剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
And I felt like you and I should talk again before you die.
你说对了
You were right.
是好事
Fun news.
我喜欢 不如你先集思广益
I like it. Why don't you brainstorm on it
我们下周再详细讨论讨论
and then we will actually get more into that next week.
好主意 谢谢你 埃文斯教授
Sounds good. Thanks, Professor Evans.
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
埃文斯教授
Professor Evans?
好吧 对了 周一妈妈做完手术后 你能去接她回来吗
Okay. Well, can you please go pick up Mom from her surgery on Monday?
我会非常感激你的 谢谢
I'd super appreciate it. Thank you.
不 我其实不能 因为我一整天都有病人
No, I can't, actually, because I have clients all day
然后还得教课
and then I have class...
为什么要我去 你有什么事要做
Why? What are you doing?
抱歉 我不能有私生活
I'm sorry. I'm not allowed to have a life?
拜托 这就是你住在这里的原因啊
Come on. This is why you live here.
对 我住这里是为了伺候妈 开车接送她做透析
No, I live here to wait on Mom and drive her back and forth to dialysis.
你知道全天候照顾别人是什么感觉吗
You know what it's like to take care of somebody 24-7?
我确实知道 因为从小到大都是我做的
I do actually, because growing up I did it.
我们都做过
We all did.
你知道我为你做了多少牺牲吗
Do you know how many sacrifices I had to make for you?
你知道就因为忙着送你进出戒毒所
Do you know how many school dances I missed out on,
我错过了多少场学校舞会吗
because we were getting you in and out of rehab?
我原本可以跟很多男人上♥床♥的
I could've ground on so many dudes.
这方面你做得很棒 - 随你怎么说
You did fine. - Whatever.
别对我装可怜了 好吗 轮到你照顾妈了
Spare me the pity party, all right. It's your turn to come through.
我知道过去几年我一直在照顾妈妈
I know I spent the past couple years taking care of Mom
是因为我得赎罪
because that's my penance.
我之前让所有人受罪了
I put everyone through hell.
只是没想过我得用余生来为它买♥♥单
I just didn't think I'd have to spend the rest of my life paying for it
而你却可以出去过你自己的生活
while you get to go out there and just live yours.
没话可说了吗 我以为人们付钱让你说话
Nothing else to say? I thought people paid you to talk.
实际上他们付钱让我听他们说
Actually they pay me to listen.
这么多年我一直躲着你 因为我是个懦夫
I have been avoiding you because I'm a coward.
我不会这么形容
Not how I would've phrased it.
那会怎么形容
What would you say?
胆小的小贱♥人♥
Little baby chicken bitch.
这形容比较好
It's better.
说实话 我以为你来这里 是为了让我感到内疚
To be honest with you, I thought you were coming out here to make me feel guilty.
但如果我言行一致
But if I practice what I preach,
我真的应该更友善地对待你
I really should have met you with more goodwill.
爸 这钳子真不错
Great call on these pliers, Dad.
是的 非常适合去虾线
Yeah. Perfect for deveining shrimp.
(抱歉 我们打烊了)
Yeah. And there's no one I'd rather devein shrimp with than you.
对 而且我最喜欢和你一起去虾线了
好的
Okay.
听着 我想跟你说点事
Look, I want to talk to you about something.
有一晚我跟踪你回家了
I followed you home the other night.
我看到你和你的心理医生住在一起 - 是的
I saw you live with your therapist. - Yeah.
到底是怎么回事 我没生气 只是想知道原因
What's really going on? I'm not mad, I just want it to make sense.
我希望我们能好好相处
I want us to be able to be around each other
趁我们还能够这么做
while we still can.
还记得梅格上学时那些无聊的话剧吗
Remember Meg's boring school plays?
我们会互相传递酒壶 玩“挖了就喝”
We used to pass around that flask and play pick-and-sip.
每次一有孩子挖鼻孔 我们就喝一口
Every time a kid picked his nose, we'd take a drink.
我们被那些讨厌的小混♥蛋♥给灌醉了
Nasty little fuckers got us hammered.
我们是怎么走到这一步的 为什么我们完全断了联♥系♥
How did we get here? Why can't we be around each other at all?
因为我出轨了
Because I cheated.
我搞砸了一切
And I fucked it all up.
我都无法原谅自己 你怎么可能原谅我
I couldn't forgive myself, so how could you forgive me?
保罗 我已经原谅你了
Paul, you're forgiven.
天啊 我老早就原谅你了
Jesus, I forgave you a long time ago.
你本可以告诉我的
You could've told me.
那就不好玩了 对吧
Where would be the fun in that?
没错 你当时的确很混♥蛋♥ 但我也怨恨你的成功
Yeah, you were an asshole, but I resented your success.
我知道自己曾故意刁难你
And I know I made things harder for you.
两位都还好吧
Everyone okay out here?
我们很好
We're all good.
在谈心
Talking.
真好啊
This is good.
不管我们对彼此做了什么
Still, no matter what we did to each other,
我们生了梅格
we made Meg.
她是完美的
And she's perfect.
是的 没错
Yeah, she is.
现在还有了梅逊 不敢相信我们如此幸运 对吧
And now Mason. Can you believe how lucky we are?
那戴夫呢
What about Dave?
我没提到他 不是吗
I didn't mention him, did I?
苏珊 谢谢你
Susan, thank you for this.
还有他们
And them.
当你被如此多的家人和爱联♥系♥在一起时
When you're connected by so much family and love,
原谅并不难
forgiveness is the easy part.
(卡津巡洋舰)
So, I asked for your help and maybe I didn't do it right but...
所以我当时向你求助 也许我的做法不对 但是...
我想那感觉就像你让我失望了 而我不知道该怎么跟你说
I guess it felt like you let me down and I didn't know how to tell you.
也许是我不想告诉你
Maybe I didn't wanna tell you.
我就知道会发生这种事
I knew this shit would happen.
去他的心理医生
Fucking therapists.
总是让你去责怪父母
Always telling you to blame the parents.
没人让我责怪你
Nobody told me to blame you.
我做过最糟糕的事是什么
Now, what was the worst thing I did?
是对你付出了23年的无条件的爱
Was it the 23 years of loving you no matter what?
是耗光我的积蓄来和你一起搞这破餐车
Was it draining my savings to hang with you in this fucking truck
即便我有一份全职工作
even though I have a full-time job?
告诉我我究竟做了什么让你失望的事
Tell me what I did to let you down.
说啊
Tell me.
就是这样
Exactly.
把这些废话留给别人吧
Save the bullshit for someone else.
吉米 你在这里干什么
Jimmy, what the hell are you doing here?
先让你知道我没不良意图
Just so you know my intentions are pure.
老兄 搞什么鬼
What the fuck, dude?
该死 这是个错误 我以为我穿的是黑色内♥裤♥
Shit! That is a mistake. I thought I was wearing black underwear.
听着 我来是因为我觉得你可能需要支持
Look, I'm here because I feel like you might need some support.
不知道为什么 你妈和你妹似乎很喜欢我
And for whatever reason, your mom and your sister seem to really like me.
那是因为我以前总跟她们说你非常棒
That's 'cause I used to tell them you were fucking awesome.
我没给你足够的空间
I'm not doing a very good job at giving you your space.
我会做得更好的
And I will be better about that.
如果现在不方便 我完全理解 我这就走
If now's not a good time, I totally get it and I'll split.
你到底要不要进来
You coming inside or what?
然后考特尼还厚颜无♥耻♥地说我
And then Courtney has the nerve to call me out
好像是我把她捆住了什么的
like I'm holding her hostage or some shit.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
怎么啦
What's happening?
我开车过来是为了支持你
I drove over here to be supportive of you,
但你也说过朋友之间要坦诚相待
but then you also said that friends tell each other hard truths.
太难受了 我能洗个澡吗
This is awful. Can I take a quick shower?
不能 快说
No. Spit it out.
你妹说得对 加比 - 天啊 给我滚
Your sister's right, Gaby. - Oh, my God. Fuck off.
别这样 她没说错 你心里明白
Come on, she is. She's right. You know it.
该死的
Goddamn it.
对不起
Sorry.
你要我现在就走吗
Do you want me to split now?
想得美
Nice try.
晚餐一定很难吃 所以你得留下
Dinner's gonna suck balls, so you're staying.
你跟她们说了我们上过床吗 - 没有
Do they know we slept together? - No.
那我就有破冰话题了
Then I got my icebreaker.
你这蠢货
You're stupid.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
本来给你叫了墨西哥卷饼 但他们送错了订单
I DoorDashed you tacos, but they brought me the wrong order,
所以这里有CVS品牌的感冒药 和祛痘的鼻子毛孔贴片
so here is CVS-brand Robitussin and those acne nose pore strips.
听起来是个开心的夜晚
Actually sounds like a fun night.
我真的很抱歉把事情搞得一团糟
I'm really sorry for messing everything up.
你伤害了康纳 他是我在这世上最爱的人
You hurt Connor, and I love him more than anyone in the world.
但你是我第二个最爱的人
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表