剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
当心 女士们 我来了 - 我的天
Look out, ladies! Coming through. - Jesus Christ.
来吧 开始了 - 好
Come on. Here we go. - Okay.
大衣 帮我脱掉 - 什么
Coat. Get it off. - What?
好吧 我不知道自己在干吗 但我知道这是没必要的
All right, I don't know what I'm doing, but I know it doesn't take all this.
这只鸟会让一切都显得有必要
This bird looks like it's gonna take all this.
天啊
Oh, God.
这块真好看 - 是的
That's such a good one. - Yeah.
既然我们全都是岩石盟约的一份子了
So now that we're all in the Covenant of the Rock,
有带暗号♥的握手吗
is there a secret handshake?
他在搞破坏
He's ruining it.
就给他来一个吧
Just give him a secret handshake.
来吧 就这样握着 然后打个响指
Come on. It'll just be this with a snap.
我讨厌这样
I hate that!
好的 别激动 莉兹
Okay, easy, Liz.
嗨 朱莉 - 嗨 亲爱的
Hey, Julie. - Hi, honey.
嗨 保罗
Hi, Paul.
我是被胁迫来的
I'm here under duress.
别这么说嘛 你穿着运动裤
Stop saying that. You got your sweatpants on.
没人注意时 你还是可以挠你的蛋蛋
You can still scratch your balls when no one's looking.
我才不管有没有人在看
I don't care if anybody's looking or not.
还有你 你这个叛徒
And you, you Judas.
你知道她要绑♥架♥我 却一声不吭
You knew that she was gonna abduct me, and you said nothing?
嘿 朋友 你如果没来 我就根本不会被邀请
Hey, pal, if you're not here, I'm not even invited.
还有 别用那只手去拿芝士
And don't touch the cheese with that hand.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody.
在自助餐开始之前 我想先宣布一件事
Before we start the buffet, I just wanna make one quick announcement.
莉兹 什么事
Yes, Liz?
为什么阿利亚会和你一起在厨房♥里
Why is Aliyah in the kitchen with you?
你别吃醋 好吗
You're okay, all right?
大家感恩节快乐 这是个关于团聚的节日
Happy Thanksgiving. This holiday is all about togetherness.
不行 - 好的
No. - Okay.
所以 我希望你们这些孩子们都把手♥机♥
So, I'd like all you kids to put your cell phones
放进这个篮子里 好吗
in this damn basket, all right?
嘿 你是马修 对吧 - 对
Hey, you're Matthew, right? - Yeah.
你几岁 - 23
How old are you? - Twenty-three.
是24 - 24
Twenty-four. - Twenty-four.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
我挑了个聪明的
I got the smart one.
天啊 好的 我一定要你把手♥机♥放进这里
Wow. Okay, I really need you to put your phone in here.
被抓包了
Busted.
嗨 布莱恩 - 什么事
Hey, Brian. - Yeah, what's up?
我们商量过了 恐怕你得把手♥机♥交出来
We all spoke, and I'm afraid you're gonna have to cough that up.
什么 - 是的
What? - Yes.
不 太荒谬了
No! This is ridiculous.
你们都这么“小看我”
Do you all think so little of me?
交出来就是了
Just fucking do it.
为何在看家具 - 对 我想买♥♥
Why are you on Wayfair? - Yeah. I wanted to get
你那可爱的沙发脚凳
that cute ottoman that you have.
谢谢 但把手♥机♥放进这里 - 好啦 抱歉
Thank you. Put your phone in here. - Okay. I'm sorry.
好了 用餐时间到了 保罗 你来开个头
All right, it's time to eat. Paul, do you wanna do the honors?
大家就来吃吧
Let's just fucking do it.
太好了... - 好的 来吃吧
Great. Perfect. - Okay, here we go.
吃甜点时再跟你谈 - 我懂 但...
We're gonna get private time at dessert. - I know, but--
我们该吃点馅派 好 - 对 我保证
We should have some pie. Okay. - Yes, I promise.
嘿
Hey.
给 我没舔过 - 谢谢 我不要
Here, I didn't lick this one. - Thank you. I don't want it.
好的 行 谢谢 - 谢谢
Uh-huh. All right, thank you. - Thank you.
(火鸡节快乐)
(你也一样 我很开心 这是火鸡 )
(差不多)
嘿 轮到你了 来吧 - 稍等
Hey, it's your turn. Come on. - One sec.
这就对了 爱你 - 谢谢 我爱你
And there it is. Love you. - Thank you. I love you.
嘿 能把那个递给我吗 - 当然
Hey, can you hand me that? - Sure.
谢了
Thanks.
他为何今天还要我们开门营业
Why the hell did he make us open today?
只有一个顾客上门 可他们订了50份火鸡三文治
We've had, like, one customer, and they ordered 50 turkey sandwiches.
可不是
Yeah, right?
待会儿你究竟要我几点到你那里
What time exactly do you want me to come round later?
因为我做的布丁需要一定的时间来烹煮
'Cause this pudding takes a very specific amount of time to cook,
只要煮超过一分钟 就硬得没法吃了
and if it's one minute over, it's a brick.
对 关于这个...
Yeah, about that...
该死
Fuck.
是这样的 我跟朋友们说了你要来 然后...
So, I told some of my friends you were coming, and...
你从没告诉我你酒驾撞死了人
You never told me that you got drunk and murdered someone.
所以 我觉得你要是来了可能会怪怪的
And so, now, I think that it just might be, like, weird for you to be there.
没关系
It's okay.
不好意思 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
没事
Don't be.
我理解
I understand.
真该死
Shit, man.
听我说 路易斯 我...
Look, Louis, I--
不如你走吧 我来...
Why don't you go, and I'll...
我来关店
I'll lock up.
好吧
All right.
嘿
Hey.
感恩节快乐 兄弟
Happy Thanksgiving, man.
你也一样
You too.
敬厨师一杯
Cheers to the chef.
敬肖恩
To Sean!
就知道 - 对
I knew it. - Yeah.
别
No.
好的 我们的妈今天来不了
Okay, our mom couldn't make it today,
但我想继承她最喜欢的传统之一
but I would like to carry on one of her favorite traditions.
所以 让我们轮流来说说 各自觉得感恩的人和事吧
So, let's go around the room and everybody say what they're thankful for.
谁想先开始
Who wants to start?
我首先想说 我为豪尔赫 能来到我们家而觉得非常感恩
First of all, I wanna say how thankful I am to welcome Jorge into our home,
但是 妈 你得控制点
but, Mom, you have to calm down.
但你看看他 多帅啊
But look how cute he is.
我就是没法不帅 兄弟
I just can't turn it off, bro.
但最重要的是
But most of all,
我想说我们一家又在一起了 这让我多么心存感激
I wanna say how grateful I am that we're all together again.
这对我来说意义非常重大
It means so much to me.
我也很爱你 爸
Love you too, Dad.
我为我的家人而感恩
I'm thankful for my family.
我也一样
Me too.
就是你们所有人
That's all of you guys.
为我的丈夫而感恩
For my husband.
为我太太而感恩
For my wife.
不是吧
Hello?
当真 - 搞什么
Seriously? - What the fuck?
什么意思 - 好吧
What the heck? - Fine.
也感恩有这三个儿子 - 对
For our boys too. - Yeah.
说实话 能加入 这个大家庭我已经很感恩了
I'm thankful to just be included, honestly.
她说了我要说的
She took mine.
但说真的 对于能受邀请 我非常感恩
But, seriously, I am very thankful to have been included.
我要感恩有这个姐姐
I'm thankful for my sister.
感恩有一位新的帅室友
For my handsome new roommate.
感恩下一个感恩节 我们都会为人父了
That next Thanksgiving, we'll both be dads.
感恩...
That...
保罗吃完火鸡腿了
Paul's done with that turkey leg.
感恩我能来这里 而不是在该死的莫伦戈
That I get to be here and not at fucking Morongo.
好
Okay.
轮到我了吧
I guess it's my turn.
轮到你做什么
Your turn for what?
嗨 抱歉 迟到了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
没事 我只是在想我该为什么而感恩
It's okay. I was just trying to figure out what I'm thankful for.
你会想到的
You'll come up with something.
我知道你说过每个人都要带点东西 所以...
And I know you mentioned everyone had to bring something so,
我带了你妈
I brought your mom.
该死 嘿 这不是我妈 - 天啊
Oh, shit. Hey, that's not my mom. - Oh, God.
不对 - 你是随便找了个女人吗
No. - Did you just take some random lady?
不 我没随便找 这位是我姑姑
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表