剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
Tried to find the window where you can look at all the babies.
结果发现根本没有
Turns out it doesn't exist.
宝宝们都在一间房♥里 可是不对外开放
There's just a room full of them and it's not open to the public.
他们说得认识宝宝父母才能看 真莫名其妙
They say I have to know the parents. That's ridiculous.
(十分抱歉 路易斯字)
他们为何要去掉...
Why would they get rid of...
嘿 还是能送你回家
Hey. Still good to drive you home,
但我们得先去趟干洗店
but first we gotta swing by the dry cleaners.
我其实可以载你一程
You know, I can give you a lift if you want.
对啊 但干洗店会给泡泡糖
Oh, yeah, but the dry cleaner hands out gumballs.
这样啊 - 很诱人
Well. - Tempting.
我还是选布莱恩
I choose Brian.
那我能多吃点泡泡糖
More gumballs for me.
无论如何 谢了 - 好的 回见
Thanks, though. - All right. See ya.
我的咖啡呢
Where's my coffee?
我知道我说要去买♥♥咖啡的
I know I said I was getting coffees.
我尝试打给肖恩的爸 但是 他似乎把我的号♥码屏蔽了
I tried calling Sean's dad, and, apparently, he's blocked my number.
所以我问了他妈妈他爸可能会去的地方
So, I asked his mom where he might be,
她说每当提姆感到压力非常大时
and she said that when Tim gets super stressed,
他就会去巴柏湖钓鱼
he goes fishing at Lake Balboa.
你怎么说 我们去找他 说服他回来看肖恩吧
What do you say? Let's go find him and convince him to come back.
我可不会以吉米方式辅♥导♥病人的父亲
I'm not gonna go Jimmy some patient's father.
你刚用了“吉米方式”这词
You just used Jimmy as a verb.
我知道你用它时 带有轻蔑态度 但你还是用了
I know you used it disparagingly, but you still used it.
那不算 - 算
It doesn't count. - Yes, it does.
不算 - 算
No, it doesn't. - Yes, it does.
不算 - 不算
No, it doesn't. - No, it doesn't.
别像兔八哥那样耍我
Don't Bugs Bunny me.
你其实想用吉米方式的
You wanna Jimmy.
你只是觉得没法这么做
You just don't think you can
因为那等于承认我们俩...
because it would be admitting that you and I...
同出一辙
We're cut from the same beautiful cloth.
你说了很多让人讨厌的话
You have just said so many upsetting things.
我都不知该从哪句开始反驳你
I do not even know where to start.
好的 不如这样 我自己去
Okay, you know what? I'll go on my own.
你可以下车 然后召辆来福车
You can get out of the car and call a Lyft.
我不会召来福车 - 你就是召车来的
I don't know how to do that. - It's how you got here.
该死
Damn it.
好吧 我去就是了 但我可是为了做危机公♥关♥
Okay, I'll go. But just for damage control.
你知道吗 这不行 - 不
You know what? Not good enough. - No.
保罗 你要么承认你想这么做
Paul. Paul, you're gonna admit that you want to do this,
要么就给我下车
or you can get out of the car.
好 我们就以吉米方式辅♥导♥那混♥蛋♥ - 太好了 谢天谢地你答应了
Okay, let's Jimmy this fucker! - Yes! Thank God you said yes.
我真怕自己做得太过火了
I was so scared that I had overreached.
考特尼剥夺了我所有的青少年时光
You know, Courtney hijacked all of my teen years,
现在她又利用我妈的事 让我感到内疚 简直荒唐 莉兹
and now she's guilt-tripping me about Mom? It's bullshit, Liz.
你想我说些什么
What do you need me to say?
不知道 也许说 “就算考特尼的生活回到正轨
I don't know. That even though Courtney got her life together,
我逼她留下来照顾妈妈其实也没错”
it's okay for me to pressure her to stay there and take care of Mom?
你的做法完全正确
You're doing the exact right thing.
还有说“我妈今天要做白内障手术 但我不去也没关系”
And that it's okay that my mom's getting cataract surgery today and I'm not going.
我也必须认同这一点
I have to be okay with that too?
是的 那只是个门诊手术 我妹也会在场
Yes. It's an outpatient surgery, you know? My sister's gonna be there too.
你做得棒极了
You're crushing this.
再说 即使你妈做手术时瞎了只眼
And even if your mom loses an eye during surgery,
如果你不在她身边 她也看不到你
if you weren't there, she wouldn't even see you.
你这话说得太好了 抱一个
That shit right there, that is so sweet. Come here.
好 我爱你 - 我爱你
Yeah, I love you. - I love you.
天啊 姑娘 看看你的才华 你把这些狗狗拍得漂亮极了
And damn, girl, look at your talent. You made those dogs look so good.
但这张我就不确定了 它看起来有点自命不凡
I don't know about this one, though. He just kind of seems a little smug.
此外 它很滥交
Plus, he's a hoe bag.
它跟所有的狗狗交♥配♥后 又不搭理它们 让人头疼
He fucks everyone and then ignores them. It's a problem.
你们在干吗
What are you doing?
我们在重新布置这里
We're redecorating.
我是这收♥容♥所♥的巨额捐助者 所以我们就直接进来了
I'm a huge donor, so we just let ourselves in.
你不能这么做
You can't just do that.
我知道你们说我拍的照片 不适合放在网站上
I know you guys said that my photos weren't right for the website,
但我需要如愿一次
but I need a win.
我正面对很多不顺心的事
I've got a lot of personal shit going on right now.
跟孩子和餐车有关的事
It involves kids and food trucks,
还有 别告诉我邻居 但我已经不能排卵了
and don't tell my neighbor, but I'm not still ovulating.
好的 没必要告诉我这事
Okay, don't need to know that.
我只是想
I just thought
也许你可以睁一只眼闭一只眼 别拦着我
maybe you could look the other way and just let me do this.
拜托了
Please?
好吧
Fine.
太好了 - 谢谢
Yay! - Thanks.
你会在我走后把它们拿下来 对吧
You're just gonna take them down after I leave, right?
的确 - 老兄
I am. - Dude.
没关系 我不在乎 - 不
It's okay. I don't care. - No.
我不在乎 我这就把它们拿下来 - 不
I don't care. I'll take them down. - No!
无所谓 - 有所谓
It doesn't matter. - It does matter.
伙计 你知道吗 我希望这些狗狗都不会被领养
And you know what, buddy? I hope none of these dogs get adopted.
我希望它们全都死...
I hope they all end up...
不 我其实并不希望它们都死
Nope. Actually, I don't hope they all end up.
我希望它们能活下来 至于你...我希望你被安乐死
I hope they live, but you... I hope you're put down.
别 - 不 我不是那个意思
No. - I don't mean that.
我其实不是那个意思 对不起 好吗 我希望你能活下来 再见
I don't mean that at all. I'm sorry, okay? I hope you live. Bye.
嘿 莉兹
Hey, Liz!
好的 你跟着我 - 是的...
Okay, you're following me. - Yep. Yep.
谢谢你那既漫长又安静的顺风车
Thanks for the long, silent ride.
不客气 有你相伴是幸福的
Anytime. Your presence is a blessing.
好了 你太反常了 搞得我都出汗了
Okay, you're being so weird. It's making me sweaty.
我有话想对你说
I have to talk to you.
而我不晓得
And I don't know
该如何开口说出我想说的
how to say what it is I have to say to you.
我需要喝杯酒 你要吗 我们来调马提尼酒
I need a drink. Do you need a drink? Should we make martinis?
现在是上午11点 而且我才17岁 不过没关系
It's 11 a.m. and I'm 17, but sure.
好的 行
Okay. Okay.
进入正题 好的 来吧
Diving in. Okay, here it goes.
我最近跟一位年轻人
I have been talking to
有来往 就是...
the young man...
撞了你妈妈的那位
who ran over your mom.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
先听我说 我后面要说的会比较好 其实不会 但听我说
Just listen. It gets better. It doesn't but listen.
他当时来这里还你钱包...
He came here to return your wallet--
他来这里 - 没错
He came here? - Yeah.
什么时候 上我们家
When? To the house?
你跟他说话了 或... - 如果你问不停...
Did you talk to him or... - If you keep asking me stuff,
我会更累的 所以就让我先把话说完
I'm gonna get more frazzled. So, just let me spit it out.
快说 - 所以 他当时来这里
Spit it out. - So, he came here,
我就说“离这个家庭远点 快滚”
and I was like, "Get away from this family. Scram."
那他就说“对不起”
And he was like, "Sorry."
但他看起来很受伤 说“对不起”的语气更像是这样
But he seemed wounded, more like, "Sorry."
接着我就问“你还好吗 ” 他回答“还好” 但我看得出来他并不好
And I was like, "Are you okay?" And he was like, yes, but I could tell he wasn't.
目前的我正处于超级善解人意的阶段
I'm going through a super empathetic stage
因为我和查理决定要有个宝宝
because Charlie and I decided that we're gonna have a baby.
如果是个男孩 我们就叫他彼得贝尔纳黛特
If it's a boy, we're gonna name him Peter Bernadette,
而如果是女孩 肯定就叫贝尔纳黛特彼得斯
and if it's a girl, obviously Bernadette Peters.
无论如何 我去了他工作的咖啡馆
Anyway, so I went to the coffee shop where he works.
不是去看他 只是问问他是否没事
Not to see him, just to ask if he was okay.
他的老板有点像 托尼瑟普拉诺 但更加性感
And his boss was this kind of Tony Soprano guy, but hotter.
有点像是 他会揍你 但同时也是个接吻高手那一类
You know, kind of he'd rough you up but also be a really good kisser?
要是有照片就好了
I wish I had a picture.
所以 我向那位老板询问了路易斯的情况
So, I ask the boss about Louis,
他就说“他非常沮丧
and he says, "You know, he's super depressed.
他有点令人不快 但你不能以‘令人不快’的理由解雇人
He's kind of a downer, but you can't fire a person for being a bummer.
否则会被抵♥制♥ 对吧 ”
Fucking cancel culture, am I right?"
接着他就把路易斯叫过来 我们就开始聊天 然后...
The next thing I know he calls Louis over and we start talking and...
艾丽丝 他的生活很凄凉
Alice, his life is bleak,
就像《梦之安魂曲》一样凄凉
like Requiem for a Dream bleak.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表