剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
艾丽丝还是那么生气
Alice is still so fucking mad.
我知道 这让人难受
I know. It stinks.
听着 如果她想和这家伙 保持联♥系♥ 那没问题
Look, if she wants to stay in touch with this guy, fine.
我想我得接受 但并不意味着我也必须这么做
I guess I gotta live with it. But it doesn't mean that I have to.
我理解 我完全站在你这边
I get it. I'm totally on your side.
我很感激 但我也知道你宠溺艾丽丝
I appreciate that, but I know that you're also obsessed with Alice.
你能在她面前也站在我这边吗
Are you gonna be able to be on my side when she's around?
当然能 绝对没问题
Of course. No problem.
好的
Okay.
真搞不懂她究竟希望我怎么做
I just don't know what she wants from me.
我希望你能更宽容些
I want you to do more.
你应该更宽容些
You should do more.
看得出路易斯还过得很痛苦
I can tell that Louis is still struggling.
你帮助全世界的人 为何就不能帮帮他
You help every other person on the planet. Why can't you help him?
吉米 你究竟怎么啦
What the fuck, Jimmy?
莉兹 不送了
Liz, nice seeing ya.
是的 我该走了
Yeah, I should go.
听着 如果他那么痛苦 就应该找别人帮他
Look, if he's struggling so much, he should go talk to somebody.
爸 你知道如果是你帮他 这会更有意义
Dad, you know it would mean so much more coming from you.
换做是妈 她会帮他的
Mom would have helped him.
我做不到
It's not gonna be me.
好的 - 所以我们能不能别吼了
Okay. - So can we all just please stop yelling?
是的 我知道 只有我在吼 所以我会停止
And yes, I know, I'm the only one yelling, so I'll stop.
我不在乎
It doesn't matter.
我其实难过多于生气
I'm more sad than mad anyways.
艾丽丝 拜托别这样
Alice, please don't do this.
原来你是这样的人
You're not the person I thought you were.
我对自己这么快就屈服了向你道歉
I'm sorry I caved so quickly.
莉兹 你不是吧
Seriously, Liz?
该死
Oh, fuck.
不 我们大伙最后一次相聚 是在你女儿的婚礼上
No, the last time we were all together was at your daughter's wedding.
记得吗 - 对
Remember that? - Yes.
天啊 那时我们玩得多疯啊
Oh, my God. What a crazy time that was.
嗨 - 嗨
Oh, hey. - Hey.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
举♥行♥选美大赛吗
Are we running a beauty pageant?
这些人到底是谁
Who are these fucking people?
当我们决定同居时 你是知道我有朋友 对吧
When we decided to live together you did know that I have friends?
没错 我知道 我只是不愿相信
Yeah, I did. I just didn't wanna believe it.
你忘记吃药了
You forget to take your meds?
吃了 但药效不像平时那么持久
I took my meds, but they're not lasting as long as they usually do.
我给赛克斯打了电♥话♥ 她的接待员说她的预约已经满了
I called Sykes and her receptionist said she's fully booked up,
所以我打算直接过去 她喜欢我给她惊喜
so I'm just gonna drop in. She loves it when I surprise her.
你真觉得她对你有意思
You really think that she has a thing for you?
那她是女人 对吧
Well, she's a human female, right?
女士们 很高兴见到你们
Nice to see you, ladies.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
我讨厌她们
I hate them.
慢走
Okay, then.
很遗憾 艾娃选了另一对夫妇 你们还好吗
Sorry Ava went with the other couple. How are you guys doing?
查理很难过
Well, Charlie's taking it hard.
我没怎么受影响
I'm more stable.
对 你一次又一次地强调...
Yes, you've demonstrated that time and time...
我们这辈子都领养不到了
We'll never find a baby.
...再一次
...again.
我刚想说“再一次”
I was going to say again.
我不想要这个了
I don't want this anymore.
我是在和艾娃见面后找到的 但现在这东西被她的拒绝给玷污了
I found it after our meeting with Ava, but now it's tainted by her rejection.
所以你可以把这给她 也可以烧掉
So you can give it to her, or you can burn it.
我无所谓 只是想让她知道我没心存怨恨
I don't care. Just want her to know there's no hard feelings.
但一定要烧了它 也许把灰烬寄给她
But definitely burn it, maybe send her the ashes.
听着 我在确保你们的宣传册 能被更多的妈妈们看到
Look, I'm making sure your brochure gets seen by lots of other mothers.
当中有的怀了双胞胎
We have someone expecting twins.
我们能把双胞胎都带走 一年后再决定留下哪一个吗
Can we take them both and then after a year decide which one we wanna keep?
不能
You cannot.
这个问题太离谱了
That's an insane question.
有个38岁的女子...
We have a 38-year-old woman--
婆婆级生的宝宝 太好了
A grandma baby. Great.
有什么来喂宝宝
What's it nurse on?
灰尘吗
Dust?
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
谢天谢地 查理来了
Oh, thank God, Charlie's here.
抱歉 我迟到了 - 拜托
Sorry, I'm late. - Please.
要我等多久我都愿意
You are worth the wait.
贱♥人♥
Slut.
(卡津巡洋舰)
天啊 到处都是宝宝
Oh, my God. Babies everywhere.
给 希望这能让你开心点 - 谢谢
Here you go. Hope that cheers you up. - Thank you.
好的
Yeah.
糟了 我得走了
Oh, shit. I gotta go.
帮我的餐车收档 就不收你钱
Close the truck up for me and that's free.
为何别人总误以为我乐于助人
Why do people keep confusing me for a helpful person?
不晓得
I have no idea.
你要去哪里
Where you off to?
算是在跟人约会吧 偶然认识的
I'm kinda seeing someone. It's casual.
她超级忙 所以她一有空 我就迁就她的时间
She's super busy, so when she has the time, I make it work.
天啊 你是个小白脸
Oh, my God. You're a boy toy.
是的 你最近确实红光满面
Yeah, you definitely have a glow lately.
是啊 餐车生意赚钱了
Yeah, truck's making money.
心理治疗进展顺利
I'm crushing in therapy.
唯一遗憾的是 我总是得去她家
Only bummer is, I always gotta go to her place.
总不能带她去我的泳池小屋
I can't really take her to the pool house.
想过搬出来吗
Have you thought of moving out?
很想 但真的很难找到 另一个有泳池的地方
I'd love to, but it's really hard to find another spot with a pool
而每月只须付65美元的
that's only $65 a month.
他每月只收你65美元
He only charges you $65?
收费等同于我付一个按♥摩♥附项
That's as much as one of my massage add-ons.
租金等于一次薰衣草磨砂
Your rent is a lavender scrub.
我们会收摊的 去找你的姑娘吧
We'll finish up. Go to your maiden.
谢谢两位 钥匙在餐车里
Thank you, guys. Keys are in the truck.
布莱恩 我会让大家知道你非常乐于助人
Brian, I'ma spread the word that you love doing people favors.
但愿你的表现欠佳
I hope you can't perform.
是性♥爱♥方面
Sexually!
知道了
I got it.
是吃药钟点
Pill o'clock.
该吃药了 我去给你倒水
It's time to take your meds. I'll go grab you some water.
谢谢你 可爱的天使 - 不客气
Thank you, sweet angel. - Of course.
真有趣 我喜欢“吃药钟点”
That's cute. I love pill o'clock.
妈 看来妮基是个很棒的护士
Mom, Nikki seems like a dope-ass nurse.
她是个天使 就像一个我从未有过的女儿
She's an angel, like the daughter I never had.
作为你的女儿之一
Well, as one of the daughters you do have,
你愿意下周四来我家共进晚餐吗
would you maybe wanna do dinner at my place next Thursday?
我可能会准备火鸡 因为那天是感恩节
You know, I may be serving a turkey 'cause it's Thanksgiving.
考特会来 如果你也来 那对我来说意义重大
Court's coming. It'd mean a lot to me if you came too.
就如你所说的 我住在自己的家会更开心
Well, like you said, you know, I'm much happier here in my own house,
我的朋友都在这里 我的生活也在这里
closer to my friends and my life.
我想我还是好好享受这一切吧
I think I'll just go dive into all that.
谢谢你 甜心
Thank you, sweetie pie.
你吃火鸡吃得开心点
Enjoy your turkey.
好吧 那就继续固执下去吧
All right, well, go on ahead and be stubborn.
我会让你屈服的
I will break you.
我不是指伤害她的身体
I mean, I'm not gonna break her physically.
我是要像驯服一匹马一样驯服她
I mean, I'm gonna break her emotionally, like a horse.
一样糟糕
Not better.
无论如何 谢谢你帮我们
Anyway, thank you for helping us out.
我知道她不容易照顾
I know she can be a bit tricky.
我其实觉得她处理得很好
Actually, I think she's handling it really well,
被女儿抛弃了却还能应对自如
being abandoned by her daughter.
你说什么 - 抱歉
Excuse me? - I'm sorry.
我会变得敏感是因为我失去了我妈
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表