剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
(向前迈进 保罗罗兹医生著)
加比总是批评我的书
Gaby always gives me shit about my book.
这是迄今为止 写关于现代认知行为疗法的
This is the clearest, most concise volume ever written
最易懂 最简洁的一本
about modern cognitive behavioral therapy.
真棒 是谁写的
That's nice. Who wrote that?
作者并不重要 我只是想让你知道
Nobody, I just thought I'd tell you.
你没事吧
How you doing?
该死
Fuck.
来吧 我没事 我很好...
Here we are. You know, I'm fine. I'm good.
你是个很不错的心理医生
You're a good therapist.
你已经知道我要说什么了
You already know what I'm gonna say.
别兴奋到尿裤子
Don't piss your pants.
我是说不错 不是很棒
I said good. Not great.
我懂 但我觉得你的意思是很棒
I know. But I feel like you meant great.
也许吧
Maybe.
听着 孩子 除非你向艾丽丝敞开心扉 否则你永远不会原谅自己
Look, kid, you're never gonna forgive yourself for shitting the bed as a father
作为父亲的失职
until you bare your soul to Alice.
她可能还会怪你
She might still blame you.
但正是这种揭露自我的 行为才具有治愈效果
But it's the act of revelation that's healing.
这就是忏悔的作用
That's how confession works.
无论麦克迪德尔牧师怎么回应都无所谓
Doesn't matter what Father MacDiddle says back.
重点在于你承认自己做过的事 以及为什么那是错的
It's about you admitting what you did and why it was wrong.
我不想让艾丽丝觉得 是因为她所以我才很痛苦
You know, I'm not gonna make Alice think that I'm suffering and it's her fault.
我不会这么做
It's not gonna happen.
好吧
Okay.
老哥 搞什么 结束了
What the fuck, man? That's it?
暂时是这样
For now.
嘿 你应该给我带点糖果 还有一顶新帽子的
Hey, you were supposed to bring me some candy and a new hat.
是的 就在你办公桌上 保罗
Yes, they're on your desk, Paul.
嘿 我知道你觉得这么做很幽默 但我喜欢这帽子
Hey. I know you think this is funny, but I love this.
好的
Okay.
该死
Damn it.
好球 亲爱的
Nice, babe.
好 专心打球 来吧
Yeah, focus on your game. Come on.
给你们来个厉害的
Here comes a big one.
真好 宝贝 - 我来
Yes, baby. - I got it.
亲爱的 没事吧 - 玩得很愉快
You okay, babe? - Nice game.
但只是三比零
But it's only 3-0.
但已经能看出跟你们打不会好玩
But I can already tell you're not good enough to make it fun.
再说 儿子们回来过感恩节 我们有一堆的事得做
Besides, our boys are here for Thanksgiving and we got shit to do.
得买♥♥打火机油 以便在他们离开后烧床单
Gotta buy lighter fluid to burn those sheets after they leave?
他们从不会因为长大了 就停止找乐子 对吧
They never age out of pleasuring themselves, do they?
不会
No.
你们准备好迎接宝宝了吗 - 不急 我们还有四个月的时间
You guys getting ready for the baby? - No rush. We got four months.
你们还没着手准备 - 天啊
You haven't started prepping yet? - Wow.
你们俩是嗑嗨了吗
Are you two fucking high?
老实说 有点 - 想来颗大♥麻♥软糖吗
Honestly, a little. - Did you want a gummy?
你们俩都得工作
You both work.
如果还不马上找保姆
If you don't get on the nanny search pronto,
你们的爸妈就得来帮忙照顾了
your parents are gonna have to come help.
在我们的老大出生时
When we had our first,
我妈来帮忙照顾 她把莉兹的胎盘给扔了 自那以后她们就没说过话
my mom came, threw away Liz's placenta and they haven't spoken since.
不全是这原因 - 绝不能让爸妈照顾
That's not the only reason. - No parents.
你留着胎盘
You keep the placenta?
对 - 别管这个
Oh, yeah. - Don't worry about it.
可我现在满脑子想的都是这事
Well, now it's all I can think about.
好了 冷静点 我来帮忙找保姆
Okay, calm down. I'll help with the nanny search.
你最好了 找到后通知我们一声
You're the best. Let us know who you find.
你们也得一起去 蠢蛋
You're gonna be there, dipshit.
好了 再打一场减减压吧 我们来交换搭档
Okay. One more game just to de-stress. Let's switch partners.
好伺候的对垒难伺候的
Low-maintenance against high-maintenance.
来吧 德儿
Let's do it, Dizzle.
看吧 他知道我指的是谁
Look at that. He knows who's who.
正中德儿腹部 来吧
That dizzle right in the belly. Let's go.
对 妈 我知道你的气还没消
Yeah, Mom. I know you're still angry.
你完全有权利生气
You have every right to be.
还用说
I have every right to be.
很好 我们看法一致 - 没错
Good, so we agree. - Yeah, we do.
所以感恩节那天你能出席吗
So can you please come to Thanksgiving?
你可以在黑色星期五那天再继续生气
You can go back to being mad at me again on Black Friday,
尽管我认为那天是黑人家庭 应该团结一致的日子
even though I think that's the day that Black families should come together.
为何不说话 该死的妮基在你身边
Why are you silent? Is fucking Nikki with you?
你这张臭嘴 - 她真没礼貌
Your mouth. - She's so rude.
听着 贱♥人♥ 你少管我们的家事
Listen, bitch, you keep your nose out of our family business,
否则我会像托尼瑟普拉诺一样来找你算账
or else I will come for you like I'm fucking Tony Soprano.
有胆就试试看 谅你也不敢
I dare you to try me. I dare you.
我会的
I will try.
还有 能给我你的手♥机♥转账账号♥吗 是关于你周六多住了一晚的费用
Also can I, like, get your Venmo for when you stayed the extra night on Saturday?
行 知道了 - 谢了
All good. I got you. - Thanks.
好了 妈 那我会去你家接你
Okay, so, Mom, I can come pick you up.
抱歉...加比 就...
I'm sorry, Gaby. I'm sorry. It...
现在还办不到 宝贝 还不行
It's just too hard right now, baby. It's too hard.
她不来了
She's not coming.
什么 你有告诉她德雷克会来吗
What? Did you tell her that Derrick's coming?
你妈难道不想见见他
Doesn't your mom want to meet him?
好了 德雷克也不来了 也被我搞砸了
All right, Derrick's not coming either. I screwed that up too.
没看到我的“给我闭嘴”表情吗
Did you not see my "shut-the-fuck-up" look?
看是看到了 莉兹 但也不能怪我 你总是这副表情
I did, Liz. But in my defense, you always have that look.
不确定你是否还有别的表情
I'm not sure you have another look.
还真有
There's one.
过来
Come here.
想不想把头埋进 我不显山露水的大奶♥子♥里
Do you wanna bury your head in my secret big 'uns?
莉兹 拜托 姑娘 这充其量只是不显山露水的中码
Liz, come on, girl. At best, those are secret mids.
还是应该看看它们
You should see 'em though.
我看过它们无数次了 你知道的
I've seen 'em like a gajillion times, you know that.
我知道 但我当时是躺着的
I know, but I was lying down.
来吧 - 我懂 宝贝
Oh, come on. - I know, baby.
我喜欢我们奶♥子♥相碰的感觉 - 我也是
I love feeling our boobs touch. - I do too.
听着 我不清楚发生了什么事 所以就直接说了
Look, I don't know what's going on so I'm just gonna start talking.
这是你的感恩节菜单
Here's your Thanksgiving menu.
我会负责火鸡 火腿 芝士通心粉以及蔬菜和沙拉酱
I'm making turkey, ham, mac 'n' cheese, greens and dressing.
我的天啊 你能帮加儿烹煮真是太好了
Holy shit. That's nice of you to cook for Gabs.
不怎么好 这家伙收了我很多钱
Not so nice. This dude's charging me a fortune.
本来就该这样 - 但他会教我怎么说
That's how it works. - But he is gonna teach me what to say
我就能装成是我做的
so I can pretend that I made it.
比如 “我把火腿去骨了”
Like, "I deboned the ham."
不对 - 猪是有骨头的 肖恩
Nope. - Pigs have bones, Sean.
好了 我得走了 你也想碰奶♥子♥吗
All right, I gotta head out. You wanna touch boobs too?
好啊 有何不可 - 太好了
Yeah, why not? - Cool.
抄袭者
Copycats.
艾丽丝现在基本上住在你家 我其实有点希望
Kinda hoping that since Alice basically lives with you now,
能跟她打声招呼 但看来她不在
I might be able to say hey, but guess she's not here.
我在
I'm here.
好的 我想我不知道你是否知道我在这里
Okay, I guess I didn't know if you knew that I was here.
我知道 - 太好了
I did. - Cool.
真难受 - 真不想看
That's rough. - Hate to see it.
再见
Goodbye.
姐妹团大佬 好吗
What up, pimp?
嗨 需要你帮我个忙
Hey. I need you to do me a favor.
让艾丽丝知道只要她想谈 我随时恭候 好吗
Just let Alice know that whenever she's ready to talk, I'm around, okay?
别太刻意 加入一些术语
Make it sound casual. Throw in some lingo.
像是“老铁”这词
You know, maybe, like, a "fam."
老铁太俗了
Fam is not cool.
你自♥由♥发挥吧 - 好的
Go ahead and make it your own. - Okay.
你真的很在乎 对吧
You really give a shit, don't you?
是啊 算是我的特色吧
Yeah, that's sort of my thing.
我爸妈都没打算跟我过感恩节
My parents aren't even here for Thanksgiving.
我妈这周在莫伦戈赌场
My mom's spending the week at Morongo.
我爸也在莫伦戈赌场 但法律规定 他必须离她30米远
My dad's also at Morongo but legally, he's not allowed within 100 feet of her
所以当她赌博时 他就会在泳池里
so when she's gambling, he's in the pool.
而当她在泳池时...你懂的 - 对
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表