剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
The first nod only covered the first group.
行
Right.
好的 还有其他人吗
Okay. Anybody else?
还有几个
Couple people.
我妹... - 好的
My sister-- - Right.
艾丽丝的小伙伴萨默
Alice's little friend Summer.
一个曾经跟我前男友约会的画廊酷小妞
This cool art gallery chick that used to date my ex
她后来发现他人品很差
until she realized that he sucked.
当然 必须得邀请她 - 对
You have to invite her, obviously. - I did.
她有种超酷的气质
I mean, she's got a really sick and cool vibe.
你究竟有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我还以为我们谈得很不错呢
Like, I thought we had something good going.
说得对 应该让你来 - 不 别...
You're right, you should come. - No, don't...
是...我的问题 - ...别这样
That was... I'm being weird. - ...don't do that.
太令人难受了 - 我懂
That sucks. - I know.
很抱歉 就是 我...
I'm sorry. It's just that, like, I...
每次一想到要接受你 我就会慌
Every time I think about letting you in, I panic
然后就会莫名其妙地抗拒
and then I shut down and I don't know why.
你没事吧 - 没事
You okay? - Yeah.
对 我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
因为有问题的那个不是我
'Cause I'm not the one who's fucked up.
这是句很好的台词 你应该说完后转身就走
That's a really good line. You should've walked out on that.
对 我只是想等等 让这句话的分量再重一点
Yeah, I was just waiting to make it land more.
成功了
It worked.
可找到你了
There you are.
布莱恩和查理成功领养了宝宝
Brian and Charlie got their baby.
我们要一起去沙包酒吧庆祝
We're all going out to the Cornhole Bar to celebrate.
太好了
That's great.
好的 我们在那里见
Okay, I'll meet you there.
好 - 好
Cool. - Cool.
天啊 嗨 好久不见
Wow, hey, a long time.
有什么事
What's up?
我不晓得 就拨了你的号♥码
I don't know. Just dialed.
你今晚有什么节目吗
What are you up to tonight?
吉米 我不再约会了
Oh, Jimmy, I don't do that anymore.
我也许能找到愿意约会的好女孩
I could probably find some nice girls who do.
给我几分钟时间 然后给我回电
Give me a few minutes and call me back.
但吉米 我真的希望你别回电
But, Jimmy, I really hope you don't.
(逃亡者酒馆 创立于1998年)
And if that isn't enough,
如果这还不够...
she's gorgeous.
她美如天仙
I'm going to be the proud father of a baby with beautiful bone structure.
我的宝宝拥有美丽骨架 我会是他的自豪爸爸
我喜欢 - 重要的事得先做
I like that. - Priorities definitely in place.
我要把宝宝变成餐车的吉祥物
I am going to turn the baby into the truck's mascot
把他打扮成一只小虾
and dress it up like a little shrimp.
太好了
Oh, yes.
我明白 真是个好主意
I hear you. That's really good.
看来小虾宝宝的建议通过了
I think we approve of tiny shrimp baby.
太好了 - 我想为世界上
Yes. - I'd like to give a toast
最性感的两位爸爸干杯
to the hottest dads in the world.
谢谢
Thank you.
请重复一遍
Please say that again.
赞成
True that.
你没事吧
You okay?
若想发泄情绪 请随意
Feel free to get sloppy.
别这样 宝贝 我爱你
Come on, baby. I love you.
沙包
Cornhole!
我等不及要告诉我的宝宝这是我开的先河
I can't wait to tell my baby that I started that.
才不是
You didn't start that.
不 是我开的
Yes, I did. I started that.
是我发明的 - 沙包不是你发明的
I invented it! - You did not invent cornhole!
(嗨 吉米 你要来吗 )
别挡路
Get out of the way!
滚开
Fuck off!
喂
Hey.
是我
It's me.
嗨
Hey.
都说了你会打给我
I told you you'd call.
保罗 我很不好
I'm not okay, Paul.
别这样...
Come on. Come on.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表