剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
No, I didn't take a random lady. This is my aunt.
天啊 - 对 该死
Jesus. - Yeah, fuck.
那位才是你妈妈
That's your mom.
我带了馅派
I brought pie.
你太好了
That's so sweet.
是什么派
What kind of pie?
苹果派
Apple.
什么品种的苹果 - 亲爱的
What kind of apple? - Babe.
乘客们 请注意
Attention, passengers.
下一趟开往联合站的火车即将入站
The next train to Union Station is now approaching.
请站在黄线后面 直到火车完全停下
Please stand behind the yellow line until the train comes to a complete stop.
谢谢
Thank you.
(嘿 我在火车站 你在吗 )
(我真的需要一个朋友)
嘿 等等 你必须尝尝这个 - 天啊
Hey, wait. I need you to try this. - Oh, my God.
太好吃了
It's so good.
妙招 - 我尽力
Nice move. - I try.
我还没说
I didn't go yet.
我还没说
I didn't go yet.
嘿 我还没说
Hey, I didn't go yet.
你们大多数人都知道我是被胁迫来的
Most of you know that I'm here under duress.
我不太喜欢成为焦点
I don't really like being the center of attention.
才不是 - 我不信
That's not true. - I doubt that.
我说的是当我失去自控能力时
It is when I'm not in control.
好比今天会来这里并不在我的控制范围
Like I wasn't in control of... about being here today,
我也没法控制不这样颤抖
I'm also not in control of this.
我没吃药是因为我...
I didn't take my pills because I...
想把它们留到真正需要时才吃
I wanna save them for when I really need them.
而不是为了在你们面前隐藏
Not to hide from you.
有时候我很难不为自己感到难过
Sometimes it's hard not to feel sorry for myself.
可怜的我 以及我这...
You know, poor me with my...
糟糕 脆弱的身子
failed, fragile body.
但是 我看了看这房♥间里的人 然后...
But then, I look around this room and...
我就对自己说
and I say to myself...
“幸运的家伙
"Lucky guy.
我是个幸运的家伙”
I'm a lucky guy."
我不知道自己还有多少时间...
I don't know how much longer I'm gonna have to...
能跟你们一起工作 一起玩 一起笑
to work with you, hang out with you, laugh with you.
前方的路会越来越难走
Road's gonna get tougher and tougher.
但我知道我会挺过去的
But I do know that I'll get through it
因为有在座的...所有人
because of everyone... everyone in this room.
而这就是我...觉得感恩的事
And that's what I'm... that's what I'm thankful for.
因为只要有人让你依靠...
'Cause we can get through anything...
任何难关都能渡过
if we have people to lean on.
我要依靠你们...
I'm leaning on you. I'm leaning on you.
好
Okay.
换位
Switch.
爱你
Love you.
保罗 给你介绍我的儿子们
Paul, I'd like you to meet my sons.
真好
Yes.
太好了...
Yes, yes, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
对 不客气
Yes, of course.
嗨 兄弟
Hey, man.
原来我女儿比我想象的更沉迷于她的手♥机♥
Turns out my daughter is more addicted to her cell phone than I realized.
所有的手♥机♥都在一个篮子里 说来话长
They were in a basket. It's a long story.
你为什么会来
Why are you here?
我想我是为了她而来 为艾丽丝
I guess I'm here for her. For Alice.
可能也是为了蒂亚而来
I'm probably also here for Tia.
但最主要是为了我自己
Mostly, I'm here for me.
这几年过得真糟糕
What a shitty couple of years, huh?
对
Yeah.
她呢 她的故事是什么
How about her? What's her story?
她显然是位老师
Well, she's obviously a schoolteacher.
她刚发现自己忘了一件很重要的事
And she's just realized she's forgotten something very important.
大考的日子 却忘了带2号♥铅笔
Big test day. No No. 2 pencils.
简直是噩梦 - 这种事常发生
It's a nightmare. - It's not the first time it's happened.
那这家伙呢 他是个忧郁的摇滚明星
How about this guy? He's a brooding rock star.
不 这家伙我认识 他是个刺客
No, I know that guy. He's an assassin.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表