剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你不说话了
You're not talking.
我很开心
I'm happy.
谢谢你 莉兹
Thank you, Liz.
好了 让我独处一会儿
Okay, now get away from me for a few minutes.
我要进餐车里
I'm gonna go in the truck.
从现在起 你来搞这告示牌 好吗 我的手指都被它夹疼了
Will you do the sign from now on? It pinches my fingers.
拜托了 - 遵命 女士
Please. - Yes, ma'am.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我要出去 能把车钥匙给我吗 - 好的
I'm going out. Can I get the keys? - Yeah.
把车钥匙交给我宝贝女儿
Giving my little girl the keys, huh?
希望你能把钥匙扔给我
I'd love if you could throw me those
别试图把这事搞成某个父女的亲密时刻
without trying to make some father-daughter moment out of this.
觉得你做得到吗 - 我知道做不到
You think you can? - I know I can't.
好吧 - 但你有得选
Okay. - You get to choose though,
要嘛 是我拍下你拿钥匙的视频
between me taking a video of you catching the keys
要嘛就给你来个紧紧 意义深长的拥抱
or a tight hug of meaningful length.
拿出手♥机♥吧 - 太好了 我就希望你选这个
Get your phone out. - Yes, that's the one I wanted.
紧紧的拥抱是我逆向心理的战术 好了
I did hug arms as reverse psychology. Okay.
好的 - 我一会儿会给视频配上音乐 然后...
Okay. - I'm gonna set this to music later and--
现在拍 好的 - 是的
We're going now? Okay. - Yeah.
开始
Action.
你想我怎么做 - 再问我要一次钥匙
What do you want me to do? - Ask for the keys again.
对...
Right, right.
嗨 爸 可以把车钥匙给我吗
Hey, Dad, can I have the keys, please?
当然可以 给 女儿
Sure. Here you go, kiddo.
太好了
Yes!
然后 “卡”
And cut.
我用慢镜头拍的 - 好的
That was in slow motion... - Okay.
所以一定很好看
...so it's gonna be pretty cool.
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
嘿 能帮我个忙吗 小心驾车
Hey, can you do me a favor? Just be so careful out there.
知道了 姐妹团的大佬
You got it, pimp.
艾丽丝 好吗 - 嗨
What up, Alice? - Hey.
唷 - 嗨 哥们 还好吗
Yo. - Hey, man. How you doing?
痛苦让我获得自♥由♥
Pain sets me free.
这么说 很好 - 再好不过了 吉米
So, good? - Real good, Jimmy.
该死
Fuck.
喂 我打来是想告诉你 肖恩看起来状态非常好
Hey. I'm calling to tell you that Sean seems to be doing great.
所以 是的 你是对的
So yeah. You were right.
我当然是对的 我总是对的 这可是我的工作
Of course I'm right. I'm always right. That's what I do.
也许...哪天我说对了
Well, maybe... Maybe someday when I'm right about something,
你也能赞扬赞扬我
you could give me a little credit, huh?
敢于做梦 吉波
Dare to dream, Jimbo.
晚安 保罗
Good night, Paul.
嗨 雷
Hey, Ray.
嗨 他来了
Hey, there he is.
给我来杯淡色艾尔 好吗
Give me an IPA, will you?
对了 你是在哪儿出生的
So, where were you born?
你知道我的一切 我得尽快了解你
You know everything about me. I gotta catch up.
康涅狄格州的达里安
Darien, Connecticut.
你有几个孩子
How many kids do you have?
你来干吗
What are you doing here?
听我说 我尊重你的底线 但不代表我们不能做朋友
Listen, I respect your boundaries. Doesn't mean I can't be a friend.
听着 我们都了解你妹这个人 过一阵就没事了
Look, we both know how it goes with your sister. It always blows over.
但在那之前 对 我给你做了个爱心包
But until then, yeah, I made you a little care package.
一些你最喜欢的东西 有浴盐
Some of your favorite things. There's a bath bomb,
有上好的龙舌兰酒
there's some good tequila,
还有你喜欢的 吃起来像棉花糖的葡萄
and there's those grapes you love that taste like cotton candy.
他们是怎么做到的
How do they do it?
就像葡萄和棉花糖嫁接 创造了奇迹
It's like grapes and the cotton candy and then it's like what?
就是圣诞奇迹 - 还真是
It's a Christmas miracle. - It really is.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 去你的
Hey, fuck you.
去我的 - 对
Fuck me? - Yeah.
我根本没动 是你靠过来吻我的
I didn't even move. You leaned in to kiss me.
是的 但你布好局让我亲你
Yeah, but you were gonna let me kiss you.
我压根不知道现在是什么情况
You know, I don't even know what's happening right now.
我只是带了一袋爱心包过来
I just came over here with a bag of treats.
没别的目的 所以... - 是吗
No other intentions, so... - You did?
你带了一袋爱心包过来 没别的目的
You came over with a bag of tweets and no other intentions?
给我看内♥裤♥
Show me your underwear.
你说什么 - 给我看
Excuse me? - Show me.
你听到了 你穿的是那条红色内♥裤♥ 那条我喜欢的做♥爱♥内♥裤♥
You heard me. You wearing the red stuff? The sex boxers I like?
马上给我看看你的内♥裤♥
Show me your fucking underwear.
我不会给你看我的贴身衣物
I am not going to show you my undergarment.
为什么呢 做贼心虚吗
Well, why not? You have something to hide?
给我看看你的贴身衣物 - 你知道吗
Show me your undergarment. - You know what?
这太奇怪了 - 给我看你的贴身衣物
This is getting weird. - Show me your undergarment.
加比 这太奇怪了 我要走了
Gaby, this is getting weird. I'm gonna leave.
不 是你搞出来的 - 我要走了
No, you made it weird. - I'm gonna leave.
其实是你搞出来的 - 嘿 别
Actually, you made it weird. - Hey, no.
给我看你的内♥裤♥ - 嘿 不...
Let me see your underwear. - No. Hey. No.
我不同意 不行 - 给我看你的内♥裤♥ 让我看看
I do not consent. No. - Show me your underwear. Let me see.
让我看 - 你的力气怎么这么大
Let me see it! - How are you so fucking strong?
快给我看...
Show me! Show me!
快给我看你的内♥裤♥ - 放开我 别再说了
Show me your underwear. - Release me. Stop saying it.
别再说了 不 我不会给你看的 - 给我看你的内♥裤♥
Stop saying it! No! I will not! - Show me your underwear!
对吧
Yeah.
好吧
Fine.
但 是你主动靠近我的
But you're the one who made a move on me.
我没做错什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
不 你有 因为你心里清楚
Yeah, you did because you knew.
我清楚什么 - 不是吧 你要逼我说出来吗
I knew what? - Really? You gonna make me say it?
吉米 你知道我对你有感觉 好吗
Jimmy. You knew I caught feelings, all right?
但你实在太自私了 还是不停地想跟我做♥爱♥ 对吧
But you're so fucking selfish, you just kept fucking me anyway, right?
是吧 承认吧
Yeah? Just admit it.
是的
Yeah.
滚出我的家
Get the fuck out of my house.
别这样 - 给我滚
Don't do this. - Get the fuck out.
好的
Okay.
滚
Go.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
去死吧 老兄
Fuck you, man.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表