剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
但不是影片的中间部分 他们都在享受海♥洛♥因♥的那段
And not like the middle part, where they're all enjoying the heroin,
而是影片结尾 当大家背靠背 且意识到海♥洛♥因♥一点都不好玩的那段
the end where they're all ass to ass and you realize that heroin's no fun at all.
他没有朋友
He has no friends.
没人可倾诉 他过得很痛苦
No one to talk to. He's suffering.
于是 我和他一起散步 并且聊天
So, I took a walk with him and we talked
因为我知道 我至少得试着去帮助他
'cause I knew that I couldn't live with myself if...
否则我过不了自己那关 就是这样 说完了
I didn't at least try to help. That's it. End of story.
此外 从那以后 我每隔几天就去见见他
Plus, I've been seeing him every couple of days since then.
有时晚上会给他发短♥信♥
And texting him sometimes at night.
还有 他在Instagram上关注了我 说完了 轮到你了
And he follows me on Instagram. That's it. Your turn.
我想和他谈谈
I wanna talk to him.
好的 如果你把要跟他说的告诉我 然后由我给他发短♥信♥
Okay, you know, it might be easier if you tell me what you wanna say
可能会容易些
and I text him.
现在就带我去见他
Take me to him now
否则我就告诉爸 你一直在跟那个
or I'm gonna tell Dad that you've been palling around
撞死妈妈的人来往
with the guy who killed Mom.
那要不要买♥♥点水在路上喝 - 快点
Should we grab some waters for the road? - Come on.
提姆 不是吧 你也在这钓鱼
Tim? No way. You fish here too?
怎么知道我在这
How did you find me?
这是什么话 我们常在这里钓鱼
What are you talking about? This is our spot.
你用的是什么钓组 卡罗莱纳钓组 啊
What are you using there, a Carolina rig?
那很适合底钓
That's good for bottom fishing.
你太太要求我们找你谈谈
Your wife asked us to talk to you.
他本来相信了 保罗
He was buying it, Paul.
那是正宗的钓鱼术语 我上网查过了
That was authentic fishing slang. I googled it and everything.
这里很不错吧 啊 我以前常在这里跟我爸一起钓鱼
Nice here, huh? I used to fish with my dad.
但吉米并没有 他讨厌坐船
Not Jimmy, he hates boats.
我上高中时尝试了 皮划艇运动 结果翻船了
When I was in high school, I went rafting and I capsized.
然后我被水流冲走了
And I got swept away by the current.
当时的我感到混乱 老实说 简直可怕极了
It was very, very disorienting and frankly, it was very, very scary.
把出事地点告诉他
Tell him where it happened.
在曼德勒湾酒店的懒人河
The lazy river at Mandalay Bay.
听我说 提姆 我知道 我们都有感到沮丧的时候
Listen, Tim, I know we all feel so low.
那感觉就像是被绑在一条深潜的诱饵上...
It's like we're attached to a deep-diving crankbait--
别再用你新学的钓鱼术语了
Stop using your new fishing words.
我觉得用得还挺丝滑的
I thought that one was pretty seamless.
不觉得 好吧
No? Okay.
重点是 我知道你现在感到不知所措...
The point is, I know you're feeling really overwhelmed right now...
你了解我的感受 - 抱歉 我...
You know how I feel, do you? - Sorry, I--
保罗 别这样 我不喜欢
Paul, don't do that. I don't like it.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我差点死了 保罗
I almost died, Paul.
提姆 就給我们五分钟的时间
Tim, give us five minutes.
你再做一次 我就考虑考虑
I'll think about it if you do that again.
保罗 住手
Paul, stop!
行了吗
Okay?
好 可以了
Yeah, all right.
亲爱的 为你感到遗憾
Aw, honey, I'm sorry.
那些照片拍得太好了
Those photos were so good.
你真的看了吗
Did you even look at them?
当然看了 有张是狗狗的照片
Of course. There was one of a dog.
全都是狗狗的照片
They were all of dogs.
所以我觉得我抓到了要点
Which is why I felt like I got the gist.
德列车
D-Train.
什么 - 康纳人呢
What? - Where is Connor?
要是他无所事事
If he's gonna loaf around,
还不如叫他把那些照片从我车里拿出来
he might as well take those photographs out of my car.
他回学校了
He went back to school.
什么 他走了
What? He's gone?
是啊
Yeah.
真不敢相信他居然没跟我们告别
I can't believe he didn't say goodbye to us.
什么
What?
他其实有跟我道别
Well, I mean, he did say goodbye to me.
该死的 德列车
Damn, D-Train.
你们拥抱了 - 是啊
Did you guys hug? - Yeah,
但就像那种奇怪的单臂式 像兄弟间的拥抱
but I mean, it was like one of those weird one-armed, you know, bro-y hugs.
像这样...
It was like...
就像... - 恶心死了
you know, like... - Those suck.
是啊 你不会喜欢的
Yeah, you would've hated it.
最讨厌了 - 是的
Those are the worst. - Yeah.
糟糕 她就这样走了 - 是的
Oh, shit. And there she goes. - Yeah.
这事你处理得非常糟糕
You handled that really poorly.
的确能做得更好
Could've gone better.
嗨 - 嗨 朋友
Hey. - Hey, buddy.
别扭的拜访谁会不喜欢呢
Who doesn't love an awkward drop-by?
进来吧 - 好 好的
Come on in. - Yeah. Okay.
请进
Please.
嗨
Hey.
真的很高兴你来找我
I'm really glad you're here.
你在我钱包里留了张纸条 我很不喜欢
You left a note in my wallet. I didn't like that.
理解 不会有下次了
Understood. Won't happen again.
要喝点什么吗 给你们倒杯水
Can I get you something to drink? Some water?
水简直太棒了 艾丽丝 你喜欢喝水吗
Water is amazing. Alice, you like water?
你哪根经不对
What is wrong with you?
我别扭时就是这状态 习惯就好
This is me uncomfortable. Get used to it.
我去拿点水来 - 好的
I'll get us some waters. - Okay.
你们想坐下吗
You wanna take a seat?
好的 坐下 我们喜欢坐下
Yeah, seats. We love seats.
你们俩都聊些什么
What do you guys even talk about?
没什么 就运动之类的
Nothing. Just, like, sports.
你对体育一无所知 - 你这话带有歧视性刻板印象
You don't know anything about sports. - Offensive stereotype much?
好啊 那你们都谈论什么运动
Fine. What sports do you talk about?
就匹克球 大富翁 体育运动
You know, pickleball. Monopoly. Sports.
你们最好不是在谈论我
You guys better not be talking about me.
我决不会那么做 我保证
I would never do that. I promise.
你最近过得怎么样
So, how have you been doing?
布莱恩告诉我你考到了驾照 而且在忙着申请大学
Brian told me you got your license and you've been applying for colleges.
听起来你有很多事情要做
Sounds like you got a lot going on.
他真不该跟你说我的事
He really should not be telling you stuff about me.
说实话 他大部分时间都在说他自己
Honestly, he mostly talks about himself.
他只是会问我问题 像是
He just asks me questions like,
“我穿这些衣服好看吗 ”
"Do these clothes look good on me?"
或“我带个宝宝会好看吗 ”
or, "Would a baby look good on me?"
他主要是想知道他的穿“带”是否好看
He mostly wants to know if things would look good on him.
的确是他会说的话
That tracks.
我已经学会永远给出肯定的答案
I have learned the answer is always yes.
我就是那种穿什么都好看的人
I'm just one of those people who can pull off anything.
原本是法♥院♥强制的三次愤怒管理疗程
This was supposed to be three court-ordered anger management sessions.
但你们的介入
But you guys got in there
扰乱了我儿子的心态
and fucked with my boy's head.
现在他表现得好像一切都是我的错 因为这是你们这些人一贯的作风
Now, he acts like everything's my fault because that's what you people do.
所以可以说你不太喜欢心理治疗
So, I take it you're not a huge fan of therapy.
心理治疗无法隔夜奏效
Therapy is never successful overnight,
但最终 它确实能帮助你 识别和转变不安的情绪
but eventually, it does help you identify and change troubling emotions
以及想法和行为 我真的认为如果你愿意尝试...
and thoughts and behaviors. I really think that if you gave it a chance--
不是吧
Seriously?
你真觉得现在是适当时候 让他对心理治疗改观
You really think that now is the time to turn him around on therapy?
保罗 我真不想提醒你我们是一队的
I shouldn't have to remind you, Paul, that you're on my team.
提姆 也许别把我们当成心理医生
Tim, maybe don't think of us as therapists.
把我们看作两名爸爸
Think of us as a couple of dads,
而其中一个非常喜欢划船
one of whom loves his paddle very much.
听着 我也曾经跟你一样 和我的孩子疏远了
Look, I was right where you are, estranged from my kid.
我背叛了她妈妈
I cheated on her mom,
当她带着我女儿搬走时 我没尽力争取
and when she moved away with my daughter, I didn't fight hard enough
因为我当时太羞愧了
'cause I was so ashamed.
我错过了她的首场演出 她的第一次月经
I missed her first recital. Her first menses.
天啊 保罗 - 是啊 伙计 搞什么
Jesus, Paul. - Yeah, man. What the hell?
当我太太去世时 我甚至无法直视我女儿
When my wife died, I could not even look at my daughter.
所以我用酗酒和嗑药来逃避面对她
So, I hid from her in booze and pills.
就在她最需要我的时候 我却搞砸了
Right when she needed me the most, I fucking blew it.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表