太在一起
I want to tell you how much I appreciate your letting me date your wife.
我希望我能说我只是单纯...
I wish I could say that my intentions were pure--
好了 我觉得够了
Okay. I think that's enough.
我可以陪你坐一会儿吗
Is it okay if I sit for a minute?
我是朱莉
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表